Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

014C17BB-E54A-42F9-9575-89A6A916467F.jpeg

Some of you have seen this on Instagram, but it was too beautiful not to share. Ed is the man.

Similar to mine except mine does not have a live edge @-dab8-. I will never be a fan of live edges but I don't mind yours. I really like how there are no voids in yours & it is just the rim. Sometimes I feel like the only person on the planet who hates live edges :lol:.

Sometimes I feel like the only person on the planet who hates live edges
+1 for me, live edge used to mean off cut/firewood to me! But it is good to see them being used instead of burnt (my Huon Pine was salvaged from the woodpile)

Good morning everyone, is awful cold down here in my neck of the woods, probably the coldest its been all year. Have one last weekend for the ducks and have a golden ticket to the WMA in the delta woot woot!

Ok so here is a pretty big UPDATE, WoodScents is going live in Europe tonight at my guys site https://www.vaporisateur.net/ I have been working with him close to 10 years now. Great people there very helpful and knowledgeable. I know he has been working his butt off to get all the info correct and translated. Wow, how cool is that??? So get over there if you are in the EU and grab a WS! Been a long time coming.

Oh have a look at that piece above after I did my thing

2019-01-18-15-21-09.jpg

Made the stand from the side of that large blank, recessed a magnet under the stem and filled that side and void with CA glue to sand it flush with the top of the stand for a clean look and feel. Stem and wong came from a different blank, all same species. Am really happy with how this worked out and hope guy is as well. What do you all think?

@felvapes Hope its soon and wish you well.

@Stevenski Hahah thanks bro and yes you know all too well. Man glitter rules! Thats sad bro but I understand, to each his own, live edge isnt for everyone but.

@Aezhenn My man I am getting so anxious!

@just_tHe_fLu Hey hey, thats where they went, great pieces and thanks for the post, looking good and hope you are enjoying em.

@SpudBobT Thanks much!

@-dab8- My man you got the first of those I posted, what a great piece that one is too. Ohh what about that other you sitting on it? I appreciate you brother!

@momofthegoons Its for sure a stunner with that subtlety you know, glad you like it as well! You know it was the Zap that lit the live edge fire in me, they were the first to show it and thats all it took for me to get all jazzed up about it.

@LesPlenty If I can use it I will, even if it looks like it wont I will try it!

Gotta get moving yall, heater has been on in the shop for a bit, bet the dogs are ready to warm up some too lol. Yall take care!

Congratulations Ed! This is big news, long awaited for our friends over the pond. You did it the right way and your way. I hope its smooth sailing for you my friend! Still loving my 1st edition Thuya Burl WS!!!

WoodScents is going live in Europe tonight
Congratulations Ed. I know you've been waiting for this a long time. You're going to have a lot to celebrate over at Spannabis this year. :thumbsup:

ou know it was the Zap that lit the live edge fire in me, they were the first to show it and thats all it took for me to get all jazzed up about it.
Lol... I do know. And own one of those OG live edge Zaps in Sumac. :biggrin:

Ok so here is a pretty big UPDATE, WoodScents is going live in Europe tonight at my guys site https://www.vaporisateur.net/

That is massive news not big. Jeeze it would have been two years ago we were talking about how important a market Europe will be. You are the first & that is bigger than big mate. Congratulations on finally attaining the CE certification.

You deserve a cool beer & some fresh kicks.

FB_IMG_1547596551041.jpg

Omgosh yall, its getting serious now aint it!

@UN~YAH I appreciate it and am glad to hear you are still rocking that Thuya. So would love smooth sailing but what fun would that be, it aint worth it if there isnt bumps in the road right. confronting them and conquering em is what makes us stronger!

@momofthegoons Yes ma'am you are so correct on both, alot to be thankful for sure and appreciate all the support and encouragement you have shown me over the years. You rule but so does WoodScents.

@Whisper Just getting lucky is all.

@elykpeace Thanks much brother.

@-dab8- Thats right my man, thanks.

@felvapes Soon enough it will be in hand.

@Stevenski bahahahha those have to be the coolest FF I have ever seen, great find and thanks so much. Yes sir you are right we spoke long ago at how big a deal that would be and finally all is coming together. I appreciate you and your support and encouragement as well.

Wanna share something with you all, seems there is a bit of confusion about pricing for some there in the EU so I wanted to share what my guy has told me

Ed's TnT price is about 299$ which is on the market exchange today precisely about 263€

The import taxes are:

+ 20% VAT (263€ + 52,6€) = 315,6€ (in Europe depending of country it's more or less, example in GB it's 20%, France 20%, Germany 19%, Spain 21% and so on)
Custom duties between 15€ and 30€ to add and even more sometimes as there are also advancing funds fees depending of transport company)
Final import cost 330 to 345€

This calculation was the first thing I've thoought about when I've brainstormed the price

And the MOST important is that every preorder is granted with 10% special voucher that is WOODSCENTSUE on vaporisateur.net
so you can have it even on better price at the end of the day if you profit of the preorder period ;-) &

eventual shipping fees, at vaporisateur.net they're free in whole of the UE

Hope this is helpful and thanks again everyone.

20190130_102639.jpg
20190130_102738.jpg
20190130_102614.jpg
20190130_102713.jpg

So my WS arrived today :)
The wood Ed picked is v nice for the base model walnut
I explained what I liked and wanted originally before my budget changed and went with walnut
It has lots of nice character and knots and is darker for walnut
So it is less like the base model pictures and more like something I wanted

I had to play with it for a while to get it right
In the end I put it on around 12.8 on my vvps and get a decent cloud and good colour AVB
It was too light in colour and clouds if I go much lower
I have only used it so far with my shadow ss tip in gog adaptor I was using with PSM

My WS has a rattle or tinkle when moved or tilted or shaken lightly
Is this normal for people?
Or does mine have something loose inside?

The rest of construction is solid

After a decent bit of testing I can say it is a good vape, I know why people love it
It would be good for sitting down with ppl having a sesh like passing a cone around

I need a few in a row like cones to hit properly
My hopper can do in one bowl

The hopper gives a better cloud too, but the small size of the vc is the reason for this not the WS I believe at this point - further testing needed
The same thing with a vc and cap next to GH

I do like being able to pull the whole vc in one go instead of having to reheat and wait for clicks/cool downs

I understand the love for a WS Esp if people don't have a hopper (that works....lol)

A great vape that I need to explore further

Cheers for the great piece of wood you chose for me @Ed's TnT was worth the wait
Is the loose part sound usually there?

Will report back after more obligatory testing :)
I'm about 8 or more in now already - science sake of course.....

That is a nice looking base model!
The rattle is normal, no need to worry.:thumbsup:
For a beaut quick sesh, just sprinkle load the cap, no tamping and only fill 3/4 of the bowl so the heater does not compact the load, 1 to 3 good hits with hardly any restriction so you can rip it:smoke:
After you get it dialed in, try some low temps, @momofthegoons suggested 10.5v, a little to low for my unit as all WS perform a little differently, I have one set ar 11.0v(Huon Pine) that I use the most and my Walnut set at 12.2v-12.5v to finish some bowls when I am not flavor snobbing and just want to get wrecked.:smilie-devil:

That is a nice looking base model!
The rattle is normal, no need to worry.:thumbsup:
For a beaut quick sesh, just sprinkle load the cap, no tamping and only fill 3/4 of the bowl so the heater does not compact the load, 1 to 3 good hits with hardly any restriction so you can rip it:smoke:
After you get it dialed in, try some low temps, @momofthegoons suggested 10.5v, a little to low for my unit as all WS perform a little differently, I have one set ar 11.0v(Huon Pine) that I use the most and my Walnut set at 12.2v-12.5v to finish some bowls when I am not flavor snobbing and just want to get wrecked.:smilie-devil:

Yes I was surprised and happy with the wood....very impressed
I did some lower temps at first....around 10.5 and moved up a few times

tasted okay but there wasn't enough cloud for me....I think if bowl was bigger might do okay lower
around 12.5 - 12.8 so far has been good - maybe a little dark avb at the higher end

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back