Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Good morning, I hope all is well out there. The last few days have been great, had my boys 5 days this last week, had some great times and even got a bit of work out of em lol. The grass got cut and my truck got washed for the most part. Seems my middle son kept missing spots and I saw him getting tired of me telling him he missed this spot or that spot so I left it as that and had to run to town later with a big dirty spot on the driver door, he swears he washed that spot at least 5 times, hmmmm. Omgosh we have had so much rain here past and so much more to come, my girl and I rode the 4wheeler round the place. The black berries are so red and ripening it wont be long we will be picking tons of em, so many that I am going to try and make jelly also rrrr, will be so good on my fresh buttered biscuits, rrrr I cant wait for a cobbler too! Got a couple humming birds at the feeder now also. Saw several purple martins flying around too. I so wanna get a bird house for them next year!

I have just listed more glass at my site and found out that all the Mighty/Crafty glass pieces I offer work great for the VapMan as well, all you have to do is remove the silicone sleeve and you are ripping!

I appreciate all the input you all have posted up and thank you all for helping others make more informed decisions. I get it you all I do, to each their own, of course I love the WS and I am biased, others may not and thats fine. Believe me I have many many logs and within the last few weeks I have added a few missing pieces to my collection

mGerEf5.jpg

L-R we have PD, WDZ, AZ, MZ, CRZ, EV2, Enano, HotPod, WW, HI, UD, HGL, and WS, I love them all very much, and am thankful to all the manufactures for their hard work and efforts making great log vapes. I am happy to be part of the line up now after many years, woot woot!

@Vitolo My man thats what I been saying its a beast, a wolf in sheeps clothing and by the pic above I feel I know!

@momofthegoons Cocobolo is for sure top shelf, I am going to hit up my guy next wood order and get some stunners in route! OO needs some wood in his life doesnt he, got a feeling it wont be long and he will have the bug also!

@Stevenski Keep on it my man, rip on!

@CarolKing RRRRRRR call in a heavy every time!

@OldOyler My man, I got just the piece for you sir, let me know when you are ready and its on I assure you!

Now, lets not forget what today here is in the US, its a great day to thank all the veterans that have fought for our freedoms, lets not forget their families, their wives and children that also make great sacrifices having their parents or siblings go off to war who may not return alive. We live in amazing pat of the world where we can live a life that many others around the world can not. To all the vets here at the forum and elsewhere I thank you for doing what you do and have done from the bottom of my heart, I wish you many blessings!

I want to post up a little tip that is actually for all log vape owners.

An age old problem with these vapes is the power cord. Because they tend to drape over the edge of a desk or table, a crimp forms. The drape often happens close to the power jack to the vape itself... as does the crimp.

Now... the reason I am even posting this is that it just happened to me. Again. :lol: So I have to replace the portion of the power supply that has the dimmer on it.

My suggestion, and the fix that has been found by many log vape users, is to wrap some electrical tape around the wire right by the jack so that it has more support. You should also be mindful to not let the cord drape close to the vape. Pull the vape in towards the center of the table/desk a bit so that the drape happens further down the cord.

You'd think I'd remember this by now..... I only own 11 log vapes.... :doh:

Nice tip on the cord @momofthegoons. That is a mighty fine log collection there @Ed's TnT. That B&W Ebony UD & the blackwood HGL fit fight in with the WS. Pretty sure I posted it before but two minor mods make all the difference to my vaping experience with the WS.

S/S screens over the Ti ones work better for my use & are not only cheaper but more forgiving when setting the screen but YMMV of course. The real big one though is using some Dynavap condenser tubes. Regular size go in the WonG & XL fits the long 14mm stem very well. Keeps the wood clean & is stupid easy to clean out & keep minty fresh.

lnUvbKpl.jpg

One of the cool things with a 12v log vape is the sheer number of power options available & there is something for every occasion. I run the following power options

• Lab Power supply. This is my workhorse & it is a bit bulky but you don't notice it under the coffee table.
  • Couple of standard 1-2a 12v wall adaptors. One was an old modem power supply but chances are you have something suitable in a junk draw or something.
  • 12V car adaptor. Perfect for on the road log vaping is that is your thing.
  • 12V rechargeable sealed lead acid battery paired with a 2.1mm jack to alligator clips. This is the ultimate camping setup as it will power a log for 200+ hours. The battery itself is around 3x2x6" so it is not large but rather heavy for it's size.
Mine is pretty similar to this one.
http://www.frys.com/product/6607864?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Good morning everyone, wow quite a bit of traffic the last few days, very cool to see and read for sure, thank you everyone! Been a tough week I have had much to do but all is good! I have gotten word back from a guy about an Eterra, @Vitolo got me in contact with the guy that bought the company from the original owner. We had emailed back and forth and had been quite some time between thought it was for sure a no go so I sent one last email and a bit later I got a call to my biz # was the guy himself. We had a long talk about this and that and where all had been and is today. He is going to do a me a solid and make an old school version for me to complete my collection. Said it would for sure be a while at 6-8 weeks, that is no time at all for the final piece in my collection! Have been doing some inside time with the boys, its been raining for almost forever here with no end in sight, it be that time of year. Sucks cause my garden is in a low spot that stays wetter than anywhere else so once it dries up am going to have to start over, roots have rotten and plants died so not cool, I have really nothing to show for all the hard work, ughhhh is what it is. Gotta take my oldest to work in a bit then my others to their moms and then my girl and I are off to see my BF and his wife for dinner, they have never met here so that will be a great time I am sure of it! I am awful excited for them to meet her. My BF has been there with me since we were kids, hes the only one that I am still tight with, others have come and gone, others gone on but my guy is still my guy through thick and thin and having him and his meet mine means a lot. Gotta get moving soon, am burning daylight!

@momofthegoons Great tip on cords, good thinking as always!

@CarolKing You to, good thinking!

@OldOyler LOL

@Stevenski Thanks bro, ohhhh just wait til I have time to get pics done, I got my pieces in from @phattpiggie jeez guy does great work!

He is going to do a me a solid and make an old school version for me to complete my collection.
I know how much it meant to you to have a complete collection so I'm real happy this ended up working out for you. :thumbsup:

Sucks cause my garden is in a low spot that stays wetter than anywhere else
Gardening is a series of lessons, lol. Perhaps building a raised bed would be an idea for the future?

Have a great weekend Ed. Sounds like you have some fun stuff in store. :biggrin:

Hey hey, good morning everyone, hoping all is well out there! Wow finally had a few days of no rain, jeez its been tough here. I feel I am going to have to start over in my garden, I am very disappointed but still have time to get something out of it. Its in a low spot that tends to hold water if its quite frequent, over half my seeds never came up and what did just didnt get enough sun to make it from all the water in the soil. Stinks but hey I am not giving up, going to give it another go! One thing about all the rain is cool, last year we really didnt get enough when we needed it and the Blackberries didnt make last year, well that so istnt the case this year. They are beginning to turn feel itll be another week or 2 before there are more black than red. Ate a handful yesterday when checking though, they are getting so fat and ripe!

7Q3aZqo.jpg

My girl has been up for a whole week, has been great for us both! Wow she is an amazing cook! She did me Meatloaf one night, Chicken Pot Pie another & Lasagna last, RRRRRRR wow wow she knows what she is doing! She loves that I can eat also! We were at the store grabbing groceries and got the 2 thickest ribeyes they had for one night. I wanted to do shrimp skewers one night when I saw that my walmart finally got the new Kings Hawaiian BBQ sauce. I grabbed the Big Island Lava RRRRRRRRRRRR are you kidding its good stuff trust me, you so gotta get you some!

oGrZ02Z.jpg

Oh yeah I had a package show up the other day, our guy @phattpiggie told me he had a few surprises for me and wasnt going to show since I love the wait. This is my first experience with his work and I must say he knows his way with wood. Great great pieces all 3, first up

qBh7VeL.jpg

I believe its a blood wood twist maybe paduok am certain its stunning! I told him I wanted a twisted piece above all, I really dig them and the detail, very coo! You can see Daly was just as excited as I!

He also did me a XL tapered Cocobolo piece, I wanna say total length on this piece is 7" with a condenser the entire length

ZnOyPZ3.jpg

Then for the show stopper DAMN IT BOY piece, he did an extra long stabilized Buckeye Burl stem with Blackwood ends separated by metal, WOWZERS!

CIHgKFM.jpg

This one measures in at 7 1/2"L also with a condenser within. This piece has a couple voids in it like BE also does, the condenser closes them while giving it the extra character. Am really stunned by all 3 pieces and I thank you so much bro for these gifts, well done chief well done!

@momofthegoons Omgosh I cant wait to get the final piece, so stinking excited thats for sure! I feel that as long as the summers are down here that in another week or so when the rain is gone I will have a nice garden by the end of the season. Did get a small handfull of peppers so not a total loss. Really hoping I still have time to get peas and corn out of it still, will let ya know. A raises bed would be alot more work than I have time for, I am learning though!

Good morning everyone, hoping all is well out there. Been a long tough week with the heat down here, its that time of the year and will be this way for a while, ughhh! Have spent the last couple days with my gal who surprised me coming up and spending another week with me, woot woot! Got that order of glass in yesterday and have it listed, its going quick again, that is good! Got quiet a bit to do today before I can do time with my gal and son, other 2 are gone on vacation.

Hey enjoy the day Dads, all yall that have a dad tell him ya love him, hug him and watch him smile, one day they wont be there to hug and their smile is no more.

We are well into Ugg boot weather here Ed. Lucky I have a nice handwarmer that also happens to be my primary vape. Loving my no mess, no fuss vaping. It is the way things should be.

Good morning everyone, hope all is going well for you all. I thought we were through the rain but then got a tropical storm dumping a bunch of water on us again. I am so sick of the rain I mean just ughhhhh not happy about it. So I dvr a bunch of shows for the boys and I to watch when I have em, we are so happy to see Americas Got Talent on again. Its still audition time so ya see all kinds of folks doing this or that. The other night I saw a 13 year old girl that has a voice like very few, wow what an amazing sound coming out of her. Before she hit the stage they did a short who she is kinda thing. Her dad has stage 4 terminal stomach cancer and when he was down she would sing to him, I can only imagine how her voice lifted his spirits and to see him standing side stage watching his little girl omgosh how proud I would have been. Also saw a young woman, I wanna say I remember there was a plane crash with many young students only 2 survived. One was badly burned, her name is Katchi I am sure I misspelled it, she said that when she was laying there in the hospital healing all she had was music. She was a young singer before but grew so much stronger in her voice and ability during that time. She hit the stage and nailed it, omgosh I was such a tough guy years ago now I am just a big ole sap, listening to her story and seeing her performance I choked up sitting with the boys in awe. Gosh we just looked at each other and were like wow! Its so fun watching stuff like that with my boys and enjoying time with them. So I got in a little bit of an accident yesterday, my hand slipped and my knuckle got sliced, when it was all over with I got 7 stitches in the middle one

vlVuVZ7.jpg

My Dr. did the sewing, he did a great job just hurts a bit more than I thought it would the day after. Told him he had to leave my thumb and index finger free, got turning to do. I still had errands to run after leaving the clinic and groceries to buy before doing the weekend with the boys. I was thinking shrimp skewers earlier in the day but after my mishap was thinking what could we do with little work, hmmm of and wouldnt ya know there was a slab of ribs rubbed down in the package and ready to go rrrrr. I got all that done and headed home, boys were already there and they really stepped up and did everything, grabbed the groceries and my 14 year old did all the cooking every bit.

N0MwrOw.jpg

That boy is going to make some woman a proud wife, he is so going to know his way around the kitchen. I love watching him do what he does in there, am a proud dad of 3 amazing sons!

H2s08BC.jpg

So needless to say after all the excitement of ending the week yesterday I am going to take the weekend easy, I may turn a little I may not, I had intended on doing so but not feeling it. There is supposed to be a break in the rain today and I know all those blackberries have to be plump and ripe, ready for picking. Gotta take my oldest to work this morning and grab some OFF to prevent the red bugs and skeeters from getting a few bites in while me and the other two pick as many as possible rrrrrrrrr its so almost cobbler time. I am excited to get back to work in the shop, have some neat stuff coming this way. Got a WS I have to do that is like no other, its a special piece for my guys wife for her bday, its gotta be perfect. I have quite the work to put into it, a pop here a pop there this unit will surely be the most beautiful I have done yet, as am sure he and she will and you all as well, get ready to flip out!

@Stevenski Wow I remember my aunt saying that to me when I was a little boy and amazed by how it was opposite in seasons, she would tell us about her life there and I would always think how neat it would be to visit, maybe one day. So happy to hear you are enjoying your WS as much as you are, keep doing what you do bro and take care!

I was such a tough guy years ago now I am just a big ole sap, listening to her story and seeing her performance I choked up sitting with the boys in awe. Gosh we just looked at each other and were like wow! Its so fun watching stuff like that
Ed I've been watching AGT this year too and I've got to say I've cried my way through the auditions this year. So many touching stories and performances. I love shows like this too. Reminds me of the old variety shows back in the 60's.

I got 7 stitches in the middle one
Man oh man.... that's going to crimp your style for a bit. But if you're going to have a finger be out of commission perhaps the middle one is a good one? :tongue: I broke my middle finger once and had a splint on it. Looked like I was giving the finger to everyone for 6 weeks. :biggrin:

14 year old did all the cooking every bit.
Wow that looks good Ed. Not a whole lot of veggies in the mix but hey.... :dog:

I am excited to get back to work in the shop, have some neat stuff coming this way.
Can't wait to see it. And you and I need to chat. I am still in search of 'the one' in a log vape. Started back in the Aromazap days and I've gotten a few beauties along the way. But never 'the one.' So we need to chat about finding the most spectacular, amazing, never better piece of wood to make 'my precious' out of.

And you know what Ed? It's sort of fitting that it ends up being you that makes it for me. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Those ribs look finger lickin' good Ed. Except you, no finger licking for you mate. Seven stitches is a good old cut indeed so I hope it heals up good. @momofthegoons there will be a piece out there that speaks to you. Once you see it you will know & that will be all she wrote.

Since getting my Wood Scent I have used my VapCaps a handful of times & none of my other vapes. That is the mark of a strong vape & is certainly a forever vape for me. One of the things that sticks in my mind was how pleasant the entire process was & that is reinforced every time I pick mine up. The feelgood factor continues long after the packaging is in the recycling bin.

. @momofthegoons there will be a piece out there that speaks to you. Once you see it you will know & that will be all she wrote.
Oh... I know, lol. My problem is that I fall in love with pieces of wood all the time. :lol:

But this next log needs to be 'the one.' I've dinked around with different wood long enough. I've wanted a beautiful burl piece all along and settled for all kinds of different things; walnut, myrtle, rosewood, ebony, sumac, spalted maple, and on and on. Got a few burl pieces but they weren't quite figured enough or the right shade of wood..... Don't get me wrong; they're all beautiful and I love them. But.... I'm still in search.

And it's no secret that Ed and I have known each other a long time. I remember when he first started making vapor related items in addition to his dugouts and smoking items and we have been friends since then. I've talked to him many times about his desire to make a log vape and am stoked that it finally became a reality. And even prouder to say that I was a part of that process on his beta team. And this is why I feel it's fitting that he is the one who will probably make the vape that I've been wishing for all this time. We've chatted a bit about what it might look like and he has an idea of what he'd like to make for me. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty special. :biggrin:

Ed I've been watching AGT this year too and I've got to say I've cried my way through the auditions this year. So many touching stories and performances. I love shows like this too. Reminds me of the old variety shows back in the 60's.

Man oh man.... that's going to crimp your style for a bit. But if you're going to have a finger be out of commission perhaps the middle one is a good one? :tongue: I broke my middle finger once and had a splint on it. Looked like I was giving the finger to everyone for 6 weeks. :biggrin:

Wow that looks good Ed. Not a whole lot of veggies in the mix but hey.... :dog:

Can't wait to see it. And you and I need to chat. I am still in search of 'the one' in a log vape. Started back in the Aromazap days and I've gotten a few beauties along the way. But never 'the one.' So we need to chat about finding the most spectacular, amazing, never better piece of wood to make 'my precious' out of.

And you know what Ed? It's sort of fitting that it ends up being you that makes it for me. :biggrin:

AGT is a wonderful show to watch with the boys, they got me into it a couple or so back and have been hooked since! Really a chicken playing the piano!!!! But the stories from some of these performers are really moving.

Hand is pretty sore this morning and buddied up to the other next to it so still have my index and thumb to do most of my activities. All is good, could be alot worse.

Since I havent been able to do any shop work I have been learning, very interesting techniques out there for what I have in mind so we'll see in the end. This is going to be a super fun learning experience and happy to have this piece be yours and hopefully the pinnacle of your log collection!

@Stevenski Lol, aint easy eating ribs with my left and only hand, couldnt miss out on licking the fingers that did work lol! Glad to hear you have staked out the WS and found it to do it for ya! This is great to hear always and thanks! Got a new fire for wood in a different way all of a sudden have looked into it before never lost the desire, guess the flame got lit again, am excited to give it a go. Hope all is well your way, take care!

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to give my stems & tips a good clean last weekend. All I can say is I am so fucking glad I use condensers in my wood! The condensers were full of clean reclaim & just makes me so happy to clean claim off steel vs wood :smile:.

The Wood Scent is my absolute driver & gets 10-20 stems a day vaped through it. I would implore anyone to get some condensers & protect your investment :peace:.

Good morning everyone, the hand is healing up really well and have been able to get some turning done. I buddy it to the next finger to the right for most part of the day so by the evening its rather sore from not moving but other than that the cut looks pretty good overall and can see it has closed up nicely. My dr wants to give it longer with the stitches in due to where its at and how it would pull when gripping and normal activity. Its been dry for a few days lately for once, has been nice not getting my feet wet when wearing flip flops walking out to the shop, not too many jobs where the footwear is so flexible woot woot! Seems the rain chances are moving back in though. Last few days I have been doing extensive I mean thorough temp testing on the WS at every possible point and angle in and out of the unit only to find the results are even better than I thought they would be. I will have a full write up soon enough explaining it and ensuring that the WS is a safe and solid log! I finished the live edge Cedar WS

FmQwkkm.jpg

This is a beautiful set, and having it come from the worlds highest hill, how neat is that!

Got the boys coming back this afternoon for a couple days, am excited to see them, just missing em this week more so, guess I am needing those smiles and my baby boy tucked up next to me. Wont be long he will be to big and not wanna sit next to his old man, hope its longer rather than shorter. Sucks though as they will be back at their moms Saturday evening, this is my short weekend of the month. Next weekend I will have em for 3 nights/4days, I like the extra long ones. I will get em back for a 4th church cookout sunday at my pastors place, he has a big lake for the boys to fish while we are there. For the 4th I will be doing it all alone, my girl will be in Oklahoma boys with their mom so is going to be just me and the dogs. I am going to get a couple big thick ribeyes and just have a good time if I gotta do it all by myself.

Am doing a 10% off all WS packages, coupon code is Freedom4th its only good for WS packages and will expire the end of the 4th so get your order in and tell all your peeps to make it happen!

@CarolKing Ugghhh pink cookies I wish! Do what you do my dear!

@Stevenski Rock on bro, 10-20 stems is for real, I love it!

I wish you all the best and hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back