Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

A supermoon rises behind the U.S. Capitol, Monday, March 9, 2020

A supermoon rises behind the U.S. Capitol, Monday, March 9, 2020, in Washington. Credit: NASA

Two days ago it was almost 90℉.... and today it's 41℉ and raining big old fat sideways rain. Nasty ass weather. I am not a fan.

The dog, however, has no problem with it and I just had to chase him around the deck trying to get him inside. That'll teach me to put him on a damn lead....

Summer is finnally here in the uk...
We have had the driest spring on record..
Followed by the wettest may on record...
Now they say we are gonna get a record summer...
All i know is that its finally t shirt weather and all covid restrictions are over...
Looking forward to bbq by the river and pub garden lunches...

What a week in the northwestern part of WA weather. We go from hotter than hell on Wednesday 88 degrees at my house to 20 degrees less the next day then started blowing and raining.
So glad I invested in air conditioning a few years ago. 20 years ago I wouldn’t have thought air conditioning would be worth it. It’s worth it now!
Summers are longer, dryer and hotter. Come the end of August we have smokey sky’s from forest fires. The weather is definitely changing here.

Going to be a rainy Sunday - high temp 59 degrees.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back