Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

If you were a high school student in the 90's, you will get this.

I still do that Sandler bit where he insists he knew the right answer .... after he was told the right answer.

Still gets crazy laughs. After all these years.

Fucking hell. The comedy legends in this sketh. Seinfeld, Farley, Sandler, Rock, Spade ... fucking hell.

If you were a high school student in the 90's, you will get this.

I still do that Sandler bit where he insists he knew the right answer .... after he was told the right answer.

Still gets crazy laughs. After all these years.

Fucking hell. The comedy legends in this sketh. Seinfeld, Farley, Sandler, Rock, Spade ... fucking hell.

That was a good laugh

So, lady friend has this group of friends who think they're a band.

They barely know how to play their instruments, and they've never recorded a song.

And they're arguing with each other about how they're going to market their band.

I mean, for fuck's sake.

I immediately thought of this old sketch.

Farley nails every line he has.

So, lady friend has this group of friends who think they're a band.

They barely know how to play their instruments, and they've never recorded a song.

And they're arguing with each other about how they're going to market their band.

I mean, for fuck's sake.

I immediately thought of this old sketch.

Farley nails every line he has.

The Lone Rangers

Oh man. I saw that movie when it was in theaters because I was such a fan of Michael Richards and Sandler and Farley..

Pretty much a sad pathetic rip-off of Dog Day Afternoon ... but who fucking cares?

LOL. I still laugh at that movie.

Sierra cannot get enough of these bits.

Fucking hell. This sketch is as funny as it is awful.

Dennis Miller - you used to be so funny. Now you're just ... bleh.

And Miller's outfit in this sketch. It's horrendous. Just look at it.

Sierra cannot get enough of these bits.

Fucking hell. This sketch is as funny as it is awful.

Dennis Miller - you used to be so funny. Now you're just ... bleh.

And Miller's outfit in this sketch. It's horrendous. Just look at it.

Love the Emo Philips poster on the back wall
Hard to believe he was married to Judy Tenuta

If you haven't seen this, you must be living in a cave.

Harry Caray was a legendary drunk, and definitely behind the times on race. He wasn't a racist ... he was just an old white man.

So he would start drinking before the broadcast, and during the broadcast, and by the 6th or 7th inning, he was fucking drunk. And he would go on rants that had nothing to do with baseball.

But he was such a charming personality that he would get away with it. He was a legend. Anyone else would have been fired on the spot and been taken off the air.

I was living close enough to Chicago in his final years and I was mesmerized by his commentary and by my father's laughter at his talk.

This is why Will Ferrell portrays him as such.

Well now there's a blast from the past, @momofthegoons . I haven't thought about that movie in years.

That Devil. He sure likes his two comely lasses of virtue true.

This show is so idiotic, and yet, I keep laughing at it.

This one really got me. It's what every senior citizen wants and needs. It's rather brilliant.

I'm a big Fat Freddy fan :thumbsup: . His cat always reminds me of my cat for some reason. Maybe it's when he pees in Freddy's shoes :lmao:

IMG_20211106_081639.jpg

I used to get my comics from a comic store called Million Year Picnic in Harvard Square Cambridge Mass.
One day they began carrying adult comics and sold them to pre-teens
Have a comic called Cherry that would get annihilated today

Another nerd comedy session . . .

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back