Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

I got a message from Boundless Tech today, nice to hear a bit of good vape news, unlike the Ghost guys and gals,

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your continued patronage and support to us here at Boundless Technology. As a small business based out of the United States we cannot express our gratitude enough. We have seen a surge in our online orders and with that a surge in our customer service inquiries as a result of the recent and ongoing pandemic.

In an effort to better serve our customers in a timely manner we have revised our ticket system and added additional staff to this department. We are confident that this will streamline your inquiries so that each and everyone of our outstanding customers is served to our fullest potential. We thank you for your patience and your support.

I wonder how far away the CFX2.0 will be...it sounds pretty good!

I got a message from Boundless Tech today, nice to hear a bit of good vape news, unlike the Ghost guys and gals,

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your continued patronage and support to us here at Boundless Technology. As a small business based out of the United States we cannot express our gratitude enough. We have seen a surge in our online orders and with that a surge in our customer service inquiries as a result of the recent and ongoing pandemic.

In an effort to better serve our customers in a timely manner we have revised our ticket system and added additional staff to this department. We are confident that this will streamline your inquiries so that each and everyone of our outstanding customers is served to our fullest potential. We thank you for your patience and your support.

I wonder how far away the CFX2.0 will be...it sounds pretty good!
The BOUNDLESS is the one bring’s out the TERPENOIDS?
The GHOST is more 4 recreational use?
Don’t know but read it somewhere?

Boundless Tera units seem to be failing at a high rate lately so I would not recommend it at this time.:cry:
I really like my 2x Tera units so I hope Boundless fixes the problems they are having with the Tera so I can recommend it again...shines on a bong...not many can match it for a knock-out blow!

Boundless Tera units seem to be failing at a high rate lately so I would not recommend it at this time.:cry:
I really like my 2x Tera units so I hope Boundless fixes the problems they are having with the Tera so I can recommend it again...shines on a bong...not many can match it for a knock-out blow!
I hadn't heard of the issues
I hope mine keeps.going
I gave one away
They both pump still although I don't use mine as often especially since the hopper IO

Vapour not as thick as some but definitely a big hitter
I will have to stop recommending it too for now then as a cheap hard hitter

Yea that's very concerning to hear.
I actually will recommend the Tera again as I have been told it has been looked into.
That said, I don't really trust anyone that has a dollar in the race but it has a 2-year warranty, and if there is a problem it usually shows itself early on...only US$130 with a wpa as standard is hard to pass up :twocents:

I went the Tera while it is on sale so cheap
If the mighty had less reports of dying within the first one or two years and breaking plastic bits I would be on it now I think

I still would love to try one - the reports on flavour entice me

But the price and hard hitting abilities of the Tera have got me atm

I did not know about the mighty having aluminium....That is a bit concerning to me - you would think that vapes wouldn't use aluminium - they already stopped making pots and pans from it and we know smoking with aluminum can cones is dangerous for the health - I would think a company like S&B would not use such materials

Also Troys video comparison above saying how hard the Tera hits harder and the piu video with a teardown showing safe changes made tipped me to the Tera right now

Plus the changeable batteries

@ataxian There are a few portables that are good

Fury2 is good

If you want hard hitting and good clouds the Grasshopper is great but riddled with problems if you can not afford a backup while it is in warranty

The Tera is meant to be an absolute beast - I have not received mine yet but trust @LesPlenty word atm and the reviews on youtube I have seen

So the Tera is most likely your best bet for a hard hitting cloud making portable vape

The GH for a hard hitter that is more discreet but less reliable

The F2 for a discreet portable that can be used in public and reliable

The mighty no one complains about who has one but the issues or comparisons above are there to be considered as well as price

Can't wait for my Tera to arrive so I can give it a trial run
I have two portable’s I don’t need however why not have the knowledge obtaining by CANNABIS consumption?
1. TERA (I like flavor)
2. FURRY 2 (to see if it taste OK?)

Thank you 4 your comment’s!

I have two portable’s I don’t need however why not have the knowledge obtaining by CANNABIS consumption?
1. TERA (I like flavor)
2. FURRY 2 (to see if it taste OK?)

Thank you 4 your comment’s!
Not 2-B misunderstood:
SOLO & FLY + “M” I use however the TERA give’s me lust & da FURRY I’m confused about 2-B honest!
FLAVOR is very decent on the Pale Blue Dot ?

Seriously considering on making the move on a Tera rn. I sure hope acessories and spare parts will be available in the long term...all mps are out of stock on their site, not what I was hoping to see. I've been down that road before, not sure if I would order one with a single mp, always need a spare.

Seriously considering on making the move on a Tera rn. I sure hope acessories and spare parts will be available in the long term...all mps are out of stock on their site, not what I was hoping to see. I've been down that road before, not sure if I would order one with a single mp, always need a spare.
Mine came with a wpa a glass mp and a normal mp
So kind of have a spare in the box
It's pretty sturdy though and shouldn't break I don't think

Mouthpieces are very sturdy, I wore out a main unit before a mouthpiece and I usually use it like this (minus the vapor robbers) if not on a bong, plenty of Arizer stems to choose from,
IMG_20200411_145255.jpg

Tera+water=2 nice, the good old days when I had 2x functioning units...must get another,
IMG_20200725_184140.jpg

I am an enabler...30% discount code,
1621917872405.png

Use code MAY30 now through Sunday to get 30% OFF your new TERA and CFV!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back