Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

We need this for Aus buyers

Hopefully rosin gains popularity in Australia we will be able to open a warehouse to handle refurbs and such. Right now the used/pre-owned supply is limited to the countries where the refurbs are handled. We're currently working on our EU warehouse so it's just a matter of time?

Happy Friday Asylum Members!

Here are some updates from Roger, as always we continue to work towards the best solutions for our customers to produce their own rosin.

First, we have been waiting for a customs release for our containers reaching the US warehouse, we do apologize for the delay and hope to have these products available in the US warehouse soon.

Now some bad news, good news. Our 12-ton 4x7" AIO unit has not passed R&D after 20 days of stress testing, we were not satisfied with the hydraulics from our supplier so we will not be creating a 12-ton AIO unit incorporating a bottle jack. Instead, we are going to design the 12-ton AIO unit with a hydraulic cylinder, no pump included.

Furthermore, we will be offering our own 10000 PSI pump with gauge. Rosineers will be able to choose a dabpress pump to pair to their hr10t35v and upcoming hydraulic cylinder presses without having to DIY build your own.

If everything goes as planned, our new pump should be available in the US within 2-3 months, sooner if purchased from the China factory. We appreciate your patience.

We hope all of our current customers are satisfied, as always we do appreciate your word of mouth support and unbiased reviews of our products.

I hope you can make me up a complete hr10t35v bundle soon as I have made room in my little workshop for a press that needs filling before other junk takes it's place again.
1x press
1x pump and gauge
1x 30mm pre-press mould
1x 40 pack of 160-micron filters(flower)
1x 25 pack of 37-micron filters(kief)
1x silicon mat
1x collection kit
1x VaporAsylum discount code
That should be a good start.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

I hope you can make me up a complete hr10t35v bundle soon as I have made room in my little workshop for a press that needs filling before other junk takes it's place again.
1x press
1x pump and gauge
1x 30mm pre-press mould
1x 40 pack of 160-micron filters(flower)
1x 25 pack of 37-micron filters(kief)
1x silicon mat
1x collection kit
1x VaporAsylum discount code
That should be a good start.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
This X2 for us auslanders
I want the same as @LesPlenty just ordered please :)

Morning VA!

How about a promotion to support the summer harvest season?

Promotion in Harvest Season

First of all, thank you all for your positive feedback about our service and quality!

Especially, thanks for the help of our friend James (Tech Support) who has been doing a lot of educations and help to improve the skills in solventless extraction.

Secondly, we're now launching the first promotion to celebrate growers for getting a good harvest in summer: Free shipping for the total order above $299 ($399 was the baseline in the past).

We'll start the same promotion in November If you all miss it.

Thirdly, We are constantly working to improve our service and quality of products & develop new models to meet the needs of rosineers. If you feel unhappy in the whole process of buying, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll solve your problem by all means.

Finally, we've started a different promotion on our Amazon US & Canada store for the Prime Day:

Dabpress Amazon US Store - Shop Here
Dabpress Amazon Canada Store - Shop Here

Apologies for not offering a discount for the certain items on Amazon because of low inventory.

Thank you all!

Dabpress

20-6-2019

Promotion only on Factory Webstore www.dabpress.com

Money Off - Save 10% on Your Entire Order Over $299 (lowered from $399)
  • Code: DP10
  • Validity: Till 20th, July 2019
Buy One Get One Free - Buy a Portable or DIY Rosin Press Kit and Get the Corresponding Freebie Listed Below
  • Buy 6-ton press bj6t35 get 2x4 pre-press mold free
  • Buy 3-ton press bj3t33/bj3t33 pro get 2x4" filters free
  • Buy 10-ton press hr10t35v get 2x4 pre-press mold free
  • Buy 3x7 caged press get combo free
  • Buy 3x5 caged press get combo free
  • Buy 4X7 caged press get combo free
  • Buy 3x5 uncaged press get combo free
Well-noted, Please!
  • BOGO is claimed by clicking "Add Together" on the respective products page for the special bundle price.
  • DP10 Coupon Code will not stack with BOGO deal on the same purchase.
  • Combo includes 3-piece cylinder prepress mold dp-pm3015r and 40pcs 2x4" 160-micron filters for flower.
  • Please try your best to order the items stored in the warehouse nearest you.

-----------------

European Warehouse Update >
  • You don't need to pay import duties if you option delivery from Europe warehouse.
  • We are going to fulfill your order based on the warehouse you pick up.
  • You don't need to pay extra money if you pick up bundle order.
List of Items in Europe Warehouse - All of the Listed Models Available from June 19, 2019
------------------

Solventless Extraction Journal of the Month - Contest Winner Info

Where to Post:
  • Post "unbiased" product review on Amazon or eBay if you had real purchase.
  • Post "unbiased" product review on Reddit or Forum related to the rosin press.
  • Post "unbiased" product review on Instagram or Facebook to get 50 comments.
  • Post product review on YouTube or Vimeo about our rosin heat press.
Applicable Winner Location:
  • The United States
  • European Union
  • Canada
The Gift to Winner - (One of the below listed items)
  • Bamboo dab tools kit
  • Combo of cylinder prepress mold & filters
  • 2x4 rosin puck maker
Requirements:
  • Please email to support@dabpress.com the screenshot and offer the physical address or order number for gift delivery.
  • The content must be posted from 20th, June to 19th, July 2019.
  • We have the right to change the gift you want to other gift if it is not available in the warehouse near you.
Validity:
  • The whole promo season from 20th, June to 19th, July 2019

Last edited:
Morning VA! How about a promotion to support the summer harvest season?

Promotion in Harvest Season

First of all, thank you all for your positive feedback about our service and quality!

Especially, thanks for the help of our friend James (Tech Support) who has been doing a lot of educations and help to improve the skills in solventless extraction.

Secondly, we're now launching the first promotion to celebrate growers for getting a good harvest in summer: free shipping for the total order above $299 ($399 was the baseline in the past).

We'll start the same promotion in November If you all miss it.

Thirdly, We are constantly working to improve our service and quality of products & develop new models to meet the needs of rosineers. If you feel unhappy in the whole process of buying, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll solve your problem by all means.

Finally, we've started a different promotion on our Amazon US & Canada store for the Prime Day:

Dabpress Amazon US Store - Shop Here
Dabpress Amazon Canada Store - Shop Here

Apologies for not offering a discount for the certain items on Amazon because of low inventory.

Thank you all!

Dabpress

20-6-2019

-----------------

European Warehouse Update >

• You don't need to pay import duties if you option delivery from Europe warehouse.
  • We are going to fulfill your order based on the warehouse you pick up.
  • You don't need to pay extra money if you pick up bundle order.
List of Items in Europe Warehouse - All of the Listed Models Available from June 19, 2019

------------------

Solventless Extraction Journal of the Month - Contest Winner

Where to Post:

• Post "unbiased" product review on Amazon or eBay if you had real purchase.
  • Post "unbiased" product review on Reddit or Forum related to the rosin press.
  • Post "unbiased" product review on Instagram or Facebook to get 50 comments.
  • Post product review on YouTube or Vimeo about our rosin heat press.
Winner Located:

• The United States
  • European Union
  • Canada
The Gift to Winner - ( One of the listed item )

• Bamboo dab tools kit
  • Combo of cylinder prepress mold & filters
  • 2x4 rosin puck maker
Requirements:

• Please email to support@dabpress.com the screenshot and offer the physical address or order number for gift delivery.
  • The content must be posted from 20th, June to 19th, July 2019.
  • We have the right to change the gift you want to other gift if it is not available in the warehouse near you.
Validity:

• The whole promo season from 20th, June to 19th, July 2019
LEMON HAZE ROSIN IS NEW 2-me?
Love this one!
If I grow it this would be decent 4 pressing!
A DAB PRESS seems 2 make sense 4 this endeavor?

Poor ol Aussie's:cry: always forgotten until a war needs fighting then it's,' where is the cannon fodder'

@psychonaut, is the following worth saving up to press in a 37-micron bag or should I just vape it and stick to pressing bud,
I have a few containers of this stuff;
IMG_20181209_152113.jpg

Kief.jpg

Makes lovely rosin with great yields
Ok, I will keep saving it up for pressing, enough to fill a 30 or 40 mm puck anyway, I will try to keep the scooper out of the stash, I have bubble paper hash for concentrates for the face slap hits so should be able to.:myday:

Edit; Only weeks until we should have the complete 10t kits available.:clap:

I would like to know what sizes puck maker is easier to live with, the 30 or 40mm? I was thinking the 30mm would be more efficient as the center of the puck's rosin would have less distance to travel to reach the paper/drip.:thinker:
Also, is it best to have the puck in the middle of the plates or closer to the drip edge?
I have watched quite a few videos @psychonaut and others have posted and am looking forward to having a play, I really should start chasing up that D-nail Sic Halo ready for it.:thumbsup:

Personally I think the 30mm vs the 40mm ends up being a matter of choice depending on how much material you wanna be pressing. 30mm up to 6-7g, 40mm up to 12-13g. I like running 1x 40mm puck over 2x 30mm pucks, but I do a lot of experimentation with the new harvests so I like to have the 30mm for small 3.5-5g runs.

For you, I would recommend the 40mm mold, simply due to the amount of material you have to work with. 2.5" wide filters are what you need, you can cut them in half and get 2 uses out of a single 2.5x4.5" filter.

Have you ordered a press @LesPlenty ?
Not yet, the kit is not available yet, well last time I looked anyway.:thumbsup:
I am just making sure I know what to order when the time arrives.:myday:
Must remember to Dnail shop...Ti and quartz may do for now, but I can see my trates use going up soon.:hungry:

Not yet, the kit is not available yet, well last time I looked anyway.:thumbsup:
I am just making sure I know what to order when the time arrives.:myday:
Must remember to Dnail shop...Ti and quartz may do for now, but I can see my trates use going up soon.:hungry:
Whilst I use my QB I definitely use the halo a lot more regularly

It looks like the pumps will be here next week. There will be two pumps I do believe. One has the gauge attached, it does require some strength to use. The other pump you have to install the gauge kit yourself but it requires less strength.

The price alone will be $120, if bundled you'll save $20.

The 12 ton cylinder press is almost done. The pump pairs with it just the same.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back