Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

That is a real beauty @mysassygrass. Do we have any other Koa WS here? Such a varied bunch of woods we all have represented & they are all good.

Day 2: I still think this is the smoothest vapor ever, especially through water. I had a quick sesh this morning before taking the dog on a walk but I didn't heat up beforehand so it still stayed pretty green and not much effect Had to go to a friend's kid's party (I stay sober in front of kids) and on my way home now.

I had a question for the group. Now that I have the Mighty and the dosing caps I really like just immediately going to the next session with a prepacked cap if 1 is not enough. However I only have Ed's wood WPA and the 1 titanium tip for my WS now. What do you guys do so you don't have to continously unload and repack the stem? I thought maybe I could get another titanium stem from Dynavap for 420 (I assume they'll have a sale) and use the glass WPA as a secondary? Do you guys use your other Dynavaps? Or do you just unpack and repack as you go?

I didn't heat up beforehand
Are you aware that you can leave this on 24/7?

I had a question for the group. Now that I have the Mighty and the dosing caps I really like just immediately going to the next session with a prepacked cap if 1 is not enough. However I only have Ed's wood WPA and the 1 titanium tip for my WS now. What do you guys do so you don't have to continously unload and repack the stem? I thought maybe I could get another titanium stem from Dynavap for 420 (I assume they'll have a sale) and use the glass WPA as a secondary? Do you guys use your other Dynavaps? Or do you just unpack and repack as you go?

I do both. I have several stems... but I find just blowing (or picking) out the plug of abv from the stem I'm using and then sucking some new herb into the stem (straw method) is no hassle at all. I, personally, don't see a need for preloaded stems. But, if that is what you enjoy, you might want to do a bit of collecting of stems.... whether they be Ed's or a Dynavap (or Dynavap accessory maker's stem).

I have have a bunch of tips & if you own a WS I suggest at least two so you don't have to faff about removing tips. Personally I am a fan of back to back WS stems so I have two set up in this configuration for the WS.

20181217_200302 1.jpg

First impression is wow.........delicate yet durable absolutely beautiful and hits nice.
Gonna play with it for a while and see what it can do if mrs.and will let me hold it.........at all.
Nice pack of stuff really like the wong and titip but the cord seems a bit wonky........will a tattoo power supply and rca clipcord work?

Are you aware that you can leave this on 24/7?

Yes, I had it hooked up to my smart switch so I could turn it on with my phone. I was playing around with the switch last night and forgot to turn it back on.

I have several stems... but I find just blowing (or picking) out the plug of abv from the stem I'm using and then sucking some new herb into the stem (straw method) is no hassle at all. I, personally, don't see a need for preloaded stems. But, if that is what you enjoy, you might want to do a bit of collecting of stems.... whether they be Ed's or a Dynavap (or Dynavap accessory maker's stem).

Ah yes, I have been using the WPA mostly, I am guilty of not wanting to use the stem because it's so beautiful. Also I feel like I might like a mouthpiece so my lips don't mess up the wood haha.

I have have a bunch of tips & if you own a WS I suggest at least two so you don't have to faff about removing tips. Personally I am a fan of back to back WS stems so I have two set up in this configuration for the WS.
View attachment 7635

I think I will definitely pick up another tip. I wouldn't want to accidentally burn myself being impulsive.

What is that plastic film around it?

First impression is wow.........delicate yet durable absolutely beautiful and hits nice.
Gonna play with it for a while and see what it can do if mrs.and will let me hold it.........at all.
Nice pack of stuff really like the wong and titip but the cord seems a bit wonky........will a tattoo power supply and rca clipcord work?

Yay! Glad to hear your WS was delivered! Can't wait to see pics!

I agree that the cord is a bit wonky...I keep unplugging it by accident, but I chalked it up to new user experience.

the cord seems a bit wonky........will a tattoo power supply and rca clipcord work?
First off... what is it you find 'wonky?'

As to the tattoo power supply... I'm guessing you got the analog power supply that comes with the unit and are looking for vvps? Do you already own the tattoo power supply?

Back in the Aromazap days, Rick's first vvps was a tattoo power supply... but I have no idea if the rca clip would work with the WS. That's something you would really need to ask @Ed's TnT

Also I feel like I might like a mouthpiece so my lips don't mess up the wood haha.
I can totally understand this. Make sure you use the 'butter' that Ed supplies on it.

What is that plastic film around it?
That is silicone....

First off... what is it you find 'wonky?'

As to the tattoo power supply... I'm guessing you got the analog power supply that comes with the unit and are looking for vvps? Do you already own the tattoo power supply?

Back in the Aromazap days, Rick's first vvps was a tattoo power supply... but I have no idea if the rca clip would work with the WS. That's something you would really need to ask @Ed's TnT

I can totally understand this. Make sure you use the 'butter' that Ed supplies on it.

That is silicone....
That plug wants to pop out real easy.........I have several power supplies.
Just curious anyways it just kicked my ass on 8 and I really do appreciate a good analog unit.

Day 2: I still think this is the smoothest vapor ever, especially through water. I had a quick sesh this morning before taking the dog on a walk but I didn't heat up beforehand so it still stayed pretty green and not much effect Had to go to a friend's kid's party (I stay sober in front of kids) and on my way home now.

I have two tips in gogs ready to go as I like two ups also, always through water
I have one tip in a stem of choice for use with the PSM and a cap
I usually have a couple WS and then retreat to the lounge with the mighty ;)

That plug wants to pop out real easy.........I have several power supplies.
Just curious anyways it just kicked my ass on 8 and I really do appreciate a good analog unit.

Glad you enjoying your new toy/tool also
My cord is pretty solid, I use the extension Ed sends plugged into my ebay vvps and into the WS
It stays in no issues, quite a tight fit ?

That plug wants to pop out real easy.
Hmmmm.... it shouldn't be so loose that it can just pop out... You don't suppose this is just getting used to a plug that disconnects do you? As opposed to the Nano where it is fixed?

I don't have any issues with mine coming unplugged during use. Not even when inverted onto a bubbler. I mean.... it can. But it's not something that happens often.

I can't speak for @arb but I wasn't sure if it's because I'm used to plugs that semi-clicked and held once they were in place. Kind of like your phone charger when it's new, the charger slides in, kind of clicks in the phone. Then once you have a really old phone/charger it does't stay in like it used to.

If I were to accidentally touch or move the wire, it seems the power outlet slides out easily. So when I put the WS on my table near the edge, and then if I don't position it right the 90 degree angle would get moved and the charger slides out halfway. However I wasn't sure if that was just how it is so I've just been more mindful when I grab it (so holding on to the connection) and setting it down more gently.

I can't speak for @arb but I wasn't sure if it's because I'm used to plugs that semi-clicked and held once they were in place. Kind of like your phone charger when it's new, the charger slides in, kind of clicks in the phone. Then once you have a really old phone/charger it does't stay in like it used to.

If I were to accidentally touch or move the wire, it seems the power outlet slides out easily. So when I put the WS on my table near the edge, and then if I don't position it right the 90 degree angle would get moved and the charger slides out halfway. However I wasn't sure if that was just how it is so I've just been more mindful when I grab it (so holding on to the connection) and setting it down more gently.
It sounds loose to me....
The end that plugs into the wall is a little loose as I have to use an adaptor for the sockets here
Nothing unusual there
The end that goes into the WS is nice and snug in there
It swivels to work when inverted on glass, but tight fit, kind of like you describe a phone charger, and does not slip out at all

This is my WS anyway

Hmmm.... well then this is definitely something that should be brought to @Ed's TnT 's attention. I can shake mine and the plug doesn't come out. Now... I am using a vvps that has a slightly differernt plug. But I checked my analog with it and it isn't loose either. I can shake the heck out of it and the plug doesn't budge. It's only when the cord gets caught up on something and actually pulls the plug that it comes out accidentally.

Mine is 364
The cord is tight though

420 is THE number to have gotten from Ed
Wow lucky prize there :)
I asked him if all of them had it as a gag and was quite surprised to find he does not.
He could have auctioned it...........between the beauty of the unit itself and the number my guess is it would fetch a good price.
I am impressed with Ed on multiple levels from the work itself to how he handles his bidness,wish more of us were like that.

Hello everyone, wow there has been a lot going on. The 12th anniversary sale went great, moved quite a few units and many many stems and such. I have been trying to clear my plate or work be it dealer orders, custom work or getting out retail I have been cranking out the pieces. I am so excited I am leaving Thursday bout noon for Spain and will be at Spannibis for the show and a day or so after for tourist type stuff. Got a BnB I will be sharing with @phattpiggie @Aezhenn @duff and a few other guys. Got quite a few meets with guys I have been working with for years and like George from DynaVap said its crazy we gotta go half way round the world to finally meet lol. Its going to be a blast I know it and am so eager to make this trip.

I have also scored my CE cert. for the WS. Omgosh its been a long hard expensive process but is finally done. The first small batch of CE certified WS landed a few days ago and are about to make their way to the presale buyers first. I have another batch about to go out this coming week and so excited to offer these to the 27 countries of the EU. I cant say how thankful I am to all that have been patient and supportive during this process, thanks so much.

I am also having these really neat stands made for the WS and its accessories. They remind me of a butterfly wing and to me have a very natural shape. They will have recesses for the unit, BAB, stems and a couple areas for materials, a magnet for the DV cap/Ti tip wood stem. Going to have these available by the end of the month.

22754-MMS-1551913559823-attachment1-IMG-20190306-180021.jpg

Am eager to hear what you all think of them.

Got an order of shirts being made that I am going to add to the site by months end as well. Not sure how many of you follow me at IG but have posted pics of them there if you wanna have a look. I am going to offer these at about $18 each. I am not trying to get rich off of them, am going to offer them at $18 simple as that If you are interested in em pls let me know.

2019-03-02-18-13-31.jpg

This will be left chest and the backside

2019-03-02-18-13-50.jpg

The glass WS/DV Tip WPA's have been moving awful quick. I have gotten confirmation that the SS tips that DV offers fit nice and snug in them as well.

Thanks much @felvapes yes this is a great community and one where we can all pitch in and learn from one another, thank you for the part you play in this. Ahh yes this be that the aromacup sits closer to the lip and stays hot for extended periods of time so apply BAB or something similar would be a great idea. Your findings and drawing make great sense thanks for sharing and glad you resolved the issue.

@Stevenski Yes sir you nailed it and wtheck you gotta give aromatherapy a try, you are missing out on the full experience.

@LesPlenty Thats a great idea for the citronella and the skeeters, good thinking.

@momofthegoons is right yall, when using Oils best to start low and also use a small piece of cotton within the cup so that oil is absorbed into it and gosh it it does happen to slip or tip hopefully the oil will all be within the cotton and not get into the unit. That is not cool at all. Ahh yes I have one of those too from Centizen, You are reffering to the ones I got from VK. Get this though soon enough down the road I am looking to offer a different VVPS that will be similar to the VK or others that have been done in the past. I feel you all will really like what I have in mind and am very eager to see these go into production. Thats what the WS does that no other log vape does nor any other vaporizer on the market period. WS package gives you a desk top as well as a portable in the same box and also gives you ever single accessory you will need. You cant get that anywhere else!

@mysassygrass I tell those that are interested in the VVPS and dont have the WS just yet to wait and see how the temp control works for you. For me it works great with the temp control. I am able to set it and forget it. I would say grab the VVPS if you wanna have exact precision ability to dial in your desired setting every time or if you would want to get a little extra boost from your unit. As I said though I get it did with the standard control. You did a great job on the pics and thank you for sharing those here. I am glad you like the performance if the WS and look to hear more.

@bizwaxzion I agree but feel everyone needs a WS, it just makes sense.

@arb Hahahah you killing me with infecting Mrs. Arb with VAS thats shady but am sure you are right lol. Glad you like the pics I sent you and your enthusiasm since. I believe it has arrived now and you mentioned Mrs. Arb wouldnt let you spend much time with it. Thats a great looking stand you did and I am curious is that Amboyna in those 2 small blocks? Looking forward to what you are going to do with those. Maybe I could have kept that unit and made a few more dollars off of it but money isnt all that. Your kind words and positivity are worth more to me. I may have told you or am sure I have said it here. I treat others as I would want for me and mine and what goes around comes around so I better make sure what I give is the best I got.

@Stevenski you are so right, the standard temp control will give you that lower temp control where the VVPS I offer will not go below 9V. So this might be best to have the temp control @mysassygrass and see where you need to be after using it for a bit.

@Whisper Great input and advice.

As far as the plug being tight in the unit I will make sure I check that better from here on I do the 24 hour bench test and for the most part when I plug em in I set em and forget at max temp to do there thing. I have noticed this once or twice in the past. To fix this its relatively easy. If you are holding the unit in your hand looking into the jack you can see there is a small tab inside it. If you take a small lets say pin and place just under the lip of it and lift up slightly it will better grab the right angle plug and hold it in place. I believe this tab is the shaft connector part of the jack electrical system. Pls give this a try and if I need to make it right then get at me.

I hope I have been helpful and thank you all for the posts you have made here. I really appreciate you all and wish you all the best.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back