Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I don't know what else it would be? I'm not talking the type of paint you buy at Home Depot for walls lol...

Maybe give them a call and find out what it is that they use? And how they suggest you clean these without removing (if that's what you want to do....)
I will definitely call them back when they open........lolz.
I want that shit gone if its not part of the glass itself.
I wish I had thought that though I just assumed.........fuck sorry everybody.
:facepalm2:

I will definitely call them back when they open........lolz.
I want that shit gone if its not part of the glass itself.
I wish I had thought that though I just assumed.........fuck sorry everybody.
:facepalm2:
I'll be interested in hearing what they use.

But... nothing to apologize for. This happens on a lot of glass pieces. You just can't use any form of 'acid' cleaner on them if you want that labeling to stick.

Personally.... I like the Simple Green in a bucket method of cleaning my glass... and don't really want all that labeling. I sort of wish the M&M labeling came off as easily lol. I loved when they used to scratch or emboss it on.

I'll be interested in hearing what they use.

But... nothing to apologize for. This happens on a lot of glass pieces. You just can't use any form of 'acid' cleaner on them if you want that labeling to stick.

Personally.... I like the Simple Green in a bucket method of cleaning my glass... and don't really want all that labeling. I sort of wish the M&M labeling came off as easily lol. I loved when they used to scratch or emboss it on.
I prefer clean and clear or worked colors also........I will let you know what they say.

Enamel based pigment purchased from Canada guaranteed lead free and baked on at 1100f according to the helpful young man on the phone.
He also said the shop in Portland is open to the public and anyone is welcome to come look at it all.
Apparently simple green and similar acids etch borosilicate........ I have no idea about any of that.
Mine are going in a bucket of simple green soon as I get some.........shiny.

Apparently simple green and similar acids etch borosilicate........ I have no idea about any of that.
If you leave a bubbler in the Simple Green for a number of days... that can happen. But a quick wash will not do that.

To remove the labels, you might have to leave it in overnight. But that should be okay as long as you don't do it regularly and make the time in the solution just a couple hours at most.

This is how VapeExhale washes rigs when they are at shows; after letting people try them. Or at least... that's how they did it pre-COVID.

The 50\80 tube came in and at 21" tall it is magnificent........ very sturdy construction.
The blue worked old school bubbler also came and it is pretty swanky.
Now just waiting on some downstems that are 18 male to 18 female and I may be done with glass for a bit.

C0FE098B-5AEF-4C87-B36D-832DEF31EEF1.jpeg

060C2797-2490-4FFE-B62A-BE146CD53360.jpeg

CB5860B0-C182-4440-940B-82886436F599.jpeg
EE1DB5EC-58B7-4469-8A74-BE3ABA0551F1.jpeg
638D708C-8C28-4608-8488-8FF84755C9DE.jpeg

If I broke it today would I buy it at $ 150?
- Fuck Yeah, América! (((( loud gun sound in the background ))))

Do I thank @arb , the legend for this great finding?
-yes, very much so!

did I get so high I did not do shit but vape my brains out last weekend?
- 420 weekend bro :ko:

Had a terrible day yesterday which turned into a crappy night with very little sleep. So this morning I was feeling a little sorry for myself. Hopped on IG and lo and behold...... one of my fave glass blowers had a piece up that sang to me. And nobody had called dibs on it yet!!! :aaaaa:

So I got myself a little something something..............

Had a terrible day yesterday which turned into a crappy night with very little sleep. So this morning I was feeling a little sorry for myself. Hopped on IG and lo and behold...... one of my fave glass blowers had a piece up that sang to me. And nobody had called dibs on it yet!!! :aaaaa:

Retail therapy at its finest!

A treat was clearly in order @momofthegoons. I'd say your day started off on the right foot & like good acid hopefully took several hours to peak :razz2:

Nice piece
Love the action

0ABE79C4-776E-4A79-B7E8-6511A81879D2.jpeg

I have enjoying using the this carb adapter as a dry catcher, I think in the future I will be trying to find or custom order something that has a actual catcher bottom and a carb port, with shorter arm for better balance. Almost like a hybrid what is available in the market.

I’m a cheap skate but want a Mobius Atom in the worst way BUT it had to have the unobtaniun disk drop down.

The Cave found it for me and I have bought one other piece of glass from them, also difficult to find (a Worm and Bates w a vertical joint) and they found that too.

On the phone and don’t have the pics ( they are on here …prob more than once haha) but they are top drawer if looking for really nice stuff.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back