Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Arizer Solo II

Mmmm...bubbler....OK, next set of sales, I did hear one person say it is a quite a bit better hit than an OG air!

I wouldn’t say better necessarily but since it goes to a higher temp you can definitely extract more from your herb and it’s noticeable.

It works so well with the D020 bubbler:nod:

I get a feeling the Solo 2 might be an impulse buy for me when I see a special. It amazes me how such an old design still works so well.
That’s how I got mine, puffitup had a 420 sale and couldn’t pass it up!

Upgraded from an OG Air with the BF sales. I feel like it's a pretty significant upgrade. It is mostly just a less restricted draw and faster heat up times (I don't usually go to max temp with the Air anyway) but those are the things the Air most needs to be improved. I haven't seen many people who share this opinion but I think I can kill a bowl noticeably faster with the Solo II than the OG Air as well.

I can kill a bowl noticeably faster with the Solo II than the OG Air as well.
I have OG Air that I just got an Ed's TNT stem for and it has a lot more airflow, this kills a bowl alot faster than normal too, so I would say the extra airflow is what extracts the vapor faster.:thumbsup:
The only time I go above the green temp setting is for concentrates:myday:

Last edited:
Green is definitely good. That’s where I start.
Orange is the best for me though :ko:

The Solo 2 I run pretty high as well.
Sometimes I vape an entire bowl at 428° lol
I always run my vapes on high or make it there by the end. You get all the good medicine that way. I was put off by vapes that couldn’t extract enough. Couldn’t seem to help the symptoms but full on heat usually does it no matter the vape.

Not sure if everyone knew or not, but Arizer have a BOGO - buy any vaporizer and get a free Air. If you’ve ever been sitting on the fence, this could help on that decision.

*edit

That’s buying directly from them.

Last edited:
Not sure if everyone knew or not, but Arizer have a BOGO - buy any vaporizer and get a free Air. If you’ve ever been sitting on the fence, this could help on that decision.

*edit

That’s buying directly from them.
It's a great deal. I took advantage of it, and love my new Solo and Air. I got both for $124.99, and that included shipping to the U.S. My free Air came in silver, and now they are giving away the Air in titanium. I'm seriously thinking of gifts now. Well, maybe gift the Solo and keep the titanium coloured Air...only I love my Solo, and it would be nice to have two...

Trying so hard to not pull the trigger on a Solo II. Is it that good? My Fury 2 is damn good, but, you know, nothing wrong with changing things up sometimes, right? I have a feeling you guys are going to try separate me from my money... :dog:

Right now, on the Arizer site, Solo us $99.99, and the Solo II us $164.99. I can say the Solo is worth every penny. I'm sure the 2 is as well. I'm just at the lower end of the economic scale, so I just pretend I went back in time, and the newer version doesn't exist yet.

Trying so hard to not pull the trigger on a Solo II. Is it that good? My Fury 2 is damn good, but, you know, nothing wrong with changing things up sometimes, right? I have a feeling you guys are going to try separate me from my money... :dog:
I’m a cheap no income sack so don’t take what I say with any merit?

I have my old SOLO that will not die!
I want a new portable however it is not necessary?
My wife doesn’t mind me loving CANNABIS even if it’s not her thing!
A PLENTY is on my bucket list and da ONE (smaller FURY)
If U can lay down the cash & it fit’s your fancy?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back