Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo II

I've got both Solos and use both daily. The Solo II is my in car portable and the OG my at home vape. Very little difference between the two but the extra restricted draw from the OG gives a better milky hit. Less air more vapor. I chase clouds and find the OG better for that.

I sometimes do both at once, two stems into the mouth and suck. Best done sitting down.

I've got both Solos and use both daily. The Solo II is my in car portable and the OG my at home vape. Very little difference between the two but the extra restricted draw from the OG gives a better milky hit. Less air more vapor. I chase clouds and find the OG better for that.

I sometimes do both at once, two stems into the mouth and suck. Best done sitting down.
I have a old SOLO that I use daily!
Works well?
A blue one 4 da bling!

Both Solos are great. They each have their strong points. I prefer the bells and whistles you get with the upgraded version - the Solo 2. I don’t use a screen so the airflow is better. Just make sure the holes are clean of any debris so not to get a restricted draw. You do need a course grind. I haven’t used a screen in over a year.

I only have the OG, and I love it. I can be heard quite often saying it's the best $100 I've ever spend on anything related to cannabis use. It's so good. It's the only vape I have that is regulated, so it's the one I use when I need to medicate in the mornings.

I only have the OG, and I love it. I can be heard quite often saying it's the best $100 I've ever spend on anything related to cannabis use. It's so good. It's the only vape I have that is regulated, so it's the one I use when I need to medicate in the mornings.
The SOLO when I retired at 52 now 60 is a great simple device.
OK, "IT WON'T DIE"? (+ I have extra battery pack's)

Some collect?
Some MEDICATE?

I love 2 MEDICATE!

I have the OG and the Solo II. Use them both daily. Gave a dedicated smoker a go on the OG last night and he wants me to get one for him.
My problem is I stay upstairs in the film room & medicating always!

My old solo still functions well?
AFAGANI CHEESE + 5 (4 da H2O path + DRY 3 ) = CIVILIZED

My SOLO is my friend!
@Dynavaper the Delivery Service have BLACK DOMINA 10grams/$40 delivered?
Thank you 4 da hot tip!

Last edited:
I broke out my Air last week & have been using that a fair bit. It has me thinking of getting a Solo 2. For those who own both is the Solo 2 a worthwhile upgrade? My Air works fine anyway & I have a Mighty but the Air does provide greater flavour on the first few draws.

For those who own both is the Solo 2 a worthwhile
Great question, I have also asked once or twice but had no definitive answer. It would be handy to have a large battery back up for out and about, I drained 8x 18650 batteries Saturday night and fell back on my Lithium powered WS to finish the morning.:partyhat:

I broke out my Air last week & have been using that a fair bit. It has me thinking of getting a Solo 2. For those who own both is the Solo 2 a worthwhile upgrade? My Air works fine anyway & I have a Mighty but the Air does provide greater flavour on the first few draws.
How many do U need?
I like da SOLO for da 2 batteries! (IT TASTE BETTER THAN SOME OTHERS?)
Honestly?
FLAVOR?

Whatever float's your pool toy?

I own both and I can say it’s definitely worth having the Solo 2.
The battery life and the fact that it can reach a higher temp makes it a great addition.

My og Air has taken a backseat but I still use it for on the go dry vaping.
I use the Solo 2 exclusively through the bubbler.

Last edited:
I have both. The Solo II is worth it for the extra battery life, smaller form factor, improved airflow and more precise temperature control but as far as vapor quality and over all performance is concerned there is little difference.

I use them both daily but I have bought several Solo OGs for friends because they are so much cheaper.

I have both. The Solo II is worth it for the extra battery life, smaller form factor, improved airflow and more precise temperature control but as far as vapor quality and over all performance is concerned there is little difference.

I use them both daily but I have bought several Solo OGs for friends because they are so much cheaper.
I don’t mind the older style SOLO 4 the same.
Da Blue one I have my eyes on!

I use the Solo 2 exclusively through the bubbler.
Mmmm...bubbler....OK, next set of sales, I did hear one person say it is a quite a bit better hit than an OG air!

I get a feeling the Solo 2 might be an impulse buy for me when I see a special. It amazes me how such an old design still works so well.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back