Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

They are both so beautiful @bizwaxzion & @arb yet totally unique. There is no other one the same as your unique specimens on this planet. My #29 is chugging along beautifully at the 23 month anniversary.

CSC-0440.jpg
CSC-0441.jpg
DSC-0430.jpg
DSC-0428.jpg

Flawless work Ed...........I am deeply appreciative and will show this baby off until everyone is sick of seeing it.
Got some stainless tips on and like those better than the titanium for the wpa........anyone else?

I use one Ti and one Ss
I do enjoy the taste in both, and I enjoy having one of each, usually straight after the other :)
There is definitely a difference in flavour
Depending on the strain/day I will prefer one over the other alternatively

I have 2017 ss tips if that matters...........not sure if does on the ws eh?
I seem to get a better hookup to the unit with the ss than the titanium or glass wpa's resulting in better hits.
I notice that it seems to produce more vapor with less material than...........seems realistically possible.
Very even avb with a thorough extraction I do not think much is being left behind.
The unit does have a learning curve it is a bit fussy about cord it makes a rattle sound when shaken is totally handmade................I have not used another vape for several days now.
Can it be this is the one that shelves my life saber?

Can it be this is the one that shelves my life saber?
I own 2 WS and was thinking of getting a LSV...should I not bother?

I would definitely get a lsv...........let me try and articulate a comparison as the units are similar in function and excluding materials also in form.
The best analogy I can come up with is logs are feminine.........beautiful,delicate(seeming)still strong.
lsv is masculine handsome,robust,over powered nearly unbreakable except for the glass.
Way less draw restriction with the lsv and while bigger and heavier is more versatile.
I can suck the heat out of a log doing back to back hits.......not a lsv.
way higher temps are possible with the lsv.........and you can use it as a blunt weapon \skin grater in a pinch.
While similar in many ways the experience is very different.......get them both.

Can some tell me how they feel about the difference in vapor quality when using woodscents vs using vapcap portable with cap?

Much appreciated
Well.. you need to be a tiny bit more specific. Do you mean a vapcap with a torch? Or an induction heater? If you're talking torch, the WS will take the guesswork out of how hot to get the stem; much like the induction heaters do. Having even temps while vaping gives you better vapor flavor.

However, one thing that comes to mind is air flow. There can be a less restricted air flow with the WS; especially if you don't use a condenser in your stem. I have an M that I have taken the condenser out of and use exclusively with the WS. However all of my wooden stems have condensers and I'd say they are fairly close to the DV's as far as restriction.

@momofthegoons I think so. Ed mentioned he himself doesn't use one, so i at first didn't worry about it. The closer it gets to game time I don't want to miss out on the possible 'enhanced' experience Not to mention I'm blind, and I've seen it mentioned that the numbers on the dial are hard to see.

I'm looking at the travel vvps from UD with a 15v power supply from Amazon.. If anyone has a reccomendation on other vvps I'm definitely interested. I just know from a few testamonies that that particular vvps is a decent fit.

Edit* someone posted a crazy looking vvps possibly here? I've read much, can't remember. But was too crazy. I prefer the simplicity of the UD vvps

Last edited:
I find I use my WS with tips in gogs and through water
I use my stems with caps and ih
Stems are good for sitting back or not being tied to a cord thus I prefer ih and caps
WS through water is amazing for flavour, hits and smoothness, plus much less restriction as @momofthegoons mentioned

I got my vvps from eBay
Works great, has big red numbers you can see easily and only cost around $15 AUD

Cheap in price but not quality :)

@felvapes do you use concentrates with your WS? I'd like to get a dynacoil, lower the screen on the WS heater and see if I can get quality concentrate use.
Next on the radar is a dab press. Quartz and bangers are better for that purpose I'm often told. I'd rather not have so much 'equipment'? Space is an issue..

Currently the only glass I own is a 14mm jhook. It'll definitely be paired with my WS.

@felvapes do you use concentrates with your WS? I'd like to get a dynacoil, lower the screen on the WS heater and see if I can get quality concentrate use.
Next on the radar is a dab press. Quartz and bangers are better for that purpose I'm often told. I'd rather not have so much 'equipment'? Space is an issue..

Currently the only glass I own is a 14mm jhook. It'll definitely be paired with my WS.
I have used my WS for concentrates
but generally I don't

I use cotton or hemp fibre and wrap the concentrate in that

I looked at the coil and to my eye it sits flush with the tip and leaves no room for the heater of WS to seat properly inside the tip
Although one person has stated they reckon theirs does fit

I also don't like how it looks as if it may sticky the WS heater up

I would use in dv with a cap if you want to do that

I use concentrates primarily in my halo sic nail
Seconded by a 710 coils QB

Both are good, for convenience and cleaning though the halo sic gets most use

I too am trying to save for a dabpress
Currently I use a slug .33

If I want portable concentrates use I go to the mighty first and then dv
Hope this helps mate

Plenty of ppl who share their experiences on here, lots of knowledge sharing :)

EDIT
Lowering the screen in WS won't help with the coil fitment I don't think
The WS heater seats inside the dv tip and the coil looks flush to edge as well as the top of tip....
I still see interference and parts clashing

Although as I said, there is one member who says the coil works with their WS but when asked for pics so we could see they went quiet or I missed their reply

Last edited:
@felvape indeed your opinions were very helpful. Thank you.

I'm new to concentrates. But when I consider the options, rosin or hash are the two choices I consider best for me.

I'll definitely purchase a dynacoil, but wait for a different sale. Don't need the 2019M right now. I've got a custom Ed's tnt stem on the way :headbang: it's too bad that WS is not a dab monster at the same time. That's ok, must experiment for myself first.
I do however want one or 2 of their new ss serpentine tips as well. I'm one of those who prefer the ss tip. I only have shadow ss. I like how they allow me more draws between clicks. I wonder if it's the new ss tip they offer in their dynacoil kit/package?
Hmm. Now I wonder if @Ed's TnT has serpentine tips and could send me one of those instead of the ti?

it's too bad that WS is not a dab monster at the same time.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. It's not going to rival an enail, but I know that using concentrates in hemp fiber or organic cotton works very well in the WS. You just need to adjust the heat up a bit. The concern is using the Dynacoil in the WS. I have not tried using it that way... mostly because I have no need to do so. Cotton works just fine for me if I choose to use the WS to dab. But the only time that happens is if I have to 'sop' up some leftover rosin in a jar that I can't scoop with a dab tool. To do that I use cotton and ISO; then let the ISO evaporate out. Once the cotton is dry I roll it up into a ball for the stem tip. All that said; most of my dabbing is done on an enail. I use the WoodScents for flower and aromatherapy mainly.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back