Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Boundless Vapes - CF - CFX - CF - Hybrid - Tera

I have found a great use for my new/old CFx with rosin. I leave the concentrate can open with a wad of hemp in it and after I have finished a dab sesh I wipe my dabber in the hemp while it is still hot to clean it.
After a day or 2, the hemp gets saturated with rosin oil and can be vaped in the CFx, it bellows out vapor(heaps more than just wrapping a dab in hemp) and it still tastes great, I just started to fill another cap,
IMG_20190823_205505.jpg

I have found a great use for my new/old CFx with rosin. I leave the concentrate can open with a wad of hemp in it and after I have finished a dab sesh I wipe my dabber in the hemp while it is still hot to clean it.
After a day or 2, the hemp gets saturated with rosin oil and can be vaped in the CFx, it bellows out vapor(heaps more than just wrapping a dab in hemp) and it still tastes great, I just started to fill another cap,
View attachment 12423

Good idea!

OK, been doing a lot of dab testing and have saturated my CFx hemp fiber-filled capsule, it may be a little too saturated and be hard to draw on,,

Bubble hash rosin after 2 days;

IMG_20190825_201021.jpg

About to fire the CFx up and watch a movie, see you all on the other side!

OK the above was too hard to get a draw through, vape it a bit sooner for a shorter but much better result.

Boundless is having a sale this weekend (of course they are as I just placed an order a few days back) with up to 50% off, the Tera will be only US$170, new Terp Pen only US$25.50!
1567145615237.png

for those of you using s & b dosing caps in their tera? i'm thinking of getting one and using the dosing caps exclusively. how much do they affect performance? this will be my out and about/music festival vape ... an upgrade to my xmax fog.

They cut it down a bit, OK for your use for easy swaps but they just reduce the amount you can vape at once. At home, I would not bother, why fuck around with aluminium when the Tera S/S bowl never needs cleaning!
The Tera will be a nice upgrade for you, especially when you put it on a bong!

so i ordered a tera last night along with some dosing caps ... hoping it gets here by wednesday because i'm going to a 4-day music festival on thursday!

Fingers crossed, hopefully, it will show up in time, got spare 18650 batteries ready?

Fingers crossed, hopefully, it will show up in time, got spare 18650 batteries ready?
oh yeah ... and it will get tested in the field ... 4-day music festival with camping ...

oh yeah ... and it will get tested in the field ... 4-day music festival with camping ...
I found the tera not as good with caps
They can be a bit tighter fit than the mighty too but do fit
But the vapour production is not as good for me
I prefer my tera on a bong at home than my outing vape
But it should serve you well nonetheless

You will see if you prefer caps or not with use :)

You will see if you prefer caps or not with use :)

yeah i use caps in my fog and they decrease the experience... but i think the trade off for easy loading at festivals and out and about will make up for it ... it does with my fog

Last edited:
ordered it last night (friday) from puffitup (i don't know if they are active here ... otherwise i would tag them) after 10pm ... got my tracking today and is supposed to be delivered on monday! what great ... fast ... service!

yeah i use caps in my fog and they decrease the experience... but i think the trade off for easy loading at festivals and out and about will make up for it ... it does with my fog

I use caps in other vapes successfully for convenience
The edge and mighty work well
I just found the tight fit a bit fiddly and the performance too much of a drop for my liking with the tera and caps

@LesPlenty got me to desire the TERA as the best made flavor portable jaded!

It’s on my bucket list for sure?

Whilst I like my tera on a bong and it does taste nice
I personally do not think it is the best for flavour at all
Good flavour, but not the best out there
DV and the mighty both taste better imo

Good hitter off a full bowl on the bong though

I agree, when I said best for flavor, I was talking portables that I had tried...my Mighty must be a fake...twice over because I cannot agree it tastes anything better than good, even with a glass j-hook, we can all have our own opinion on flavour and how to spell it!

I agree, when I said best for flavor, I was talking portables that I had tried...my Mighty must be a fake...twice over because I cannot agree it tastes anything better than good, even with a glass j-hook, we can all have our own opinion on flavour and how to spell it!
I was quoting the mighty and dv as better tasting portables IMO
Neither are my thoughts of the best flavour overall
WS beats them both
Also the mighty tastes best native mp cu
Something about it makes it better than bong or jhook (still not best overall)
Dv one of best tasting portables, but not convenient Esp out and about
I don't believe the tera is best portable for taste
It's good, and sometimes a nice tasty change, but not best and not consistently as good tasting, also has a tendency to taste stale quicker towards end of sesh
This is my opinion which we all know are like arseholes
People like different drinks too

Last edited:
I use caps in other vapes successfully for convenience
The edge and mighty work well
I just found the tight fit a bit fiddly and the performance too much of a drop for my liking with the tera and caps

Whilst I like my tera on a bong and it does taste nice
Good flavour, but not the best out there
DV and the mighty both taste better imo

Good hitter off a full bowl on the bong though
I like flavor so much!
When I was greening out in the early 70’s we only had joints rolled from paper?
My SOLO has been really decent to me?
The TERA is for BLING?
Da SOLO is for FUNCTIONAL use!
@felvapes make’s a a statement:
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one?
Fact or FAITH?
Logic vs. Opinion?

Real Estate is very high in $ we’re I’m located on the PALE BLUE DOT we live on the far corner of this UNIVERSE = FACT

Last edited:
Tera bag vape mod, this might be on the cards for one of my little Terra's, could also be used for air-assisted tokes,

I would not recommend using concentrate mode on flower as the modder does(I don't think he knows the unit very well) unless you like hacking the way he does.
I would rather S&B balloons for the 'Easy Valve' thingy setup

Last edited:
Tera bag vape mod, this might be on the cards for one of my little Terra's, could also be used for air-assisted tokes,

I would not recommend using concentrate mode on flower as the modder does(I don't think he knows the unit very well) unless you like hacking the way he does.
I would rather S&B balloons for the 'Easy Valve' thingy setup

Might need the extra heat for the pump to work
Might taste toasty though

I think he's coughing because of how much vape he's taking in at once

This could maybe be done with furies too

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back