Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

I thought that it was only the volcano that had been certified
That is good if the mighty has been also though

There are still health issues with using aluminium - esp the old way they processed it

The newer cookware is made differently and coated so it does not leak bad bits into your food

It has been said you do not need to throw away your old aluminium pans, but should do a process after washing called blueing the pan - we used to do this with cast iron cookware in the kitchen too after washing (I was a chef once among other lives lead)

So I still do not think that I like the idea of using such a material in a vape - coke can cone pieces do make you sick like spotting off ss knives even though we know ss is safe in vapes etc - it is how it is processed and coated - even though it is safe to use and they sell aluminium foil - it is recommended to use the one side to touch food as the other is more likely to leak...

I also do not like plastic if it can be helped in the air path - I know it is in my plenty - I know it is safe and heat proof - but only to a point - it does melt in a microwave if left too long

All plastic leaks somewhat too - so this slightly concerns me

New car smell lasts so long and is actually plastic leaching chemicals into the air

It is deemed safe yet the same chemicals give us cancer in other doses or applications

So yup they check and test this stuff

And yup after many years smoking through plastic bottles and hose stems and makeshift cone pieces - I believe it is all a LOT safer and healthier than prior using these vapes

But science is science and when we are discussing and comparing the vapes I just like to think of the different things and details involved

I believe S&B make good products and want them to be medically safe, just saying about aluminium and risk minimisation

I also still want to try a mighty and if we lived in the world of endless money I would have already owned one, they sound delicious and fluffy

But this round for the reasons in my last post (not the aluminium as I did not even know that at time of purchase) I went the Tera and if gives clouds and hits as hard as reviewed I think I will be happy
Might give the concentrate mode a run, cap'n kief;
View attachment 5747
I want whatever U say?
The PLENTY I love.

I don't need a new portable but VAS is stuck!

But science is science and when we are discussing and comparing the vapes I just like to think of the different things and details involved

I'm all about science as well, but when I look at this issue I can't find hard science of a danger from vaping though an aluminum bowl made from the 8th most abundant element on earth, and one that everyone already has in their body. The danger I've found is from folks that for whatever reason don't eliminate aluminum. And I doubt we take in aluminum when vaping anyway. We do take it in from tums or deodorant, or our food. But if you have, or know of, science on this, as it pertains to vaping, please share.

Smoking was considered safe by scientists once too and a big German business would not lead us astray just for sales (read up on Volkswagon's emissions saga) but I am in the same boat as many, I would love a Mighty but cannot justify the price especially when it's main parts are made from;
8th most abundant element on earth
and plastic.:thumbsup:

I'm all about science as well, but when I look at this issue I can't find hard science of a danger from vaping though an aluminum bowl made from the 8th most abundant element on earth, and one that everyone already has in their body. The danger I've found is from folks that for whatever reason don't eliminate aluminum. And I doubt we take in aluminum when vaping anyway. We do take it in from tums or deodorant, or our food. But if you have, or know of, science on this, as it pertains to vaping, please share.
If you reread my comment I stated that it is safer than any other method

But there IS science that aluminium leaches into foods etc

I did not say that there is science related to vaping as it has not overly been studied

I also said that ALL plastics leach chemicals into the air - new cars do let off carcinogens just at "safe" levels

Yet plastic is deemed safe in vapes when the correct methods is used in production

I do not see the need to counter and argue points for the sake of responding when it isn't continuing the conversation but trying to one up ppl

You do realise that formaldehyde is in pears that we eat and already in our bodies too? Please do not try to tell me that it will be safe to vape formaldehyde though because of this....

Same half science understanding is why flat earthers and anti vaxxers exist

I have agreed that the mighty is most likely safe and that I trust S&B

I do not like the idea of using materials like aluminium in vapes though as it has been proven that aluminium leaks

So whilst it prob does not in the mighty - it might - so risk minimisation would be my route if designing a vape

The Tera had two recalls coz of materials that ppl did not like the idea of certain materials being inside

Not necessarily unsafe - but possibly unsafe materials....

If you watch the piu tear down - I believe that @momofthegoons shared it - you can see the silicone has been completely removed from the final product in the internals - now no one has yet complained about silicone being used in their vapes yet but as it was a possibility it could be an issue and as it was not needed at all in the end to make the product work, they took it out

So yer....the mighty and S&B are good and a good company

I simply would prefer as little contaminants or possible contaminants in my vapes as possible

There is a reason I moved from smoking and plastic bongs - it was health, not to be cool and move to the new fashion
So I would prefer my products to align with this theory as much as possible

For you to find hard science that aluminium is unsafe in vapes there would have to be the experiments and research done
As there has not been you can not read them
We can however go by current science that has been tested etc....

The lovely thing about science is that it is not stagnant - it is happy to change it's pov with new evidence

All that said - I still want to try a mighty

But right now have a Tera V3 on the way and look forward to the hard hits - harder than mighty according to Troy's review (and eyes in the video - lol)

Happy vaping ppl
Stay medicated and heal

Australian Vaporizers has 25% off everything storewide, sorry @felvapes you could have got the Tera even cheaper, or a Mighty at 25% off:disgust:
Maybe I should get one and tell you how fluffy it's vapor is.:smilie-devil:
https://www.australianvaporizers.co...211084665&mc_cid=2e0c604d55&mc_eid=411145f3e7
Edit; Oh shit, the Tera is now 35% off!
That is AU$182 or US$133 delivered with a free aircraft grade aluminium grinder, I should get another at that price.
They even have PayPal, just email them and ask for the V3 as they sell the V2 as well

Last edited:
Australian Vaporizers has 25% off everything storewide, sorry @felvapes you could have got the Tera even cheaper, or a Mighty at 25% off:disgust:
Maybe I should get one and tell you how fluffy it's vapor is.:smilie-devil:
https://www.australianvaporizers.co...211084665&mc_cid=2e0c604d55&mc_eid=411145f3e7
Edit; Oh shit, the Tera is now 35% off!
That is AU$182 or US$133 delivered with a free aircraft grade aluminium grinder, I should get another at that price.
They even have PayPal, just email them and ask for the V3 as they sell the V2 as well
I was just coming here to complain about missing this sale...the bastards did not tell me in the email communication that it was coming up in a couple days after I bought my Tera
I am trying to convince myself not to make my wallet hate me and get a mighty on sale......:disgust:

Plus the free grinder

I missed out on all the goodies

Tera arrived today

Done all the pre use cleaning and sun baking

About to take it for a test run now :)

So, my Tera is getting me stoned....I am not getting the big clouds though - not sure why

The GH gives thicker clouds atm

I have had 4 bowls now - 2 wpa (one with extra screen on top of weed too) and one from each mouthpiece

The flavour is great - the F2 tasted worse and for longer - sun soaking the silicone bits and iso washing the unit plus a burn off where I blew through the bottom of the unit to get airflow did the job to get rid of the strong new car smell upon opening
The unit and bowl seem to have more of the smell than the silicone bits

It tastes great but no big thick clouds - and I am trying to gauge the hit compared to a GH (not sure atm will get back as to which is harder)

I was hoping for/expecting bigger clouds and maybe a harder hit
Not quite sure yet but further testing is required

I even cranked it to 428 with the wpa to try to get it happening but no go

I do like the unit esp for the price (however I wish I had got the better sale price that is now on) just want thicker clouds from it

Now I have to decide if I can really afford a mighty on sale or save up for an Ed log

Plus more testing of the Tera....

EDIT: I just had two more bowls through the wpa and got better clouds - like a better F2, more like GH now maybe

Maybe she is just warming up
Needs running in like a new car....
Only one thing will tell for sure - more testing I say.....

EDIT/EDIT: Just noticed the wpa has thread on the tip too
If you unscrew it (for easy cleaning too) you can screw it back on upside down and it becomes a female wpa for male joints....dunno if everyone knew this but I did not and thought the versatility was pretty cool for anyone who did have male joints on their glass

Last edited:
Be careful with the male version wpa sticking in female joints as it heats. I put a plenty reducer screen in the bottom of the Tera as the stock one kept falling out. You have to pull for 2-3 seconds to start vapor production, sometimes I will pull on the bong until I see vapor appear in the downstem, quickly exhale, then start pulling again if I want a huge cloud. It is like the Plenty in this regard, more convection than most portables. I also overpack it a bit, just a light tamp down, fill it to just above the s/s oven to where the taper starts.
I am also thinking the Mighty looks good for AU$336, no wpa though and Ausvapes don't sell them, might drop Randy at PIU a message and see how much he can do a package for, maybe I should just resist.:thumbsup:

Puffitup also has the Tera at 35% discount, so only US$143, I will tell you know next week how the Tera performs against the Mighty, now I have to find a wpa for my new baby.:smilie-devil:

Puffitup also has the Tera at 35% discount, so only US$143, I will tell you know next week how the Tera performs against the Mighty, now I have to find a wpa for my new baby.:smilie-devil:
Wow
I might have to jump on that also.... Ahhhh
Was thinking about doing the mighty on sale from ausvape on monday

They also have the ghost in stock now on sale..... so many vapes

trying to resist - not winning atm...lol

puffitup has water pipe adapters for the mighty

I use the metal joint in the y adapter anyway so if a break did occur it isn't my bong at least

Last edited:
My Tera is now 'run in' and it is just great, the early stink is a long forgotten...I forget what cause I just had another Tera Can.:thumbsup: Anyone even remotely thinking about one should jump on the 35% discount that is available, such a great vape and now only AU$185/US$140 round about is great buying.:myday:

My Tera is now 'run in' and it is just great, the early stink is a long forgotten...I forget what cause I just had another Tera Can.:thumbsup: Anyone even remotely thinking about one should jump on the 35% discount that is available, such a great vape and now only AU$185/US$140 round about is great buying.:myday:
Yup
The smell/taste went real quick with mine - the F2 smell lasted longer
It is now producing good vape also as it is run in and I have gotten used to how to work it

Mighty will be my next try if I am unable to resist this sale....but loving my Tera atm and at the above price it is a steal

Drill the wpa out, 19/64 top, 21/64 bottom, gets rid of male option but opens up female a heap, then replace standard disc filter with top hat filter, I use an Arizer Extreme q top hat instead(needs a small finger crimp to hold on to wpa) holy shit, be careful of puckering but hole;
IMG_20181128_162627.jpg

Extreme Q top hat;
IMG_20181128_191130.jpg

That is after a 5 min flat out sesh, notice the green ring has disappeared. :thumbsup:
More even extraction, 2x5 min session finished the bowl instead of 3.:smilie-devil:
You can still use the standard filter disc instead of the Extreme Q top hat like this, the thread is still there for it.

Last edited:
Drill the wpa out, 19/64 top, 21/64 bottom, gets rid of male option but opens up female a heap, then replace standard disc filter with top hat filter, I use an Arizer Extreme q top hat instead(needs a small finger crimp to hold on to wpa) holy shit, be careful of puckering but hole;
View attachment 6119

Extreme Q top hat;
View attachment 6120
That is after a 5 min flat out sesh, notice the green ring has disappeared. :thumbsup:
More even extraction, 2x5 min session finished the bowl instead of 3.:smilie-devil:
You can still use the standard filter disc instead of the Extreme Q top hat like this, the thread is still there for it.
I have just started getting good results and clouds from standard wpa and tera

I will consider this option though now TY

I like the idea of the shorter sesh time - must be working well and thicker vape

I do not have top hat q filter so may have to try with original

At least swap the disc type filter to a normal weave type helps a lot.:thumbsup:

Edit; My wpa is like my CBR1000f, it has a big bore kit, the Honda is a Wiseco mod, the Tera is LesPlenty mod.:smoke:

At least swap the disc type filter to a normal weave type helps a lot.:thumbsup:

Edit; My wpa is like my CBR1000f, it has a big bore kit, the Honda is a Wiseco mod, the Tera is LesPlenty mod.:smoke:
My old man has a customhonda
He re geared and worked it and it is a mix of 3 old hondas
k1 k4 and k7 I think
Looks like an old no go bike, can take most young fullas and their swanky bikes from the line....the faces they pull...lol

Just tried with a pipe screen
Not sure if better or not - a bit toasted already - requires further testing though....
I haven't drilled it out though, just tried diff screen
I did find that swapping the orig solid screen out for a pipe screen worked wonders for my GH before using the PFE though

Look how nice and low the perc ends on your rattle can, I am jealous.:myday:

Look how nice and low the perc ends on your rattle can, I am jealous.:myday:
I know it is great function as they hype
I will let you know when my next one arrives if it is as good as this one

I just noticed the oil in the pic......It doen't matter in this pic and site with the topic - but it is one of those things you see normally and go oh shit - that wasn't meant to be in the background...lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back