Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo 2

I would be buying this new Solo right now but I just spent quite a bit the last month or so on VAS. I will be watching and reading the reviews and am hoping for really good conversation. The blue one looks really pretty. I always buy black most of the time just because of stealth but that blue is stunning.

I like that I can use all my stems from my older Solo. I have quite a few.:biggrin::thumbsup:

Available now...April 12.

$249.
And I am happy it is out.

$249...mmmmm. Maybe. I want to see how @CarolKing and some others roll. (Where's @ataxian at, or is it too new for him to consider it CIVILIZED?)

I really would need to see why I wouldn't keep letting myself roll in Original Solos (they're like $160 at puffitup.com). I don't feel like *I* personally would be getting the extra almost buck's worth in something "extra". I set my Solo on 3. When I use my Davinci IQ, I set it on 374F. That's it, nothing fancy. I need power and reliability.

Didn't catch whether the battery was now removable, that might sway me.

Okay, look forward to hearing more from our Asylum members.

:thumbsup:

Peace!

EDIT:Sorry carol, just saw your post!

Last edited:

$249...mmmmm. Maybe. I want to see how @CarolKing and some others roll. (Where's @ataxian at, or is it too new for him to consider it CIVILIZED?)
Peace!

I have a OLD SOLO that still work's well.
The SOLO II I'll buy when this one dies.
CANNABIS not devices is my thing.

A vaporizer is only a device to reach a temperature to vaporize your herb.

CIVILIZED I claim!

Still waiting for @PuffItUp to receive their Solo 2s. Hoping by the end of the month. I haven't gotten an email yet. I did see other venders in Canada have received theirs. It takes longer to get to the U.S distributors.

Arizer released these a little over a month ago.

I really would need to see why I wouldn't keep letting myself roll in Original Solos (they're like $160 at puffitup.com). I don't feel like *I* personally would be getting the extra almost buck's worth in something "extra". I set my Solo on 3. When I use my Davinci IQ, I set it on 374F. That's it, nothing fancy. I need power and reliability.

Didn't catch whether the battery was now removable, that might sway me.

Peace!

Not to be a PRICK of MISERY!
Portables are kind of LAME?

DESK TOP or LOG is my first choice.

But hey?
For some it's the only way!

I think I'm somewhat CIVILIZED?

I absolutely love my Solo OG. It was a matter of time before I needed to replace the battery. I get about maybe 50 min of use but not sure. I don't want to drain the battery. I will get 4 / sessions and then I have 2 lights left. A new battery is $45 approx. A new Solo 2 - a little over $200. So I justify my VAS that way. :aaaaa:

Maybe eventually I will buy a battery for the Solo OG but a little nervous about tearing things apart. :uhoh::weed: I do have a Solo I bought in 2012. I gave one of my Solos away to my brother, he's still smoking a pipe. I can't convince him to vaporize.:BangHead:

Hi guys - I have been reading various reports about the new Solo II and certainly Airizer and the Solo line are very popular.

But help me understand the charms of this vape. To me, it looks like a battery powered log vape, no?? Oven in the end of the stem, put on heater = log vape but battery powered.

Am I missing something here.

I ask because while stealth and portability are not very important factors to me, I still don't see carrying around this device with seperate glass stem and need to load it on the go, etc. So, for me this would a be a "home" portable which is much as I use my Mighty.

I have an Enano and except for being able to carry the Solo II to the couch to watch the game, I'm not at all sure what added benefits I would be getting?

To me, it looks like a battery powered log vape, no?? Oven in the end of the stem, put on heater = log vape but battery powered.
Lol... I always referred to the Solo as a log vape on steroids when talking to people about it. And, imo, your analogy is spot on. I also think that is why I have no issues with the somewhat restricted draw. I started my vaporizer journey heavily into log vapes.

I have an Enano and except for being able to carry the Solo II to the couch to watch the game, I'm not at all sure what added benefits I would be getting?
I would never use this as a portable out and about. Way to big and cumbersome with the glass stem. I'd much rather just take a wax pen. But, all around the house, out on the deck or in bed? Beauty. I love it.

I just want to know if the 'new and improved' version is all that much improved. Size wise it's still not something I would take out and about in public. So it comes down to function for me.

I tried the Solo II once, but was not given the opportunity to study it or use it on my own.
I do love the Solo though.... it is not so much a portable for travel for me, but a way to sit in another room or in the yard,
and vape deeply enough to feel as though it were a desktop.

Because I love the Solo OG so much and the battery is getting old I thought I would take my chances on the Solo 2. The Solo OGs that I have, have been the workhorse of all my portables.

I just love the vapor it produces and how easy it is to use and maintain. No little parts to lose. Yes it reminds me of a portable log. An excellent company from Canada makes the Solo.

I'm hoping I love the Solo 2 just as much or maybe more.

Hi guys - I have been reading various reports about the new Solo II and certainly Airizer and the Solo line are very popular.

But help me understand the charms of this vape. To me, it looks like a battery powered log vape, no?? Oven in the end of the stem, put on heater = log vape but battery powered.

Am I missing something here.

I ask because while stealth and portability are not very important factors to me, I still don't see carrying around this device with seperate glass stem and need to load it on the go, etc. So, for me this would a be a "home" portable which is much as I use my Mighty.

I hate portables.
SOLO with a glass stem is OK and the flavors not bad.
TASTE is new to me.
I have an original SOLO that won't die?
The MIGHTY is a strong get high type vape.
Having said that the FLAVOR is not gourmet.

The SOLO is a nice promise.
Would you drink a glass of wine on the sidewalk?
There are many choices?
A plug-in will always be more effective.

NANO is a better choice.
But you have to plug it in?

In the garden for a PORTABLE. (@Vitolo is right.)
Depends on life style?

Love the Solo 2 so far. Very easy to use and the digital dial is great. It's fun to use. I've been trying temp 375 - 380 degrees, 385 seems about the highest that's comfortable without an extended mouthpiece or water. Any restriction in the draw has improved. I will have fun trying out my Solo stem collection. :dancing:

Initial thoughts - it feels like a nice size and sturdy. It's not stealth but we knew that. A little slimmer than the old girl. If you love the Solo OG you will be a fan of this portable.:sunbathing:

Last edited:
Any restriction in the draw has improved.
I'm just curious how much you feel it's improved.

I know a lot of people feel the draw is restricted in the Solo but I've found that a clean screen and not over packing can solve that pretty easily. Maybe it's because I'm used to log vapes, but so are you. So I'm just curious if the draw is significantly improved.

With the Solo OG I agree a lot of the draw restrictions can be overcome by exactly what you said @momofthegoons.

With the Solo 2 I wouldn't say it's a resistance free vaporizer, there is still a slight restriction not a milkshake draw. I personally like a slight draw restriction like when we used to draw from a joint.:smoke:

When you turn it on it does a count down from 6 to 1 then says hi with a smiley face. It's fun to use.:twocents:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back