Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo II

uses a single large diameter hole in the vapour path protecting your herb with a stainless-steel screen.
That was called the 'Turbo' or some such name from memory, I found the Arizer was pretty good at concentrates at higher temps through water but I always just use a simple straight glass mouthpiece on low temp for flavor nowadays as other vapes I have are better on bongs.(and with concentrates)

That was called the 'Turbo' or some such name from memory, I found the Arizer was pretty good at concentrates at higher temps through water but I always just use a simple straight glass mouthpiece on low temp for flavor nowadays as other vapes I have are better on bongs.(and with concentrates)
Idk I fucked up one using sugar wax :rofl:. I use mine for what it was made for. Flower, and I found using a long stem is great taste and flavor using no water. don't get me wrong I still use water for my lungs, but when i want to really get into it I use the long boy stem.
IMG_2082 Arizer long stem.JPG

The Sneaky Pete adapter uses a single large diameter hole in the vapour path protecting your herb with a stainless-steel screen. Sized to work perfectly with either the Solo 2 or Air 2, this adapter fits on any 10mm, 14mm or 18mm . I'm interested, my only problem is finding one .
I believe he’s referring to the high flow adapter - it’s got slits cut into it where you slide it in. It’s what’s provided the additional air flow.

it’s got slits
Yep, and you could get it with different internals, 4 hole chamber, turbo single big hole(use a mesh filter), and a couple of other variants,

I did not like the slits as they had sharp edges on mine that I believe was cutting my Airs chamber seal (bent head observation only, no proof)

Yep, and you could get it with different internals, 4 hole chamber, turbo single big hole(use a mesh filter), and a couple of other variants,

I did not like the slits as they had sharp edges on mine that I believe was cutting my Airs chamber seal (bent head observation only, no proof)
Very cool, who has them for sale ? Arizer has their original but any off market brands I can't find in stock. I have two of the slitted adapters from puffitup, but I haven't been able to find the big hole adapter with mesh screen in stock. Even looked at Dhgate.

It was the PVHES Vortex with the single big hole,

I am on the upside-down Miss Jane bandwagon with my Air, no worries about using too much Iso that way...but as said it rarely ever needs doing.

20200630_130624.jpg

There's been a lot of debate over the years on the Solo2's air path being isolated. After some research and comparisons of photos documented in 2017, we've found the parts listed above in a unit we tore down last year. You can read more about it in our most recent blog post at 420EDC.

Last edited:
I think I need to clean my stem. Im still tasting great flavor. Using one my favorite strains Grape Ape. Last few nice days left. The rain cleaned out the sky from the smoke.

389 degrees seems to be my sweet spot. This battery was still at full and I haven’t used this unit in 6 months. Forgot what I’ve been missing! :aaaaa: I have a lot of stems that fit glass that fit.

A7A923A8-ED8F-4265-99A4-6610584937CE.jpeg

Edit - I should stir my hot cocoa with this stem before bed.

Last edited:
A handy little bubbler designed for the Solo, I think. Or it should be. I’ve had it for a while. I think I got it through @Ed's TnT ?
Needed to go up to 400 degrees to get big clouds. I’ve seen these around. Mine was cheap. Maybe it was Puffitup?
BB00CCAB-2BD2-4C30-9E1D-6E4503F5DFD1.jpeg

Last edited:
McDonalds-replacing-plastic-straws-with-paper.jpg

I can’t say enough good stuff about the Solo 2 and the original. You can’t beat the cost and the quality. Kinda big these days for a portable but you can always try the Solo in the cup method. What’s inside that McDonald’s cup? A very versatile unit, fits well to glass. The newer model is nice to have that special temp. So dependable as well. Arizer makes great products. Not that fond of the original Air, haven’t tried the newer model. It seemed too harsh for my liking.

Last edited:
I can’t say enough good stuff about the Solo 2 and the original.
Me too. I love Solo! I like the original a little bit more.
Not that fond of the original Air, haven’t tried the newer model.
Same with the Air. I liked the original better.
It seemed too harsh for my liking.
You have a great point.
While after a while, I became oblivious to that difference, but I noticed it more with Air 2.
You are onto something.....
Air is tighter with more compact electronic housing.
The air flow is planned to compensate for a hotter oven or should I say 'faster heating" oven.
You will notice the Air loses heat faster on the long draws, until the unit is at fully heated capacity.
The unit gets pretty hot also (same reason.. smaller/less area to dissipate the heat = faster to cool during hits)
I think the quickened air flow along with the size of unit, combined with oven heat-up speed (yet faster to cool) creates more dynamic heat at the herb end of that stem.
A shorter air path too!
Too harsh for your liking.
I can relate.
I think that was the reason for the great success I had here with placement of dozens and dozens of Solos, as opposed to the Air.
I do consider those that acquire the Air as an on the go portable to be those that enjoy heavier medicating!
Solo is harder to use on the run.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back