Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

RuthieT

Hi I am a mom of a 18 year old daughter that was recently severely burned in a dab rig accident. We are looking for pain and anxiety med alternatives. I am delving into making my own cod/thc lotion and salve and also looking to making tincture spray as well for her. I'd love input for these things.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Hi @RuthieT and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

So sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. Having been burned on a dab rig before... I know how bad those burns can be.

We have several recipes for tinctures, edibles and topicals in this part of the site. I make a salve that can be used for several different 'ailments;' depending on what essential oils you use in it. That recipe can be found in this thread. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. We have several knowledgeable people here.

Jeff D

I do run dumb. This is this first OK maybe second time I noticed this thread. Started smoking in junior high... (Just How Did I Get This Old) quit a few times along the way. Been vaping for a little more than a year. My first few months were spent being very frustrated & spending way to much money on crap that didn't work or worked OK some times. I only wish now I hadnt gone at it alone but had found good place like this forum prior. The Dynavap changed everything for me.

The log vape I obtained here from a very gracious member, who could have easily sold it for more, has become my fav for home use. I so look forward to wrapping fishing rods while using this vape. I honestly thought the Ed's Log Vape I was receiving was used because of the price... I have to say I was genuinely surprised upon opening the box & seeing a brand new Ed's Log Vape with all of the accessories.

Part of owning Ed's vape is the knowledge & accessibility of it's maker Ed. An E Nano in some respects is just another mass produced item that lacks any tangible character or personality than any log vape made by a man called Ed.
I am sorry if this is harsh. Not wanting to offend any. I am just coming up short with a better way to explain why or how some bond with this log vape or any other for that matter.
Fishing & outdoors is very much part of my life. Arborist by trade I also build high end salt & fresh water rods. Bicycles & cycling is an integral part of my life. I clock over a hundred miles a week on bike. Commuting to work 9 miles one way in general doing all travel by bike that's possible. I have friends that triple my weekly mileage.

Smoking an oz. a week is detrimental to biking what a sad epiphany at the time that was

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
I do run dumb. This is this first OK maybe second time I noticed this thread. Started smoking in junior high... (Just How Did I Get This Old) quit a few times along the way. Been vaping for a little more than a year. My first few months were spent being very frustrated & spending way to much money on crap that didn't work or worked OK some times. I only wish now I hadnt gone at it alone but had found good place like this forum prior. The Dynavap changed everything for me.

The log vape I obtained here from a very gracious member, who could have easily sold it for more, has become my fav for home use. I so look forward to wrapping fishing rods while using this vape. I honestly thought the Ed's Log Vape I was receiving was used because of the price... I have to say I was genuinely surprised upon opening the box & seeing a brand new Ed's Log Vape with all of the accessories.

Part of owning Ed's vape is the knowledge & accessibility of it's maker Ed. An E Nano in some respects is just another mass produced item that lacks any tangible character or personality than any log vape made by a man called Ed.
I am sorry if this is harsh. Not wanting to offend any. I am just coming up short with a better way to explain why or how some bond with this log vape or any other for that matter.
Fishing & outdoors is very much part of my life. Arborist by trade I also build high end salt & fresh water rods. Bicycles & cycling is an integral part of my life. I clock over a hundred miles a week on bike. Commuting to work 9 miles one way in general doing all travel by bike that's possible. I have friends that triple my weekly mileage.

Smoking an oz. a week is detrimental to biking what a sad epiphany at the time that was
CANNABIS mean’s something special to most of us?
My tribe called it the Spanish name, “MARIJUANA”!
Weed, POT & SHIT were name’s commonly used as well?
Welcome to the forum “AMIGO”!

Jeff D

CANNABIS mean’s something special to most of us?
My tribe called it the Spanish name, “MARIJUANA”!
Weed, POT & SHIT were name’s commonly used as well?
Welcome to the forum “AMIGO”!
Thank You !

Oh & Yes it has a special place & meaning for me. Reading some of your posts makes me feel just Like I do after a big hot dab hit :)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC