Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

@LesPlenty yep its just like what my enail came with. I also have a 20mm version but got tired of Ti quick. It works very well though!

I wish Roger would switch it up to the quartz dish and flat coil. Those coils work with the dnail halos.

Our pump is a bigger size, easy to use until you get up there in pressure, then it takes a bit of muscle. It looks like the same OEM as the strongway in US and big red in EU. We tested it 1000 pumps every day for a month, no leaks.

Glad to hear it's inbound, it won't be long.

I also have the 20mm version, 16mm must be tiny! I also have a 20mm quartz banger to use in my 20mm now, cheap upgrade to the Ti but not quite as easy to keep clean as Ti.:thumbsup:

I just checked out the item listing for the new Ti kit and saw a Link to vaping temps, no relevance to dabbing in the link, only herb vapes where 430f is the max temp suggested to use, might set a few noobs down the wrong path to underwhelmingness.:thumbsup:
Also, is the plug an XLR and is it wired to the standard (mostly) configuration that would run, say a DNail heater as an Auber PID will?

I just checked out the item listing for the new Ti kit and saw a Link to vaping temps, no relevance to dabbing in the link, only herb vapes where 430f is the max temp suggested to use, might set a few noobs down the wrong path to underwhelmingness.:thumbsup:
Also, is the plug an XLR and is it wired to the standard (mostly) configuration that would run, say a DNail heater as an Auber PID will?

Thanks for the heads up I changed the page and it should better reflect the product.

I asked Roger about the connection and wiring will let you know when I hear back.

I also recommended the hybrid quartz nail as an option so hopefully that'll be available in the future for flat coil setups and quartz.

That Ti banger and carb cap look exactly like the 2 I already have.:thumbsup:

I still do, noticed I had ordered a bong the other day that really did function like shit, luckily the item was out of stock so I managed to cancel the order.:disgust:
Too much late night window shopping.:biggrin:
Got some tracking info for my 10t kit so must be coming soon.:clap:
@psychonaut, I like the look of the new pump you posted, so glad it was not the small field service unit.

I know you have a nail

But the pid is what I was getting at lol

@felvapes, yeah man, but I was just commenting on the Ti bits looking familiar.:thumbsup:
Auber is on order...only $59+freight but the main thing is I like the rotary button controller, this price is for a controller only so the Dabpress kit looks like a good starting point/price., the hybrid quartz would be a nice option alongside the normal Ti, just make sure it is pinned out for the almost standard likr Auber/Dnail etc.:myday:

@felvapes, yeah man, but I was just commenting on the Ti bits looking familiar.:thumbsup:
Auber is on order...only $59+freight but the main thing is I like the rotary button controller, this price is for a controller only so the Dabpress kit looks like a good starting point/price., the hybrid quartz would be a nice option alongside the normal Ti, just make sure it is pinned out for the almost standard likr Auber/Dnail etc.:myday:
I wasn't lolling at you btw
But at the pid choices we were throwing at you :lol:

the pid choices we were throwing at you :lol:
Hehe, that is why I pulled the trigger on the Auber...before I had any more to have to choose from.:smile:

I'm in the dabpress shop right now

Trying to make my order

I can't decide between the 30mm and 40mm puck makers

There is also two different 30mm presses and I don't know which one is the best option

I want to finish my cart

Has anyone experience here that may be able to assist?

I'm in the dabpress shop right now

Trying to make my order

I can't decide between the 30mm and 40mm puck makers

There is also two different 30mm presses and I don't know which one is the best option

I want to finish my cart

Has anyone experience here that may be able to assist?

The puck maker I feel depends on how much of a concentrate user you are, or how much material you have to press and of course your amount you prefer to press.

30mm puck maker (pm3015r, pm30r) works great 3.5-7g (the higher amounts is material dependent, fluffy varieties wont fit 7g into the puck maker and make a short enough puck.

40mm puck maker (pm40r) works great for 7-12g, also with higher amounts limitation based on materials used.

Both of those puck makers utilize "bottle tech" method for squishing the puck, I prefer it over the rectangle but both styles work fine.

So, if you maybe use 7g of flower or less per week, I think the 30mm puck maker will be plenty good for pressing out your weeks worth of oil. If you use up to 14g a week, I would suggest the pm40r. Then of course, if you dont mind pressing more pucks, the pm3015r/pm30r are both good choices.

If you are going the 10t route, get the 40mm puck maker and 160u flower/bud bags to suit, I also grabbed a bag of 30mm 37u to hand stuff with kief.:thumbsup:

Okay
So maybe a 30mm will do me as I can do smaller amounts if I need or just do a 2nd press for more as the dabpress is quicker and easier to repress than a slug....

So, what is the difference between the silver and gold 30mm puck makers?

Besides $10 price difference?

Okay
So maybe a 30mm will do me as I can do smaller amounts of I need or just do a 2nd press for more as the dabpress is quicker and easier to repress than a slug....

So, what is the difference between the silver and gold 30mm puck makers?

Besides $10 price difference?

Stainless steel on pm30r/pm40r versus anodized aluminum on pm3015r. Weight and durability. Honestly my anodized aluminum puck maker is still in excellent condition after pressing out at least 12oz of flower. Just be sure not to run it over with a car or drop it onto a hard surface as anodized aluminum can get damaged easier than stainless steel.

Stainless steel on pm30r/pm40r versus anodized aluminum on pm3015r. Weight and durability. Honestly my anodized aluminum puck maker is still in excellent condition after pressing out at least 12oz of flower. Just be sure not to run it over with a car or drop it onto a hard surface as anodized aluminum can get damaged easier than stainless steel.
Okay cool

So I want the SS really

I just need to choose between 30 and 40 mm

Thank you for the info everyone

Okay cool

So I want the SS really

I just need to choose between 30 and 40 mm

Thank you for the info everyone

If you get the 40mm puck maker, you can always hand stuff the 2" wide filters yourself for smaller runs like 3.5g, then use the 40mm puck maker for 7-12g loads. I used to hand stuff 3.5g loads in filters bottle tech style, works great, just not as efficient with filter bags as it takes more space. With the pm30r/pm3015r you can cut a 2x4" filter in half and use 5-6g in each half easily, it's very economical with filters this way.

If you get the 40mm puck maker, you can always hand stuff the 2" wide filters yourself for smaller runs like 3.5g, then use the 40mm puck maker for 7-12g loads. I used to hand stuff 3.5g loads in filters bottle tech style, works great, just not as efficient with filter bags as it takes more space. With the pm30r/pm3015r you can cut a 2x4" filter in half and use 5-6g in each half easily, it's very economical with filters this way.
Okay cool
I like the sound of this
The best of both worlds

I get the big 40mm and can do 7-12g or I can cut and hand stuff smaller amounts....

Cheers
I think you have helped me decide

Cool on joining the Dabpress Club @felvapes, (you will soon learn the secret handshake).
What fun it will be, the blind leading the blind with a lot of..Hey @psychonaut posts coming up.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back