Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

For me, Sunset Sherbet is more joyous than ass-kicker. Usually am looking for ass-kicker, but not with SS. That one batch I mentioned was underwhelming, too.

Do you recommend Sweet Tooth flower if I run into it?

Probably won't try dabbing until after my husband retires. Based on what he liked when younger, I expect he'll get into concentrates and be more interested in handling the equipment than I am.

Last edited:
Got some Blue Dream and THC lollipop edibles to start off my 4/20 after work session! I think I'll fire up the Milaana. Then later on I'm going to try mixing some Grape God herb and Tangerine Dream shatter in my Evic Tubo.. Both taste fantastic and the Tubo might be the best tasting vape I own; so I'm really excited to see how that works out!

Happy 4/20 everyone! :peace::weed::smoke:

Been saving these for our big holiday. I haven't had any kief in a few months so this is bound to be a fun night!

nf5lrMV.jpg

Right now I am vaping pure CBD isolate crystals, dissolved in MCT oil, through a pen . . . very relaxing and uplifting . . . :peace:

...blue dream shatter...gorilla glue #4 wax..Girl Scout cookes flower..Star Trek super kush flower...cat piss flower.

So, I live in a...well, up until yesterday...an illegal state for me (my state just opened up its Patient Registry and allowed certifications to be issued just last week and I have already gotten my cert....and the effective date is 4/20!! LOL If I don't let it lapse, it will stay my date as it will be when I need to renew).

So, when I come across good herb, I tend to buy a bit of it and hoard. Also, without dispensaries and with limited access to a variety of strains, whenever I can pick up a different strain, I do as I am utterly convinced of the phenom of getting just jaded to a single strain if that's all you are vaping. Rotating strains keeps it somewhat green for me, its seems.

So, for the last year I have been pretty much vaping Blue Dream, Fire OG, Mr. Nice Guy, and a little N. Cali herb that they called Cherry but damn if the first draw doesn't remind me of Lemon Pledge.

Good thing dispensaries will be opening in a few months or so as I'm down to the last of the BD and Fire.

I also have a handful of some great concentrates and last night opened a half gram of Alpine OG wax and its RIGHT up my alley for pain and sedation. Liked it a lot and its not a strain that I have heard any buzz about. Its a cross of Tahoe OG and Sensi Star. Its very nice.

So, I live in a...well, up until yesterday...an illegal state for me (my state just opened up its Patient Registry and allowed certifications to be issued just last week and I have already gotten my cert....and the effective date is 4/20!! LOL If I don't let it lapse, it will stay my date as it will be when I need to renew).
Congrats! Life under certification is, well, pretty awesome. :nod:
So, when I come across good herb, I tend to buy a bit of it and hoard. Also, without dispensaries and with limited access to a variety of strains, whenever I can pick up a different strain, I do as I am utterly convinced of the phenom of getting just jaded to a single strain if that's all you are vaping. Rotating strains keeps it somewhat green for me, its seems.
I think a lot of us experience the same thing...personally my tolerance is only managed by rotating strains and rotating devices. (Even after an 8 day T break last year when we were out of the country, my tolerance got rock-solid again in less than ten days...grrr...)

I have to use at least three different strains in any given day. Today will start with some Ghost Train Haze (great daytime sativa) and segue into some The Big and LSD, two of my favorite hybrids. (The other thing that helps my tolerance...kick ass indicas. :lol:)

I picked up some Bubba Kush at a dispensary and the buds were pretty big. I bought it once before and while they weren't tiny they were compared to these. We're talking 3/4 size of a golf ball & maybe even larger. Is the norm for most of your purchases? I didn't ask. But damn, they're big.

And effective.

...I have seen so many variations on every single strain...different potency levels too...one dispansery's Girl Scout cookie, may not equate to another dispensary s gsc...enjoy the journey..

Last edited:
Congrats! Life under certification is, well, pretty awesome. :nod:

I think a lot of us experience the same thing...personally my tolerance is only managed by rotating strains and rotating devices. (Even after an 8 day T break last year when we were out of the country, my tolerance got rock-solid again in less than ten days...grrr...)

I have to use at least three different strains in any given day. Today will start with some Ghost Train Haze (great daytime sativa) and segue into some The Big and LSD, two of my favorite hybrids. (The other thing that helps my tolerance...kick ass indicas. :lol:)
I tend to go for old favorites: GOD'S GIFT (currently) GSC I am kind of addicted (in a good way).
THAI and OAXACA COLAS as surfers we got free.
In HAWAII MAUI WOWIE, PURPLE BUD on NORTH SHORE (OAHU) no seeds! FREE!
3 foot COLAS = STANDARD ISSUE = CIVILIZED

GUCCI before bed or GDP = whatever I have?

ROSIN = CHEAP = EASY = SEDATING = MEDICATING + UNICORN MILK EJUICE/KIEF + 38watts MOD = GOON TANK

@turk In my area THC levels are different and are all over the map. The same exact strain say by the same producers (farmer) could have very different THC and CBD levels etc. it comes down to the plant itself. One plant may produce higher or lower levels of cannabinoids and all the other goodies than another plantt, same strain, same producer.

I just recently bought some GrapeApe from the producer called The Green Vault. This batch had 27% THC but a batch I bought a few weeks earlier was 24% THC. I assume a different plant produced higher levels when tested. I don't know if they test each plant. I would hope that's what they do.

Leafly's State-by-State Guide to Cannabis Testing Regulations | Leafly
Leafly › news › industry › leaflys-state-b...
Feb 8, 2017 - All potency tests conducted on Medical Marijuana must occur on dried and cured Medical Marijuana that ... (h) A producer shall provide to a dispensary facility the laboratory test results for each batch of ...

Not sure if the Leafly info belongs here but it went with what I was saying about testing.

Last edited:
how can they both be the exact same percentage of THC and CBD, but one be Indica and one be Sativa?

Well, for starts I think there is a LOT of science coming out now that tends to support the view that Indica vs Sativa are really aren't real distinuguishing categories. Some say there really ain't no such thing.

Then we get into how the genetics is expressed in the specific plant we are vaping.....often called phenotype but @herbivore21 and others rather more like to use the term chemotype to describe the real percentages and relative proportion in the cannabinoids and entourage compounds contained in a plant.

However, with regard to the distillate you listed and the fact that they both have the same amounts of THC....the percent of THC is not really a "satvia vs indica" thing but rather a result of source material and extraction process (in this case, fractional distillation, perhaps?). I'm not at all sure how much of the distinguishing compounds of "sativa" vs "indica" makes it into the final concentrate product and whether these categories are useful with high percentage concentrates at all.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back