Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

A bit more info, the Tera takes 25 seconds for the first bowl of the day to get to max temperature 221 C from 15 C so leaves 4:05 for your sesh(5 min total), the second heat cycle on the same bowl took 14 seconds to hit max temp, 3rd heat cycle took 8 seconds, pretty quick!
Also, someone on FC said the S&B dosing caps don't fit;
View attachment 5636
I found some old white rhino hiding in my Plenty magazine (shows how much I like micro-dosing in it) and the filter disc needs to be removed from the WPA, but it worked just fine. The above is ABV from 3x5 min sessions on 220 C, Pretty even extraction (the darker stuff is in shadow) the clouds were not as thick though (that's why I don't use dosing caps much).:thumbsup:

Edit: How did that pube get on my WPA?
Where did U get the tray?
Love it!

Might give the concentrate mode a run, cap'n kief;
IMG_20181109_211814.jpg

Why is the tera winning? Price?
Price, warranty, harder hitter.....

Tera brand new on sale 3 year warranty hits hard $160US free post

Mighty 2nd hand $250USD plus postage from US

I have been finding it hard to choose but the sale price and new unit is enticing

Troy's video review says tera hits harder but mighty tastes better

Do you have a preference of the two?

Why is the tera winning? Price?
The Tera also has a s/s oven and heater, the Mighty is all aluminum and the Tera doesn't look or feel plasticky and the 18650 batteries are cheap and easy to swap.
My mighty is getting old (4yr) and I'll replace it soon.
That sounds like a pretty good run.:thumbsup: Maybe just a battery upgrade would fix you up for another 4 years.:myday:

The Tera also has a s/s oven and heater, the Mighty is all aluminum and the Tera doesn't look or feel plasticky and the 18650 batteries are cheap and easy to swap.

That sounds like a pretty good run.:thumbsup: Maybe just a battery upgrade would fix you up for another 4 years.:myday:

I can get a new mighty for around $300, and last I heard anyway, $245 for a trade in from s & b. It's time to retire my current mighty, the plastic keeps chipping, soon the cooling unit won't seal tight, and the batteries need charging very 3-4 sessions. Gotta admit we really love the old girl tho.

Maybe I "need" both. Get a Tera soon so I have a bigger vape until s & b gets me a new mighty. Soon we should hear about black Friday sales. The timing might be right. I'll have to check out the reviews, and thanks for your input!

Too bad S&B don't have a 1/2 price forever warranty like HR, 4 years is a pretty good go. I would say it is definitely Tera time, surely S&B will have to bring out an updated model soon. Did I mention how much I like magnetic closures? No plastic to break/chip off there.:smoke: The latest version Tera wpa uses an o-ring for an interference fit instead of magnets (the first model kept coming off and making a mess) that works well:thumbsup:

Too bad S&B don't have a 1/2 price forever warranty like HR, 4 years is a pretty good go. I would say it is definitely Tera time, surely S&B will have to bring out an updated model soon. Did I mention how much I like magnetic closures? No plastic to break/chip off there.:smoke: The latest version Tera wpa uses an o-ring for an interference fit instead of magnets (the first model kept coming off and making a mess) that works well:thumbsup:

KUSH OG is so powerful this harvest?
.50 grams and wow I feel like I’m in a GALAXY far away?

I blame U!
I tried 0.10 grams & it worked?
I put .50 gram a few times this SUNDAY!
Saw fictional characters?

@LesPlenty I want a new portable?
What do U use?

Last edited:
I think the Tera is like a portable Plenty, lots of power to consume large amounts at once for great effects on a bong or slow going on a j-hook for a longer session time with great flavor:thumbsup:

The TERA is da one 2 get?
Yes, every vaper should have one, hardest hitting most powerful portable vape I own, virtually no draw resistance with the wpa and Ed's TNT stem is the same but without the water cooling (still OK though) and the glass mouthpiece that comes with it is also nice. I find the standard swivel mouthpiece a little restrictive but at least you get 3 different options for a mouthpiece delivered as standard gare, Ed's stem is the only one I purchased.
You can even use your Solo stems in it for micro-dosing (just use one of the silicone seals that come with the Tera.):thumbsup:

I went the Tera while it is on sale so cheap
If the mighty had less reports of dying within the first one or two years and breaking plastic bits I would be on it now I think

I still would love to try one - the reports on flavour entice me

But the price and hard hitting abilities of the Tera have got me atm

I did not know about the mighty having aluminium....That is a bit concerning to me - you would think that vapes wouldn't use aluminium - they already stopped making pots and pans from it and we know smoking with aluminum can cones is dangerous for the health - I would think a company like S&B would not use such materials

Also Troys video comparison above saying how hard the Tera hits harder and the piu video with a teardown showing safe changes made tipped me to the Tera right now

Plus the changeable batteries

@ataxian There are a few portables that are good

Fury2 is good

If you want hard hitting and good clouds the Grasshopper is great but riddled with problems if you can not afford a backup while it is in warranty

The Tera is meant to be an absolute beast - I have not received mine yet but trust @LesPlenty word atm and the reviews on youtube I have seen

So the Tera is most likely your best bet for a hard hitting cloud making portable vape

The GH for a hard hitter that is more discreet but less reliable

The F2 for a discreet portable that can be used in public and reliable

The mighty no one complains about who has one but the issues or comparisons above are there to be considered as well as price

Can't wait for my Tera to arrive so I can give it a trial run

Welcome to the Tera-Australis Club, you are going to love it, my F2 is now left to out and about duties (which it is great at) but on da bong it's Tera and WS all day and the Plenty saved for last thing, I doubt there will ever be a better way to hit over a gram at once.:thumbsup:
Just remember to leave the black silicon bits in the sun for a few hours to cure more to get rid of the funky smell, even the wpa o-ring can do with a Iso rinse and water flush.:cheers:

Welcome to the Tera-Australis Club, you are going to love it, my F2 is now left to out and about duties (which it is great at) but on da bong it's Tera and WS all day and the Plenty saved for last thing, I doubt there will ever be a better way to hit over a gram at once.:thumbsup:
Just remember to leave the black silicon bits in the sun for a few hours to cure more to get rid of the funky smell, even the wpa o-ring can do with a Iso rinse and water flush.:cheers:
Yup I have seen all the silicone taste issues and will do so before using as I pick up tastes
I think I will love it

The GH and F2 are my mains atm with the plenty doing what it does (plus my 710 QB and Halo SiC)

I can see it being Tera and GH very soon and the F2 for out and about as you say in conjunction w GH - F2 can be dumped in public if ever needed tho due to price compared to the GH

Love the community sharing knowledge, it really helps us all make decisions:secret:

Hanging to test and feel these big hits and nice clouds :smug::verdamper:

I

I did not know about the mighty having aluminium....That is a bit concerning to me - you would think that vapes wouldn't use aluminium - they already stopped making pots and pans from it and we know smoking with aluminum can cones is dangerous for the health - I would think a company like S&B would not use such materials
n

They actually still make and sell aluminum cookware, and the links to Alzheimer's has been disproven. And since s and b got mighty's certified as an approved medical device, I believe users are safe.

They actually still make and sell aluminum cookware, and the links to Alzheimer's has been disproven. And since s and b got mighty's certified as an approved medical device, I believe users are safe.
I thought that it was only the volcano that had been certified
That is good if the mighty has been also though

There are still health issues with using aluminium - esp the old way they processed it

The newer cookware is made differently and coated so it does not leak bad bits into your food

It has been said you do not need to throw away your old aluminium pans, but should do a process after washing called blueing the pan - we used to do this with cast iron cookware in the kitchen too after washing (I was a chef once among other lives lead)

So I still do not think that I like the idea of using such a material in a vape - coke can cone pieces do make you sick like spotting off ss knives even though we know ss is safe in vapes etc - it is how it is processed and coated - even though it is safe to use and they sell aluminium foil - it is recommended to use the one side to touch food as the other is more likely to leak...

I also do not like plastic if it can be helped in the air path - I know it is in my plenty - I know it is safe and heat proof - but only to a point - it does melt in a microwave if left too long

All plastic leaks somewhat too - so this slightly concerns me

New car smell lasts so long and is actually plastic leaching chemicals into the air

It is deemed safe yet the same chemicals give us cancer in other doses or applications

So yup they check and test this stuff

And yup after many years smoking through plastic bottles and hose stems and makeshift cone pieces - I believe it is all a LOT safer and healthier than prior using these vapes

But science is science and when we are discussing and comparing the vapes I just like to think of the different things and details involved

I believe S&B make good products and want them to be medically safe, just saying about aluminium and risk minimisation

I also still want to try a mighty and if we lived in the world of endless money I would have already owned one, they sound delicious and fluffy

But this round for the reasons in my last post (not the aluminium as I did not even know that at time of purchase) I went the Tera and if gives clouds and hits as hard as reviewed I think I will be happy

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back