Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

View attachment 26819
View attachment 26820View attachment 26821

Just made here, so awesome and beautiful
She is drying and resting from the long hard trip, she knows that at 16:20 she will receive the call of duty and work non stop until 04/21

what connection size is it on the couch potato and tater tot ? What devices are you using with both?

straight up what she wants to do:

- she wants one to lounge with , with something portable, likely Solo 2. She loves to lay by the pool with a good book . .... what you think?
A small beaker is perfect for lounging.
The tatertot would do better as the couch potato is a beast.
I am liking the small beaker and tall tube combo with my Alpha logs or a stempod.
The glass Alpha gong works perfect in the stempod for wandering around with.
Only downside is the beaker,tube,tatertot and couch potato are 14 mm so adapters needed to get to19.
That m&m looks pretty sexy!

35CED2F3-6E1A-48DA-A3A0-EDDA525817C1.jpeg

88AE3275-B94C-49BB-88BA-8EEE304EE1BE.jpeg

B36A9363-39E6-4512-94FA-E66A74F45759.jpeg

0DF38F43-9DD3-45A3-9AC7-80D90FD23411.jpeg

@momofthegoons - Your recommendation was fucking spot on, this thing is quality. Thank you so much.
I feel like this piece was well worth it, really solid match to the SSV air path,

yeah, I could not wait until 4:20 bonghit

Welp, since my VAS has been cured AND I've been hit with glass fever AND I don't have anything besides cheap glass, I decided to treat myself to a nice Goo Roo Glass piece. This definitely be the star of my (very small) glass collection, since it's more than three times pricier than my current most expensive piece! :rofl:

And now, of course, I'm gonna have to start thinking about maybe acquiring a couch potato/tater tot in the future....View attachment 26814
Indica’s R 4-zoning!
SATIVA help’s one do stuff?
Hybrid’s 4-reading shit!

Glass waterpipe’s with tiny draw 4 inhale of vapor improve’s decant CIVILIZATION!

Water path is the way 2-B CIVILIZED!

? Is R U EXPERIENCED?

That's awesome!
GooRooGoo!2.JPG

I dunno what happened, next thing I knew I purchased a "chubbler", too...?! Any idea if this would be good with a Dynavap? Nothing like taking out of focus photos of scientific glass on a WHITE background bathed in harsh white light... wtf?!

edit: you can try the code but they said they hooked it up to my email... just call em! I didn't even ask for it, he offered!

Last edited:
I think the chubbier has a built in bowl and prolly ain't gonna work so hot?
I grabbed the large single perk beaker last night also.........saved like $18 bucks so really it would have been irresponsible not to.
See!, I couldn't tell from their terrible pics... I thought it had a gg attachment on one end...

thanks! I emailed them...

View attachment 26868

Need a recommendation for a bubbler to match
That just uses a whip, correct, for attaching to a water piece? You can use pretty much anything if that's the case... I'd recommend something super stable... especially with all them kittehs around....!

Also so that it works with other stuff/devices you may have... I'm all about versatility!

Good luck, I know people love their Ditaniums... we'll get the tolerance de$troyed in no time!

That just uses a whip, correct, for attaching to a water piece? You can use pretty much anything if that's the case... I'd recommend something super stable... especially with all them kittehs around....!

Also so that it works with other stuff/devices you may have... I'm all about versatility!

Good luck, I know people love their Ditaniums... we'll get the tolerance de$troyed in no time!

The kitties played a big part in my choice
Had to lock them up to vape with the volcano
As for the bubbler
I break things, so do the kitties
So a wide base, not too tall, somewhat head rub proof, mouthpiece above cat ass height

The kitties played a big part in my choice
Had to lock them up to vape with the volcano
As for the bubbler
I break things, so do the kitties
So a wide base, not too tall, somewhat head rub proof, mouthpiece above cat ass height
Do you want a tube/bong type like a straight tube/beaker? or one with an all glass stem/mouthpiece, and if so, do you want it to be fixed (harder to clean) or have it be an attachment? "Can" type bubblers with dewer attachments are good cuz they're super stable, and it's ok with a whip, but they can be a pain for bangers (often requires a dropdown).

Last edited:
Do you want a tube/bong type like a straight tube/beaker? or one with an all glass stem/mouthpiece, and if so, do you want it to be fixed (harder to clean) or have it be an attachment? "Can" type bubblers with dewer attachments are good cuz they're super stable, and it's ok with a whip, but they can be a pain for bangers (often requires a dropdown).

Suppose an attachment type bubbler would be best
Particularly for cleaning
Any recommendations with the attachments?

Suppose an attachment type bubbler would be best
Particularly for cleaning
Any recommendations with the attachments?
Well, jeez, there's so many different kinds and sizes, and kinds that are determined by size and on and on... it really comes down to what you prefer, or what you're looking for... For example, I like small pieces, usually plain "scientific" type with light/simple perc diffusion... I like to be able to use them laying almost horizontal in bed, so that's why I'm not a big desktop guy in general. You have a Volcano, so you already are.... you should probably have someone else make some recommendations that have some of the other products you may also use it with... I mean, I'm not even a fan of whips in general, but many others, like @Thedev enjoy them, I bet he could give you better recs...

This is the piece I just bought:
s320602492962714128_p101_i2_w2560.jpeg

and I almost bought this, too:
1618969225432.png

I like this kinda stuff cuz it's versatile and portable... but many others don't.

Since it is close to my b-day

Should have some fun in a couple of weeks

Got to love dishwasher ready, my D/D dab rig is similar...not the best functioning in my collection but it sure is easy to maintain.
One of the main reasons I have been shy about getting a DrDabber Switch, the proprietory glass that comes standard with it are a pain to clean...

So you bought it? Yay! I think you are going to love it. I have 3 M&M Tech pieces and they are my favorites.

Trying to decide is a nightmare
Form over function is not an option
Not sure what kind of break down I would have if I broke a $5000 piece!
Basically put it on the carpeted floor and let the kitties do their thing
Everything gets scented, EVERYTHING!

@Tincandtoke
Someone observant on FC suggested this to me. It's a little out of my price range but right up my ally. Super stable/not too tall, easier to clean, 18mm, clearance for banger/e-bangers, versatile/adaptable, looks like thick/heavy, quality glass and made in USA! The thing is SWEET!:
starter-rig-2.jpg

Here's a link to a function video

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back