Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hey, I'm Altarboyy, I am in my 30's, i am a father of 3 kids and 1 puppy ( ok he is 5 but he is still my puppy). i got into vaping after i was hurt while on duty as a firefighter which caused me to medically retire. i am now just a stay at home dad trying to figure out what i want to do with my life after having my dream job "taken" away. As a way to help with pain i got my medical card and i found out that i LOVE cannabis!!! I currently own an Omnivap by Dynavap, S&B Mighty, 2018 M by dynavap, pax 3, and on the way is a Molecule22 RDA w/ ESCC. i am looking forward to joining the community here!

Hey, I'm Altarboyy, I am in my 30's, i am a father of 3 kids and 1 puppy ( ok he is 5 but he is still my puppy). i got into vaping after i was hurt while on duty as a firefighter which caused me to medically retire. i am now just a stay at home dad trying to figure out what i want to do with my life after having my dream job "taken" away. As a way to help with pain i got my medical card and i found out that i LOVE cannabis!!! I currently own an Omnivap by Dynavap, S&B Mighty, 2018 M by dynavap, pax 3, and on the way is a Molecule22 RDA w/ ESCC. i am looking forward to joining the community here!
I love Carl SAGAN (my hero)
He loved CANNABIS.
It is a wonderful plant and synergy with the human brain.
Rich or poor?
Experience or schooled or both?
Why is CANNABIS demonized?
Welcome and enjoy!
I have a buddy that surf’s in front of the western White House (PRESIDENT NIXON’s beach house)
He work’s for the FIRE DEPARTMENT on the West Coast.
2012 I retired and work is over rated!
I have 3 kid’s that R very different!
I showed my boy’s now cage fighter’s my COLAS & they freaked out?
Back before seed’s & brick weed they were what we had?
Cheap by today’s judgement!

Last edited:
hello @Merry_Sweet94 & @altarboyy - welcome to the asylum. this is indeed a very friendly & helpful place. i have only been here some months myself, but was greeted with such generosity & warmth, i feel committed. check out the music threads (if that is your thing), they are really lively & i discovered lots of great stuff there, more than i can reasonably process. and @ataxian - i knew carl sagan sounded familiar, just googled him, and he is responsible for the voyager gold record right? i would so LOVE to have one of those. this is one of the pictures of it explaining US to alien life:
1593818719764.png

Last edited:
hello @Merry_Sweet94 & @altarboyy - welcome to the asylum. this is indeed a very friendly & helpful place. i have only been here some months myself, but was greeted with such generosity & warmth, i feel committed. check out the music threads (if that is your thing), they are really lively & i discovered lots of great stuff there, more than i can reasonably process. and @ataxian - i knew carl sagan sounded familiar, just googled him, and he is responsible for the voyager gold record right? i would so LOVE to have one of those. this is one of the pictures of it explaining US to alien life: View attachment 19496
Carl Sagan was in a show called “COMOS” Neil De Grass Tyson kept it going!
Beginning a OLD SURFER dude most people are surprised at my love for study.
Safe hobby so I follow academic study.
CANNABIS help’s in this endeavor!

Great to see all the new inmates. I’ve used weed for many years from my 20s and now approaching retirement in a few years. Combusted until I saw the light about 8 + years ago. I’ve bought several vaporizers along the way, each have a special place in my heart even though I haven’t used many in a couple years.

Love this site because of the people, also like the intimacy - not a huge community but we make up for it in supporting each other, not being assholes and not trying to intimidate. @momofthegoons has gone to a lot of work, time and energy on this awesome site. I thank you from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head.

I have a lot of arthritis pain I deal with and try to stay active. Using cannabis helps me do that.

I lost my hubby of many years 2 1/2 years ago, I’m just getting my mojo back. I live in a legal state and celebrate my independence to use cannabis today. Happy 4th to all of you.

I have a lot of arthritis pain I deal with and try to stay active. Using cannabis helps me do that.

I lost my hubby of many years 2 1/2 years ago, I’m just getting my mojo back. I live in a legal state and celebrate my independence to use cannabis today. Happy 4th to all of you.

God speed, sister! Women like you are very inspiring, it takes someone tough. Any kids may I ask? What's your favorite vape so far?

Ever tried Pilates? I heard it is great for general body aches/stiffness. Anyway, happy 4th! Celebrate away my legal friend

Hello, I'm Jim.
I’m looking for a controlled temperature vape that doesn’t look like a lab experiment in my apartment, and can be tucked away nicely when not in use. Other than this, portability is not an issue.

I have one vape, a mflb, that works, but it seems a bit one dimensional without an effective temperature control, and I am interested in exploring the mind and body qualities of various temperatures, preferably using an accurate onboard digital temperature gauge. I recently stopped combusting in a glass eyedropper tube, so micro-dosing is my habit. Convection seems the best option for my singing voice . Sometimes I need a heavy hit for pain spikes, or to get to sleep, but generally I need subtle mind sparkles to keep me up and moving from the inside out through-out the day.

I used to be a knifemaker, everything by hand because I couldn’t stand the noise of heavy machinery and the need for respirator masks. I appreciate technology and line, but after a life of chronic injury and various conditions I’m on SSI, not exactly an investor anymore. Don’t carve steel anymore, I play guitar and write, so I need to keep my mind and body off the couch.

I’ve ordered a Tinymight, for better or worse, want a hopper io, as soon as it stops raining over there, and meanwhile I’m considering a Fury Edge, cause it seems dependable and versatile and has a temp gauge (assuming it’s accurate). Nano sounds awesome, but I currently think I need a temp gauge.

Not looking for great clouds, or to impress my friends.
I use cannabis, cbd + thc, in various ratios depending on need, throughout the day.
I’m actually a lightweight. Herb lasts me a longtime.

All recommendations, especially from other medical users most welcome.

Love Is The Cure

Jim

Welcome to the forum @merlynschain :wave:

I have one vape, a mflb, that works, but it seems a bit one dimensional
You are going to be amazed at how much easier it is to use the newer portables... and how much better the results are. There are several on the market that would do well for you.... and The Edge is one of them. It's certainly a vape that I recommend for new users and I use the smaller version of it (the Fury2) myself and love it. I think you will find you can micro dose with it as well as get those heavy hits when needed. However... it's not a convection vape in it's truest form since it's not an on demand vape. The herb will sit in the 'heating chamber' or 'oven' and be warmed the entire time the unit is on. Now... you can turn it off early and conserve what's in there for a later time... but it will remain hot for a bit afterwards, thus 'cooking' the herb a bit.

Reports have been favorable on the Tinymight, from most who own one. I have not tried one myself. Let us know how you like it when you get yours.

And again, welcome. Make yourself at home. :smile:

Welcome to the forum @merlynschain :wave:

You are going to be amazed at how much easier it is to use the newer portables... and how much better the results are. There are several on the market that would do well for you.... and The Edge is one of them. It's certainly a vape that I recommend for new users and I use the smaller version of it (the Fury2) myself and love it. I think you will find you can micro dose with it as well as get those heavy hits when needed. However... it's not a convection vape in it's truest form since it's not an on demand vape. The herb will sit in the 'heating chamber' or 'oven' and be warmed the entire time the unit is on. Now... you can turn it off early and conserve what's in there for a later time... but it will remain hot for a bit afterwards, thus 'cooking' the herb a bit.

Reports have been favorable on the Tinymight, from most who own one. I have not tried one myself. Let us know how you like it when you get yours.

And again, welcome. Make yourself at home. :smile:
I like the Edge. The temps seem pretty accurate, although I haven't tested it. It's easy small and durable. And it's fairly inexpensive. Great for being discrete. Either way welcome.

Thanks for the input on the Fury Edge, Bullee, seems like the current toyota of the vape world...starts when you turn the key.

I haven't found anything else that clicks all the buttons, so I'll probably order one soon. Even though I loath plastic.
It comes with a glass mouthpiece you can switch out. i would highly recommend you get their wpa. it works like a charm with water. Huge rips. it all tastes the same after a couple rips. :rofl:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back