Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1594426823699.jpg

It took four months, but we finally found hand sanitizer. I'm usually fine with soap and water, but a new fangled disease calls for new fangled cootie killers, and as many as can be piled on. Still can't find rubbing alcohol or gloves, but this hand sanitizer could save a life! Well, maybe not, but you know how sometimes you just can't figure out how to end a sentence? You had a concept and good intention, but you are too stoned to access the vocabulary because you can't stop thinking of Twizzlers and other fine munchies? That happened, so maybe not save a life, but...yeah, still nothing. Sorry.
My second trip to the ER this week, and the man in front of me was trying to get a copy of his COVID test so he could show his employer he tested positive, but the hospital wouldn't let him in. All kinds of new problems for people with this disease.

@Madri-Gal.. CVS by me carries 16oz 70% ISO finally.. Unfortunaly more problems will most certainly arise. Learning that placing too much negative attention on it is not bringing up our consciousness. That goes with most everything occuring lately.

I a
@Madri-Gal.. CVS by me carries 16oz 70% ISO finally.. Unfortunaly more problems will most certainly arise. Learning that placing too much negative attention on it is not bringing up our consciousness. That goes with most everything occuring lately.
I am so glad you are learning that! I look forward to your positive consciousness raising.
I'm also glad you are finding alcohol. I feel like it's a scavenger hunt that I play by proxy, and that part is great fun. Switched from glass to silicone for the duration, so the vodka I have on hand suits my alcohol needs. That, and a 100 count box of alcohol prep pads I had on hand. They are great for dab tool tips. Still longing for gloves, because one of my hands look like hamburger. Plus, you can blow them up and draw faces to make a rooster for the grandkids. My Zoom and Skype sessions are getting old, and it's all down to funny hat's now. Maybe some silly voices. Roosters would help.

I realize it’s supply and demand when it comes to merchandise but it seems to me like there’s a lot of price gouging. Toilet paper, paper towels and hand sanitizer plus a lot of other things have gone sky high price wise. Needs to be some kind of consumer watch dog that’s looking out for the shoppers. My grocery trips cost more than 6 months ago.

The manager at the grocery store told a group of teenagers to leave the store unless they had a mask on.

we finally found hand sanitizer
I got 2x5ltr (2.5 gallons total) drums of 100% iso and 200 pairs of surgical gloves just before all the covid stress, these were for making FECO and gloves for pressing so thanks @felvapes for pushing the FECO as my iso only cost about $50 then..it is now twice the price and half the amount from the same supplier!

Natural selection at work.

Man, 30, Dies After Attending a ‘Covid Party,’ Texas Hospital Says
“I thought this was a hoax,” the man told his nurse, a hospital official said.
A 30-year-old man who believed the coronavirus was a hoax and attended a “Covid party” died after being infected with the virus, according to a Texas hospital.
The man had attended a gathering with an infected person to test whether the coronavirus was real, said Dr. Jane Appleby, chief medical officer at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, where the man died...

The premise of such parties is to test whether the virus really exists or to intentionally expose people to the coronavirus in an attempt to gain immunity.

Dr. Appleby said the man had told his nurse that he attended a Covid party. Just before he died, she said the patient told his nurse: “I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not.”
Famous last words.:rip:

Last edited:
I don't think that is how you wear a mask....
1594653056511.png

Rough way to find out.

Shouldn't make too light of this man's death. We've all done foolish things. We've just been more fortunate. Don't get it - why believe COVID isn't real, and why test it this way? Must be something else going on, but haven't found much more on it.

Shouldn't make too light of this man's death. We've all done foolish things. We've just been more fortunate. Don't get it - why believe COVID isn't real, and why test it this way? Must be something else going on, but haven't found much more on it.
Where was I making light of anyone's death? That's a mean thing to say. It's a sad situation, and I know what C-19 is. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and I didn't wish it on this man. I wash hands, rarely go out, and wear a mask around people, including the mailman. I have never balked at being responsible to my fellow citizens during this crisis so no one gets sick from me. My heart breaks over COVID every day, and I hear about it every night over dinner. This man's death is sad, and pointless, and in no way something I made light of. There is also a great deal more known about COVID than there was six months ago. Medical journals are a good source of information if you are having difficulty finding information.

Economic Terrorism Via Fraud Science?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back