Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

My Real Name is Tonika but Most Call me Toni or Dizzy (Nick Name). Im Originally from Jamaica but now I Live in America with my Husband an 4 Kids. tincandtoke was the One Who Told me about this Forum so I thought I would Check it out. I been Using Marijuana Since I was 13 an im 33 now. I Love Getting High High an it Especially Good because it Helps me with all my Pain an Physical Problems I have(Long Story) an My Anxiety too. I Hope You Guys Welcome Me here Warmly Please as it Looks Like a great Forum.

Last edited:
I used to smoke a bit in my teens, and I stopped because it made me tired and lazy. Then recently I got a license to open a cannabis clinic in Asia and I started exploring again, and holy shit man the products that are available for consumption and for consumption have come so far that I have become an avid collector of various vapes and consumption devices and I am using myself again on a regular basis and have been able to stop taking some medication with terrible side effects that were not medically necessary and the symptoms they were helping are elevated by mild cannabis consumption. I'll post my list of vapes so you can see my OCD below, but it's a hell of a hobby and for a good cause too :)

MiniVap GC and TFC, Volcano Hybrid. Newvape Flowerpot VROD & Showerhead, Newvape Tsunami, Enano, HI, iHeat, Underwood SC3+, Mighty, Toffee Bowl, TinyMight, Tetra P80, Firewood 7, Mist Incognito, Milaan 3, DotLeaf, Molecule 22 ESCC, Herbie, SAI TAF, PAX 3, Davinci IQ2, Airizer Solo 2, DynaVap 2020 M, Dr. Dabber Switch, Dr. Dabber Boost, Kandy Pens Crystal 2, Kandy Pens Quora, DotLeaf, Pufco Peak Pro, Pufco Plus, Dr. Dabber Stella, Splinter Z, Splinter, Neo, Firefly 2+, Ghost MV1, Heir Pipe, Hoj Kol and Klip, Fury Edge, Studenglass Gravity Bong, and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.

I used to smoke a bit in my teens, and I stopped because it made me tired and lazy. Then recently I got a license to open a cannabis clinic in Asia and I started exploring again, and holy shit man the products that are available for consumption and for consumption have come so far that I have become an avid collector of various vapes and consumption devices and I am using myself again on a regular basis and have been able to stop taking some medication with terrible side effects that were not medically necessary and the symptoms they were helping are elevated by mild cannabis consumption. I'll post my list of vapes so you can see my OCD below, but it's a hell of a hobby and for a good cause too :)

MiniVap GC and TFC, Volcano Hybrid. Newvape Flowerpot VROD & Showerhead, Newvape Tsunami, Enano, HI, iHeat, Underwood SC3+, Mighty, Toffee Bowl, TinyMight, Tetra P80, Firewood 7, Mist Incognito, Milaan 3, DotLeaf, Molecule 22 ESCC, Herbie, SAI TAF, PAX 3, Davinci IQ2, Airizer Solo 2, DynaVap 2020 M, Dr. Dabber Switch, Dr. Dabber Boost, Kandy Pens Crystal 2, Kandy Pens Quora, DotLeaf, Pufco Peak Pro, Pufco Plus, Dr. Dabber Stella, Splinter Z, Splinter, Neo, Firefly 2+, Ghost MV1, Heir Pipe, Hoj Kol and Klip, Fury Edge, Studenglass Gravity Bong, and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.
Hello nice to meet you.

Welcome bud
Nice collection, a few I'd love to try in there

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back