Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

Dear VA friends and Dabpress family,

Roger has informed me that the Spring Holiday for China has already begun. China freight companies have halted operations until the holiday is over. DHL has halted operations from Jan 30th - Feb 11th.

During this time, we will be taking factory direct orders as normal on dabpress.com, but processing your shipment once DHL resumes operations on Feb 11th.

We have a limited selection of products on Ebay or Amazon/amazon.ca which are already in US or Canada warehouses. Those purchases would be fulfilled as normal.

Thanks for your patience during their holiday season!

--------------

Our 1/4" NPT 10000 PSI pressure gauge kit is now available on Amazon Prime to pair to a 10 ton hydraulic pump w/o a gauge.

$29.99 - https://smile.amazon.com/Pressure-Guage-Stainless-0-10000-Adapter/dp/B07N3ZQCC9

Here's some pictures I wanted to share with you folks, a Canadian customer with their hr10t35v, we appreciate them allowing us to share these pictures.

2rdapp3.jpg

mv2a1i.jpg

9gylhs.jpg

2a4xxmx.jpg

rat16x.jpg

2gv3j0k.jpg

xbaet3.jpg

4ktqmw.jpg

Good morning VA!

Did you know that on our ebay store we consider your best offers on some listings as well as holding auctions? It's a great way to save a few extra $. Please note that sales are handled by the factory in China, so during the daytime in N. America it is the night time in China. Offers will be considered during China working hours.

We are about midway through the Chinese spring festival, the factory will resume operations and factory direct shipping on 2/11.

Good morning VA!

Did you know that on our ebay store we consider your best offers on some listings as well as holding auctions? It's a great way to save a few extra $. Please note that sales are handled by the factory in China, so during the daytime in N. America it is the night time in China. Offers will be considered during China working hours.

We are about midway through the Chinese spring festival, the factory will resume operations and factory direct shipping on 2/11.
Gung Hay Fat Choy, everyone.

Here's some pictures I wanted to share with you folks, a Canadian customer with their hr10t35v, we appreciate them allowing us to share these pictures.

2rdapp3.jpg

mv2a1i.jpg

9gylhs.jpg

2a4xxmx.jpg

rat16x.jpg

2gv3j0k.jpg

xbaet3.jpg

4ktqmw.jpg

This confuses me..........my eyes see some dirty wax that has been heated and smashed thus degrading terpenes..........when I do "rosin"side by side with kief off the same plant the kief is superior in every aspect from production through consumption...........what am I missing?

This confuses me..........my eyes see some dirty wax that has been heated and smashed thus degrading terpenes..........when I do "rosin"side by side with kief off the same plant the kief is superior in every aspect from production through consumption...........what am I missing?

Great question, might have more exposure in the rosin thread. My answer is I prefer oils to sifts, easier to dab on my nails. I dont use dry herbs except on rare occasion due to lung issues.

I should make a foray into actual dabbing and see.
Welcome to the rabbit hole, dabbing is quite a different experience than dry herb baking, a very nice difference.
I am still trying to decide on the 6t bottle jack or 10t pump/ram set up as I have heard the 6t might be physically easier to pump...decisions, decisions.:biggrin:

I used to build presses for making pattern welded billets and still have several in the shop........I think all I really need is a dabber doo hickey.
I wonder how much weight you lose after rosin has a chance to dry out.
I see big claims for returns and wet material being pressed........water.
Water evaporates much like saying"I get better returns using water to make hash".........no you have wet product and your increased yield is an illusion as it will literally evaporate over night?

might be physically easier to pump...decisions, decisions.

@psychonaut gave me a load of advice on pump selection - in the end I went with a foot-controlled pneumatic setup. All the parts might be here this week with a bit O luck - pix will follow :)

@arb - speaking of better yields with water - check out Frenchy Cannoli. His videos tend to include great detail and info.

Howdy VA friends and Dabpress family, the factory will be resuming operations this evening! We are excited to be back to working for rosineers. At this point most of our products are re-stocked, 220V units are now available with updated labeling for the new certifications, they also now read in Celsius!

I used to build presses for making pattern welded billets and still have several in the shop........I think all I really need is a dabber doo hickey.
I wonder how much weight you lose after rosin has a chance to dry out.
I see big claims for returns and wet material being pressed........water.
Water evaporates much like saying"I get better returns using water to make hash".........no you have wet product and your increased yield is an illusion as it will literally evaporate over night?
I actually had to look up what a "pattern welded billits" was, because, ignorance. That turned out better than googling "dabber doo hickey". Now I really, really, want to invent something, anything, related to dabbing so I can name it the "Dabber Doo Hickey". The name is just too delicious. If you do wander into the land of dabs , I'm begging you, dear @arb, to treat us to a thread of your journey. A journey journal, that we might traverse the terrain with you. I'm curious as to how you would proceed, and what toys and gadgets you'd use, especially as the "Dabber Doo Hickey" hasn't been invented yet.

I have not seen much talk about this;
dabpress-mini-rosin-press-dp-hr10t35-impact-hydraulic-rosin-press_compact.jpg

https://www.dabpress.com/products/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits
I like the compactness of it, out of stock ATM, would make a nice portable unit.:thumbsup:
I have a friend interested in rosin now and talked him into sourcing an Enerpac pump and I will get the press as soon as he acquires said pump.:thumbsup:
@psychonaut Is the plate opening still as wide as the V model and will it be stocked again?

I have not seen much talk about this;
dabpress-mini-rosin-press-dp-hr10t35-impact-hydraulic-rosin-press_compact.jpg

https://www.dabpress.com/products/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits
I like the compactness of it, out of stock ATM, would make a nice portable unit.:thumbsup:
I have a friend interested in rosin now and talked him into sourcing an Enerpac pump and I will get the press as soon as he acquires said pump.:thumbsup:
@psychonaut Is the plate opening still as wide as the V model and will it be stocked again?

@LesPlenty hr10t35 stainless steel mini rosin press is likely going to be discontinued due to cost and time to manufacturer. The plate opening should be the same as our hr10t35v, roughly 1.25". I don't have much hope to see that unit on the production line, but if you are interested in this unit PM me so I can get you in touch with Roger directly.

Howdy all - a quick update. Still waiting on press delivery. In the meantime I've snagged a 2 gallon air compressor, and today picked up the penumatic foot pump. Unfortunately the box was leaking and when I opened it discovered that the footpump was broken. I'll get it out of the box and take a closer look, but I'm hoping it's just a leaking fitting, and I can cobble up something to replace the foot switch. Anyways, it's a long weekend here so no mail now until Tuesday, but there's a swack of rosin bags here, as well, in 160 and 37 micron, just itching to get busy :)

A quick update - after checking tracking the press was discovered in a FedEx hub about 2 hours north of my location, which is also on the other side of a recent rockslide which blocked the highway for a few days. It's been open for days now, and the fedex agent said it should be out for delivery, but that they hadnt touched it since 6 feb. It's a holiday this weekend, so this should be on track next week. Watch for pics. Ive never done a video, but maybe it's time for an amateur production where someone gets their fingers stuck in their new 10 ton pneumatic press?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back