Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

What is so cool about the DAB PRESS is you can buy #’s of SUGAR LEAF & TRIMMING from HARVEST and make your own ROSIN!
Trash cans R full of free trim?

I think the thing to do may be to take all of that trim, tumble it for keif, and then press the keif. No?

I think the thing to do may be to take all of that trim, tumble it for keif, and then press the keif. No?

I agree. Having pressed a fair bit of trim myself, it will make rosin but the quality suffers due to the high plant matter:trichome ratio.

Pressing whole flower is convenient. Pressing hash takes more time but it's more potent? Personally I like pressing manicured buds, they give the best color, consistancy and flavor. Kief would be great to press if you collect it. I think it would be great to use a dry ice sifting with some water hash bags and press that, but I also like cured resin so IDK, there are 10 ways from sunday to skin this cat :D

Pressing whole flower is convenient. Pressing hash takes more time but it's more potent? Personally I like pressing manicured buds, they give the best color, consistancy and flavor. Kief would be great to press if you collect it. I think it would be great to use a dry ice sifting with some water hash bags and press that, but I also like cured resin so IDK, there are 10 ways from sunday to skin this cat :D
Manicure the buds before making ROSIN?

GORGEOUS OPULENCE of CIVILIZATION

GPD ROSIN is amazing 4 HOMO SAPIENT LIFE

Manicure the buds before making ROSIN?

GORGEOUS OPULENCE of CIVILIZATION

GPD ROSIN is amazing 4 HOMO SAPIENT LIFE

Yep, is best when it's mostly calyxes and little to no leaf, unless the sugar leaf is as frosty as the calyxes. Untrimmed flower will give you a little darker color at times, and lower yields.

What is so cool about the DAB PRESS is you can buy #’s of SUGAR LEAF & TRIMMING from HARVEST and make your own ROSIN!
Trash cans R full of free trim?

If you use chemical nutrients you should flush it
Even outdoor stuff benefits from a good water flush for a few days before harvesting (My old man used to say it helped to get rid of the chook shit taste.:smoke:)
I also used to throw the trimmings away, I am just starting to learn the skills of BubbleHashin and know @psychonaut is talking Dry Ice Sifting??
My latest leaves from using my CMH 630w light could probably be squished without the bubbling;
IMG_20190504_164615.jpg

So, @psychonaut, will you let us know when a pack or bundle will be available for the 10tonner and what is the frame upgrade thingy all about.:thumbsup:

I definitely will @LesPlenty !

Have ya'll seen the dry ice sifting? Check it out on youtube, they basically get dry ice at the big box supermarket or food service store, break it into cube sized chunks, add in your material, then shake the trim/buds/etc with the dry ice in the water hash bag over a mirror or something big enough to show you your color, shake it into separate piles (5-10 seconds per pile) and stop once you start seeing the color change from white/blonde to light green. I believe they are using a 73u but I may be wrong on that. There is some thought that the terpenes can evaporate during this process but I guess it also happens in ice water too so. It's very fast, you can process quite a lot and it doesn't require any drying.

Definitely that leaf will press but I would still suggest to process it first if you want a better dabbable product. For edibles I think it would probably be more beneficial?

I've not been tipping my press [lazy - easier to see - IDK?] but this weekend I was showing it off and did a 14g (2x7g 30mm) in a directional flow envelope. 1.6g of the 2.5g return dripped into two quarter size pools. Might need to revisit drip tech. My guest was blown away by the process - and subsequently floored by the rosin. I think the rosin that dripped was lighter in color but I don't notice any difference in taste or effect. I've also abandoned fully wrapping pucks - a sleeve around the height is all that's needed IMO.

I've not been tipping my press [lazy - easier to see - IDK?] but this weekend I was showing it off and did a 14g (2x7g 30mm) in a directional flow envelope. 1.6g of the 2.5g return dripped into two quarter size pools. Might need to revisit drip tech. My guest was blown away by the process - and subsequently floored by the rosin. I think the rosin that dripped was lighter in color but I don't notice any difference in taste or effect. I've also abandoned fully wrapping pucks - a sleeve around the height is all that's needed IMO.

Yes I've seen that method, it seems to contain the puck inside the filter. Do you keep both ends open? Seems like you could save quite a bit of filter material using this method, at least 40% less? Glad to hear your guest enjoyed the rosin!

Yes I've seen that method, it seems to contain the puck inside the filter. Do you keep both ends open? Seems like you could save quite a bit of filter material using this method, at least 40% less? Glad to hear your guest enjoyed the rosin!
Yes - both ends are open. It saves filter and it's way less frustrating. I thought i might see some yield increase - but if I did, it was mimimal.

Hello VA! We are wrapping up production on some new models we hope will suit some rosineers. A new AIO unit, will incorporate a 12-ton bottle jack. Also, we have found a new hydraulic hand pump that is better than our original cp390. Testing has been done for the past month, hopefully within 4-6 weeks we will have supply for sale.

We also are working on some upgrades so Dabpress rosineers can keep some of their kits parts and move them to a new cage or frame. This should help our customers follow our design and features.

Happy Friday VA!

We have our new updated design heat press plate and caged cube kits available. They have insulation layers to prevent the heat from draining into the hydraulic system. Before we had suggested for rosineers to create their own top insulation layer to put inside the collar when attaching to the piston. Also, the bottom platen can secure to the work table on the shop press thanks to threading on the bottom platen with included mounting hardware.

dp-rp35
3_dabpress_3x5_uncaged_press_plates_kit_12_ton_heat_press_for_rosin_cannabis_1024x1024.jpg

4_dabpress_rosin_heat_plates_kit_you_tube_amazon_1024x1024.jpg

6_dabpress_best_cheap_rosin_press_machine_for_the_money_1024x1024.jpg

dp-rp37
4_new_model_dabpress_rosin_heat_press_pair_it_with_20_ton_hydraulic_press_1024x1024.jpg

dp-rp47
1_dabpress_4_x_7_rosin_press_plates_kit_diy_hydraulic_rosin_press_for_sale_331491ef-d987-459b-bb04-328e46b05a3f_1024x1024.jpg

------------------

Dear Rosineer,

Our Apologies for the Delayed Shipping during the Past Holidays. Currently, Most of the Products Are Available in Our America Warehouse.

To Canada Rosineer, 6-Ton Press and 3x5" Uncaged Press Plates Will Reach Our Canada Warehouse Before 15th, May 2019.

To European Rosineer, Considering the Import Taxes Raised to Customers A Lot More Than Last Year, We Are Going to Complete Building Our Europe Warehouse in Advance ( Should Be at the End of May ). On the Other Hand, We Have to Increase the Sales Price If You Choose Shipping from Our Europe Warehouse As We Will Be Charged VAT Taxes Right There. Thanks for Your Understanding.

Dabpress Team

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back