Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Using my WS and I have some Tahoe OG in the stem. One of my favorites, I have several. It's still wet weather again here but we have hope of nice weather in a day or so. Looking forward to that. The rain in South Western WA has been very wet - too much rain!

Still loving this log vape.

Good morning, had some good days as of last. Had my sons for 4 days and did some great time with them. Took my oldest to work for his first full weekend, he is really digging his job, even got 2 paychecks, only for 4 hours each but hey money is money and it all adds up. My middle sons chickens should be here end of the week, we have finished the coop just waiting on them. Never thought I would be helping to raise chickens but hey my kid wants to do it so its on! I had my youngests 2nd grade awards program yesterday gosh he racked up getting 7 awards/medals. My oldest got a couple last night, he was struggling with algebra at the first of the year and not doing well, one of his awards was for doing so well at that subject!. I am so proud of my sons each of them are so smart and I am truly blessed, God is great and has been good to me! Went to the city afterwards to meet my girls dad and step mother, hes a character and was alot of fun. My girl and her kids came up Sunday, I had her give me 3 recipes she would like for this day and would surprise her, did Lasagna Soup with garlic knots, even grabbed a Pillsbury box of knock off girl scout cookies seems Pillsbury nailed the coconut caramel cookies by turning them into brownies rrrrr really enjoyed that! My corn is starting to come up in my garden Id say a about 3" sticking up from the ground. Anxious to see what the soil here will do. I got a call Monday afternoon from a guy at Dope Magazine, wants me to send in a WS for them to go over for their products they love review, thatll be cool for sure!

So get this, this week I will have some of the most beautiful and missing logs from my collection. I have a mint WDZ, AZ, MZ & HGL on their way to me. Omgosh, I am even emailing back and forth with the guy from Eterra, he has some old school internals and is going to make me an old school unit. This will be the final piece for my collection that will complete it from start to finish as we are today. I am so stinking excited and cant wait to see them all together in this line up. I dont know if there is another person out there that has this extensive of a collection in log vape history. I am actually beside myself and honored for the generosity and thoughtfulness of these couple of users that are putting these missing logs in my hands. One here is an active member, I think the other is a committed lurker, both are standup guys and I thank them for reaching out to me! Will be several weeks before I get the Eterra done but once all are in my procession I will be posting a full line up!

@CarolKing Keep on rocking that WS and stay dry, I have a couple of beautiful Thuya WS doing a bench test now, so dig that species!

So I think I may have some of these treasured logs in my hands as early as today, omgosh omgosh how stinking cool it that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should get a nice illuminated case put together for your collection @Ed's TnT shame not to see them all together.
I've been asked to make a glass display case for a couple of model ships, USS WI and MS I think, 3 foot long each. Same guy may ask me to steampunk a carbon fibre violin for him as well.
No idea how to go about either but that's not gonna stop me.

I got the all clear to post in the WS thread the other day, thank you Ed. Thought it only polite to ask first.

As all my work is VC related so I was chuffed to bits when Ed told me before the launch that the WS would be using the same Ti tips.
Here's a picture of what I've been up to recently for anyone who hasn't seen my thread.

Vapcap and WoodScents stems, all the segmented and any extra long ones have fixed full length condensers and no carbs, the others all have full length condensers, and carbs if requested.
i9UZGLe.jpg

Top to bottom and left to right
Thuya Omni Square, Osage and Blackwood 80mm
148mm Cocobolo
Blackwood and Cobaltium M3 Mokume, Steamed Pear Honey Drizzler
80mm Brazilian Tulipwood Twist, Lignum and Grape acrylic
Two 62mm Brazilian Tulipwood Twists
Blackwood and Honey Bee acrylic, exposed condenser and segmented
Ovangkol with Blackwood, Padauk and Lemonwood stripes with Blackwood MP and a Padauk Twist.

The shorter ones may not be suitable for the WS given their 62mm length, all but the Cocobolo are around the 100mm mark.
Nothing is exact in my world so unless asked for they are all +/- a few millimetres.

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well out there. Its a wet weekend down this way, not hot is good! Friday morning I went to my middle sons awards program, gosh the boy killed it there racking up 11 awards, 11, gosh if you could get it he about got em all. I am so proud of him, jeez what a smart boy! My oldest has one more test to take Monday morning and he will be done for the year. They are growing up so fast, this year they will be 16, 14, & 9, I am truly blessed with great kids. My oldest is working weekends at the water park til they open full time which maybe week after next. Picking him up after a day and asking him about his day is fun, I am happy to see him experience this and learn what work is about. Yeah working for me or doing smalls for himself is one thing but working for someone else is another with many different rules and lots of employees is a good time for him to grow and mature. My girl is up for the weekend so we are doing time also. Yesterday I got the HGL, Thursday I got the WDZ, AZ, & MZ, what a line up. I will take pics of that line up this week, I am anxious to butter em and see how they stand out.

Have been working on WoodScents and stems all week, even took a Thuya WS out for a ride round the place.

jL4by96.jpg

Did a few more Buckeye Burl show stoppers doing a bench test now.

@Reflections Thanks, count on it and thanks again, wow alot of great things happening, keep an eye out for more to come!

@phattpiggie Much respect to you bro, am always happy to see what you do, much love and time goes into all your pieces and know all your customers are very happy with your work. I am really anxious to get my piece from you! I know you are only getting started doing what you do and know you will never not have something to do, keep on keeping on my man!

Good morning, yesterday was my oldests final day at school so thats it, its on for summer break! Am wanting to do a few camping trips with the boys this summer, just local at parks and such. We gotta get our gear out and do checks to make sure all is good before hand. Been raining down here the last few days, my garden doesnt need any more ughhh. I was getting a Buckeye Burl WoodScents ready to go out yesterday, took a pic, I really love this wild wood species

s2O9rDd.jpg

Got many others available, grab yours!

Good morning you all, I hope all is well out there. So I was by my taxidermists place the other day and he knows about my work wanted me to bring in a piece to see, next thing I know he wants a custom and wanted it from Cocobolo. I told him I had a block that I could do him one from and so it was, here is the first Cocobolo WoodScents Titanium AromaLog

keq8ruU.jpg

Gotta do a couple matching wood stem/wong pieces and take it to him this afternoon, he is going to flip out!

I got to thinking, didnt I buy a bunch of VK's a long time ago, hmmm seems so. I had the idea to use them long ago when the WS was first thought to be the VB, alot has changed since then. I have several brand new VK's never used before ripping and ready to go if anyone is interested,

Voltage-Keeper-VVPS-WoodScents-Titanium-AromaLog-Eds-TnT.png

You can grab them here at https://edstnt.com/product/voltage-keeper-vvps-woodscents-titanium-aromalog-eds-tnt/ I am doing them at what I got in em, dont forget you always get free shipping worldwide!

Keep in mind running the WS at a higher voltage over 12V will be detrimental to the heater and decrease its life span. I recommend when using the VK or other such device you keep it at 12V or under!

Woot woot you know camping is always fun @Reflections unless its storming the whole time. I cant wait to get out there and do some time with the boys like that again, been since last year since we did that big road trip. Ahhh lettuce is good, had so much rain my garden isnt looking so great, am not that happy about it, hope i dont loose em and the time in em.

@momofthegoons I know its tough aint it, gosh I feel I have a favorite then see it another specie and its all over, I just love wood, I am Ed I have a wood fetish!

@elykpeace Hang in there bro, hopefully it wont be that long, I aint going anywhere so hit me up when ready! Thanks for posting up also!

Last edited by a moderator:
That Cocobolo is fire Ed. Hell it even looks like flames running up the side & that centre bead is bad ass. I run my WS on a lab supply & find it works best for me at 12.1v indicated. Those VK's will move pretty fast I reckon.

That is a beautiful WS up above. It would make a nice Father's Day gift for someone. You could even give yourself a present. You really can't go wrong with one of these log vapes. They are well made with some very unique features. It doesn't use a lot of cannabis either. It may cost a little more than some but you save with the weed budget.

This just may be my hardest hitting log!

I think it is my hardest hitting log but it is different to my UD. Feels like the UD gives thicker rips but I really need to give a side by side comparison. That said I have not used my UD since I received my WS so that tale is very telling.

Buttered my baby up last night & it is looking absolutely stunning. What does outshine the actual body is the long stem. She's a keeper :smug:

I just had a couple of stems & the WS is a bigger ripper :science:. One thing I am finding is I prefer the S/S screens in my tips over the Ti ones but that is just personal preference. Also for anyone using the wooden stems regularly I highly recommend purchasing the standard S/S VC condenser & for the 14mm long use the XL condenser.

About a month from ordering mine, black walnut.

Peace!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back