Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

@Tincandtoke
Someone observant on FC suggested this to me. It's a little out of my price range but right up my ally. Super stable, versatile/adaptable, looks like thick/heavy, quality glass and made in USA!:
starter-rig-2.jpg

Pinned it to my favorites
Hopefully the one I ordered will have a long life but the hair ball factories are a constant menace
Damn cold rain has ankle and knee acting up

@Tincandtoke
Someone observant on FC suggested this to me. It's a little out of my price range but right up my ally. Super stable, versatile/adaptable, looks like thick/heavy, quality glass and made in USA!:
starter-rig-2.jpg

Here's a link to a function video

This got me all juiced up right now I tell you what!

@arb
Ha, what is that, Sillysaibin (sic), Liberty Caps...?! Coooool! Hahaha

It's hard for me to wrap my head around using a 45° attachment (not to mention tubes in general anymore), I know they say it's natural when you're hitting (I did rip a bong or 2 back in the day...) but I can't see wanting to dab like that..? or hang a heavy vape on it? Tho a dyna would be fine... I just can't justify a cheap tube (basically for guests only), let alone a fuckin' cool $200 one... GET IT...! IT'S STILL 4/20 DO FOR SELF MOFO!!

Last edited:
That just uses a whip, correct, for attaching to a water piece? You can use pretty much anything if that's the case... I'd recommend something super stable... especially with all them kittehs around....!

Also so that it works with other stuff/devices you may have... I'm all about versatility!

Good luck, I know people love their Ditaniums... we'll get the tolerance de$troyed in no time!
I had a water pipe every week delivered to the front porch from DHGATE and bubbler every two week’s.
Before I had custom glass piece from the USA?
Function vs. Bling was better in my case.
After a closeted contain in the garage was full i quit ordering?
However glass waterpipe’s R fun & useful 4 one’s CANNABIS of preference use?
I want 2 order glass 2 collect however she’s right 2 say: “U have enough”!
Never a nirvana level however a blissful way 2 vaporizer CIVILIZED CANNABIS!

Last edited:
I had a water pipe every week delivered to the front porch from DHGATE and bubbler every two week’s.
Before I had custom glass piece from the USA?
Function vs. Bling was better in my case.
After a closeted contain in the garage was full i quit ordering?
However glass waterpipe’s R fun & useful 4 one’s CANNABIS of preference use?
I want 2 order glass 2 collect however she’s right 2 say: “U have enough”!
Never a nirvana level however a blissful way 2 vaporizer CIVILIZED CANNABIS!
What you need to do is lay down some thick interlocking foam tiles under a cool little (waterproof maybe?) area carpet... make a nice soft landing area under your overhang, poolside, for all your quality/functional glass to land on... while you're at it, get a nice low wood table w/comfy padded wood seating, too...! :thumbsup:

@arb
Ha, what is that, Sillysaibin (sic), Liberty Caps...?! Coooool! Hahaha

It's hard for me to wrap my head around using a 45° attachment (not to mention tubes in general anymore), I know they say it's natural when you're hitting (I did rip a bong or 2 back in the day...) but I can't see wanting to dab like that..? or hang a heavy vape on it? Tho a dyna would be fine... I just can't justify a cheap tube (basically for guests only), let alone a fuckin' cool $200 one... GET IT...! IT'S STILL 4/20 DO FOR SELF MOFO!!
I use a log vap sitting back on the couch.
Beakers fit that usage perfectly and I like the chug.
Not much into dabbing lately but definitely use a upright and stationary piece for that.......like this here.
004.jpg

Amazingly fast delivery they must have some made up ahead of time!
How is quality and function?
Quality is second to none for the price, I cannot be more grateful. Pretty good finish and great packaging.
I cannot comment on function yet, and probably won't try until tomorrow night, she is drying .
I am also waiting for some 19mm to whip from elev8, all my shit is 14mm.

View attachment 26916
View attachment 26917
View attachment 26918
Holly cow this thing is huge!! Going into IPA bath right now, looks gnarly and down to business
Home defense series LOL ..... ok I can stand behind it

Kittiez would make quick work of that!
Had to plastic wrap the top of the ditanium to keep the fur out and let them scent and rub and possibly assault my new vaporizer
Probably have to bubble wrap the sensitive parts of the bubbler when it comes and leave it on the carpet for a bit
In the end the facts are clear.....cats are indeed assholes!

Kittiez would make quick work of that!
Had to plastic wrap the top of the ditanium to keep the fur out and let them scent and rub and possibly assault my new vaporizer
Probably have to bubble wrap the sensitive parts of the bubbler when it comes and leave it on the carpet for a bit
In the end the facts are clear.....cats are indeed assholes!
They will rub on a rotary dial and crank the unit up to max also.........lolz.
@momofthegoons please gently walk me through the paint on goo roo.
Close to making a phone call and losing my shit.
Not really down with paint on my vaping stuffs.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back