Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been using the AirVape XS that was donated by @fluffhead after he had it delivered for using his StrainPrint app.
The unit is wonderful.
I think the oval shape of the oven lends itself to more complete extraction, as the longer walls are in close proximity.
The hits are flavorful, and the unit has a short vapor path, which is my preference.
Here is a morning session:

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
@Vitolo that vape looks to be a nice size for a flower portable. It looks sort of the same size as a cell phone? I like that it's thin. and it appears to give a lot of hits for it's size.

BD9

Leaf Dawg
This vape does look interesting. I'm not sure that it gives me VAS, but I'm still interested. They have several versions based on the same design.

https://airvapeusa.com

From $99.00 to $179.00

Isolated air path, fast heat up, full ceramic chamber, mouthpiece, air flow.
Lifetime warranty. Registered owners qualify for upgrade at reduced retail cost.

High-Quality Battery

The battery is custom-built by our engineers for the Xs's uniquely slim design. Because of that, we test our batteries in a series of extreme conditions like Altitude Simulation, Thermal Test, Shock/Impact, External Short Circuit, Forced Discharge.

Charging While Using

Unlike many other portables, AirVape can be used while charging. Find AirVape’s Portable Battery of a size of a credit card for on-the-go or other Apollo Charging gadgets here.

Vibrating When Ready

An extremely useful function of AirVape Xs is the discrete vibration when it reached the temp and when the automatic shutoff timer goes off.

Airvape Xs - Mystic Gray $149.00

Specifications:

• For Loose Leaf

• Weighs Only 3.2 oz

• 0.48" Flat

• Vibrating when ready

• 1300 mAh Rechargeable Battery

• Heat-up Time: 20 Seconds to Optimal Level

• 1.3 Inch Screen Displaying: Battery Level, Temperature, Automatic Shutoff Timer

• Two button easy temperature control ↑↓
  • Micro USB Charging, Charge while use (if battery not depleted), 1 hr Charge Time

• Dual Filter, 3 AirFlow Chamber mouthpiece

• 200 F- 428F Temperature Scale

• Oval Ceramic Heating Chamber
  • EZ AirPath (Isolated)
  • Sturdy, Metal Body
  • Measurements: 4.1" L x 1.8"W x .48"H

• Materials: Steel, Li-Ion, Glass

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr