Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

Good plan @psychonaut - my current, untested, plan is to leave the pump on desktop and modifying broken pedal into a lever. Also putting the pressure gauge on the back of the press, visible when press is in drip mode (or maybe on the back of the pump, visible all the time). Of course i was going to ask you in a PM, but then thought that others might be interested, as well.

Good plan @psychonaut - my current, untested, plan is to leave the pump on desktop and modifying broken pedal into a lever. Also putting the pressure gauge on the back of the press, visible when press is in drip mode (or maybe on the back of the pump, visible all the time). Of course i was going to ask you in a PM, but then thought that others might be interested, as well.

I think on the back of the press ends up being the best choice. That way when you are comfortable and confident with your workflow, if you decide to move the foot pump on the floor, the gauge is still in sight.

Another thought, to move the gauge off of the manifold so it can be positioned where I want. I am thinking like a 1-2' 1/4" NPT 10000 PSI hydraulic hose to run out the gauge port, then a small manifold for the gauge to thread into. It could clamp where I want and always have it visible.

Looks like this place will build custom hydraulic hose assemblys -
https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/HJK-04-ASB.html

Last edited:
So fedex found the press and delivered it this morning! The pump from another vendor, arrived broken and a replacement is winging its way out apparently.

So we did a bit of cobbling, wiped everything down in alcohol, fixed a couple of little leaks (and one big squirt), pressed some previously vac-packed herb and got rosin!

Teaser pix until i get back from a little trip...
20190221_160739.jpg

20190221_160621.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with the sales rep at Northern Tool & Equipment. There are 150 strongway pump with gauge and hose 10-ton capacity (Item # 46278) in 3 separate orders due in before the end of the month.

50 pieces on each order, their ETA's are 3/15, 3/18 and 3/25.

Thanks for your patience!

I just got off the phone with the sales rep at Northern Tool & Equipment. There are 150 strongway pump with gauge and hose 10-ton capacity (Item # 46278) in 3 separate orders due in before the end of the month.

50 pieces on each order, their ETA's are 3/15, 3/18 and 3/25.

Thanks for your patience!
GDP for sleeping!
Pineapple Express during sun light!
CBD And THC ROSIN 4 science research
DAB PRESS 2 B CIVILIZATION 2200

Howdy crazy vaporists!

For our customers who have purchased through ebay or amazon, we offer a free gift for your unbiased review. Please see the details below.

HOW TO GET A FREE GIFT

Post Your Unbiased Product Review on Amazon & eBay After Buying Products Listed As Below:

Please Note!

• You Have A Verified Purchase of the Listed Products Above, and Left Your Unbiased Review.
  • We Can't Offer Free Gift If You Only Leave the Feedback on Amazon, eBay or Other Platform. Please Write the Product Review, too!
  • We Will Ship Freebie Once Review is Posted on Ebay or Amazon (Verified Purchase).
  • Please Email Us Your Order Number for Delivery.
  • Please Send Your Posted Review Screenshot to support@dabpress.com
What Kind of Free Gift?

Please Note!

• We Randomly Choose Only One Free Gift to You. Typically, Dab Tools Kit to American & Canada Customer.
  • We Are Going to Ship A Package of Filters or Cylinder PrePress Mold Instead Once Bamboo Dab Tools Kit Is out of Stock in the Local Warehouse. ( Canada & USA )

This promotion is for a limited time, thank you for your business!

I, for one, am fantastically pleased with my 10 ton unit, and promise to post pix once we get it fully configured. We're missing one piece, required to install the guage and finish up the pneumatic addition. Until then we're running gauge-less and air-free :)

Better review, and maybe a pic or two, in the next day or 3...

Happy weekend VA!

Our 420 sale begins tomorrow only on dabpress.com factory webstore.

4-19-4-20-420-10592157.png

Save 10% off with shopping carts $399 and over. Use code DP10 during checkout. Valid April 1-10!

Coupon code can not be used in conjunction with bundles. Please add individual products to your cart to receive the discount.

We are running the sale early hoping you'll enjoy your press on 4/20.

If your cart total doesn't yet meet $399, check out our filters and accessories. Very helpful tools for extractions!

All-In-One rosin presses
1-dabpress-bj6t35-mini-hydraulic-rosin-press-kit-rosin-tech-press-plates-kits-20-ton-high-pressure_1024x1024.jpg

Pre-press molds
1-all-in-one-rosin-pre-press-mold-dab-press-min_1024x1024.jpg

Rosin plates to pair with your H frame shop press, DIY
dabpress-dp-rp557-rosin-cage-kit-build-30t-rosin-press-machine_1024x1024.jpg

Nylon mesh filter bags, various size and microns
2.5x4.5-160-micron-Rosin-press-bags-Nylon-Tea-Filter_-Press-Screen-Bags_1024x1024.jpg

Here we are installing all BVA hydraulic parts (minus their gauge, sorry I'd rather not have a 15000 PSI resolution at 3x the cost) to build a P350 hydraulic hand pump to pair to our hr10t35v tabletop driptech heat press.

The total cost to build this pump is anywhere between $350-400 depending on where you buy the parts. There are a number of vendors in the US, the cheapest I found was online at tooldiscounter.com. If they have the parts in stock they ship them to you within 1 business day of your order, FedEx from St. Paul, MN, if they don't have them in stock they ship from the BVA factory in Kansas, USA. Parts are received in great condition new in the box with the full lifetime warranty offered by BVA.

BVA Hydraulics is a global high pressure industrial hydraulic equipment manufacturer built in Taiwan with support in many countries and continents.

We are confident that this hydraulic pump will be available in the long term versus the more consumer grade porta power and strongway pumps.

There are a number of other hydraulic companies that offer similar equipment spec'd to work, such as Enerpac. I can help you pick those parts if you would like, but they are more expensive than BVA so we recommend for rosineers who want to save money to choose BVA if they wanna build their own 3/8" NPT pump.

You will need some teflon tape, and a couple of large crescent wrenches to complete the installation. I recommend to do the build in an area where oil spillage will not be a problem. Have some paper towels and some extra hydraulic jack oil in case you need it.

Make sure all fittings are sealed with thread tape and tightened down fully! Failure to do this may result in damage or injury, be careful.

BVA Parts list -
1x CR38
2x CA3814
1x CF3814
1x CS3814
1x P350

Now you will need to choose a pressure gauge. BVA's gauge (Part # GW2514) has a resolution of 15000 PSI, it costs $75. Instead, I bought a Winters PFQ813 for $25 on Amazon. It has a 10000 PSI resolution. A better choice for me, but you can use any proper hydraulic pressure gauge rated for 10000 PSI with 1/4" NPT to fit into the manifold gauge port.

We will be offering 3/8" fittings in the future for rosineers who purchase the hr10t35v press, they can make the choice during purchase, to either build a rosin press for porta power/strongway, or BVA/Enerpac.

Happy Friday VA!

Ebay members: We have a number of Pre-Owned and Refurbished units on ebay.com for a really good price. I wanted to let you all know as it's a great way to get into rosin at these prices!

2x (Pre-Owned) bj3t33 - $209
1x (Refurbished) bj3t33 - $249
1x (Refurbished) bj6t35 - $319
1x (Refurbished) rp35 - $169

To see our entire ebay listings -
https://www.ebay.com/sch/dabpresscom/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Happy Friday VA!

Ebay members: We have a number of Pre-Owned and Refurbished units on ebay.com for a really good price. I wanted to let you all know as it's a great way to get into rosin at these prices!

2x (Pre-Owned) bj3t33 - $209
1x (Refurbished) bj3t33 - $249
1x (Refurbished) bj6t35 - $319
1x (Refurbished) rp35 - $169

To see our entire ebay listings -
https://www.ebay.com/sch/dabpresscom/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Thank you, @psychonaut. This is helpful to know.

Shows 0 items for sale for me, all sold or something to do with planet America?

Shows 0 items for sale for me, all sold or something to do with planet America?

All sold out.

I'll let you all know when there's a new batch of refurbished and pre-owned offerings. We're always trying to save our customers money.

Dabpress are now showing a pump on their website to suit their 10t model, US$150 without a gauge seems a bit steep, but at least the option is there.
Not listed as a kit or package yet, it will be interesting to see what the near future will hold. I also saw some type of upgrade for the 10t unit may be available too, I think I will read some more when I can see a bit better:smug::thumbsup:

Dabpress are now showing a pump on their website to suit their 10t model, US$150 without a gauge seems a bit steep, but at least the option is there.
Not listed as a kit or package yet, it will be interesting to see what the near future will hold. I also saw some type of upgrade for the 10t unit may be available too, I think I will read some more when I can see a bit better:smug::thumbsup:
Sorry I’ve been so mean?
Cage fighting is not cool for some?

DAB PRESS is the way!

I’m getting so freakin excited about the sweet dabpress AIO unit that will be mine within the year! I really love reading about and looking at the results of everyone’s escapades, when the time comes, I’ll definitely feel more comfortable with the process thanks to you all. Having stuff worth squishing was the first priority for ‘19 and holy sheepshit, that wasn’t cheap! Granted, I could have gone for less expensive equipment in certain areas but in the end opted to commit and do it right. This is something I really want to do for myself and it makes so much financial sense given the prices in the UK and even beyond the :twocents:, it’s about growing & having the right strains on hand. I finally came to understand that, for myself as medical cannabis user, I need to have a range of meds with different qualities.
I am so grateful I was able to get everything in one huge swoop but at one point, my debit card started smoking :dog:

I’m getting so freakin excited about the sweet dabpress AIO unit that will be mine within the year! I really love reading about and looking at the results of everyone’s escapades, when the time comes, I’ll definitely feel more comfortable with the process thanks to you all. Having stuff worth squishing was the first priority for ‘19 and holy sheepshit, that wasn’t cheap! Granted, I could have gone for less expensive equipment in certain areas but in the end opted to commit and do it right. This is something I really want to do for myself and it makes so much financial sense given the prices in the UK and even beyond the :twocents:, it’s about growing & having the right strains on hand. I finally came to understand that, for myself as medical cannabis user, I need to have a range of meds with different qualities.
I am so grateful I was able to get everything in one huge swoop but at one point, my debit card started smoking :dog:
What is so cool about the DAB PRESS is you can buy #’s of SUGAR LEAF & TRIMMING from HARVEST and make your own ROSIN!
Trash cans R full of free trim?

Last edited:
Yeah that would be cool indeed, @ataxian if we all lived somewhere civilised. I’ve heard that many growers/caregivers actually give that stuff away just to reduce their overall weight and get rid of it. I’d definitely be all over that if I were you! ROSIN = ALL DAY!!!

To my mind, what is so cool about dabpress is they’ve put tasty & safe concentrates within reach for almost anyone. You don’t have to be rich or make a lot of money to be able to budget for a dabpress AIO and then it immediately starts paying for itself with fresh dabs. And that’s in a legal situation, if concentrates aren’t legally & readily available then you will have made your investment back double quick & you’re not leaving your home, being risky and paying dumb money.

Oh btw ataxian, I had to try it out and now have a bushy GSC lady in your honour! Even though there’s ~60 types of GSC in the world and what I have will likely not be what you’ve always talked about, it’s the thought that counts, right? I didn’t want to say anything to you, in case I blew it and killed her, but she’s a stinky monster and I can hardly wait! So glad I gave it a go!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back