Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome to the pack. A lot of vaporizing ideas and interesting stuff. I stopped combustion oh maybe 11 or 12 years ago and I never looked back.

Thanks! Been almost a year since I picked up my first vape (IQ2) and haven't combusted (intentionally) since. I think this month or next month makes it a year. Couldn't be happier with my decision & I feel like I have a healthy relationship with weed now.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I caught VAS bad and inside of the past year I spent way more than I care to admit on building a nice little collection. Let's see, I'm up to...

DaVinci IQ2, TinyMight, Sticky Brick Runt, Milaana 2 & 3, Underdog SC3 & Alpha, Firewood 7, Art of Vapor one-arm bandit... I think thats it. Plus a bunch of accessories and now 2 BCGs...

Definitely no going back now

Thanks! Been almost a year since I picked up my first vape (IQ2) and haven't combusted (intentionally) since. I think this month or next month makes it a year. Couldn't be happier with my decision & I feel like I have a healthy relationship with weed now.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I caught VAS bad and inside of the past year I spent way more than I care to admit on building a nice little collection. Let's see, I'm up to...

DaVinci IQ2, TinyMight, Sticky Brick Runt, Milaana 2 & 3, Underdog SC3 & Alpha, Firewood 7, Art of Vapor one-arm bandit... I think thats it. Plus a bunch of accessories and now 2 BCGs...

Definitely no going back now
Nice
I've heard that alpha is meant to be a bit of a beast
And some TM reports are good
Vas got me early in too
Enjoy the padded cells here

Nice
I've heard that alpha is meant to be a bit of a beast
And some TM reports are good
Vas got me early in too
Enjoy the padded cells here

They're both awesome. My top 2 being used right now. TM had some awful customer service for a while but they really turned their shit around it seems and it's my go-to portable recommendation, hands down.

Thanks! Pads are comfy, for sure.

When i first started vaporizing I wanted one vape then I needed a backup then a backup for the backup. Before I knew it I had 13 or 14 vapes some of them I needed another one the same, like the Solo and log vapes. Now I feel satisfied and really don’t buy that often unless it’s an accessory. I know what I lIke and don’t like. I know within a couple of sessions if I like a vaporizer.

Vapor flavor is important to me.

When i first started vaporizing I wanted one vape then I needed a backup then a backup for the backup. Before I knew it I had 13 or 14 vapes some of them I needed another one the same, like the Solo and log vapes. Now I feel satisfied and really don’t buy that often unless it’s an accessory. I know what I lIke and don’t like. I know within a couple of sessions if I like a vaporizer.

Vapor flavor is important to me.
Now its wood accessories for us as vapes and glass seem covered.
I still get tempted by a sexy log don't get me wrong.

...I can't believe I forgot aboot this place...I will try not to fuk it up...

...I still like to vape flower (must stop calling it weed) but I keep running out of concentrate...

...I am mostly in it for the Aromatizer formally known as the Vapbong, but I need something like that for concentrate...

...I guess that is what I am in it for now......and the memes... :biggrin:

Hello everyone!!
I feel am so excited to have have started vaping!
I am falling in love with my vaporiser alreday.
I want to vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape and get high but also to try interesting herbs
Hi welcome to va...
Did you quit smoking to start vaping ???
What vapes you got ??

I actually quite smoking cigarettes long time ago but I still liked to smoke weed.
But I wanted to completely quit "smoking" /" burning weed" "inhaling burned weed".
So I started vaping. It is great.
I have a airvape x.
It is surely not the best but I think that it is also not bad.

First of hey all, I’m new here, hoping to have a happy peaceful experience on this site, I used fuckcombustion for years until their mod stu banned me for a week for nothing, anyways the banned was due lifted today, guess what their mod stu had only banned me again, I haven’t even logged in today so why ban me again?, apparently 1 more ban and its permanent. Decided fuck that, the mod stu has singled me out for no reason whatsoever and it doing all he can to ruin a peaceful experience im wanting, he won’t stop till I’m permanently banned so I’m looking for a new home so to speak. Sorry if posted in wrong thread and the rant, just can’t believe how much like the Gestapo that stu is and fuckcombustion has become.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back