Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

BrianTL

Welcome to the pack. A lot of vaporizing ideas and interesting stuff. I stopped combustion oh maybe 11 or 12 years ago and I never looked back.

Thanks! Been almost a year since I picked up my first vape (IQ2) and haven't combusted (intentionally) since. I think this month or next month makes it a year. Couldn't be happier with my decision & I feel like I have a healthy relationship with weed now.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I caught VAS bad and inside of the past year I spent way more than I care to admit on building a nice little collection. Let's see, I'm up to...

DaVinci IQ2, TinyMight, Sticky Brick Runt, Milaana 2 & 3, Underdog SC3 & Alpha, Firewood 7, Art of Vapor one-arm bandit... I think thats it. Plus a bunch of accessories and now 2 BCGs...

Definitely no going back now

felvapes

Thanks! Been almost a year since I picked up my first vape (IQ2) and haven't combusted (intentionally) since. I think this month or next month makes it a year. Couldn't be happier with my decision & I feel like I have a healthy relationship with weed now.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I caught VAS bad and inside of the past year I spent way more than I care to admit on building a nice little collection. Let's see, I'm up to...

DaVinci IQ2, TinyMight, Sticky Brick Runt, Milaana 2 & 3, Underdog SC3 & Alpha, Firewood 7, Art of Vapor one-arm bandit... I think thats it. Plus a bunch of accessories and now 2 BCGs...

Definitely no going back now
Nice
I've heard that alpha is meant to be a bit of a beast
And some TM reports are good
Vas got me early in too
Enjoy the padded cells here

BrianTL

Nice
I've heard that alpha is meant to be a bit of a beast
And some TM reports are good
Vas got me early in too
Enjoy the padded cells here

They're both awesome. My top 2 being used right now. TM had some awful customer service for a while but they really turned their shit around it seems and it's my go-to portable recommendation, hands down.

Thanks! Pads are comfy, for sure.

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
When i first started vaporizing I wanted one vape then I needed a backup then a backup for the backup. Before I knew it I had 13 or 14 vapes some of them I needed another one the same, like the Solo and log vapes. Now I feel satisfied and really don’t buy that often unless it’s an accessory. I know what I lIke and don’t like. I know within a couple of sessions if I like a vaporizer.

Vapor flavor is important to me.

arb

Semi shaved ape
When i first started vaporizing I wanted one vape then I needed a backup then a backup for the backup. Before I knew it I had 13 or 14 vapes some of them I needed another one the same, like the Solo and log vapes. Now I feel satisfied and really don’t buy that often unless it’s an accessory. I know what I lIke and don’t like. I know within a couple of sessions if I like a vaporizer.

Vapor flavor is important to me.
Now its wood accessories for us as vapes and glass seem covered.
I still get tempted by a sexy log don't get me wrong.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr