Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

gPr.gif

I had received questions on the pin wiring for the enail controller, it is not the same as d-nail and auber. I made the suggestion for the factory to change the pin layout we will see.

1, Is cable plug 5 pin XLR type connection?
Yes, we offer 5-pin XLR plug.

2, Is wiring on connector same as d-nail type?
we have different wiring. (we offer the same wiring as G9 vape)
1 - Thermocoupler ( Black)
2 - Thermocoupler ( Red )
3 - Ground ( Green )
4 - Power ( White/ blue)
5 - Power ( White / blue)

Last edited:
(we offer the same wiring as G9 vape)

G9 as in Greenlight G9 PID? If so, I have one and its def D-nail pin outs.

Please impress upon Roger that his customer's would favor the defacto pin outs of 1 & 2 = power, 3 & 4 = thermocouple, 5 = ground.

Myself personally, I rather view all other pin outs and connector types as an attempt to lock customers in for any future coil purchases while I far favor a standards based interface...even if just a defacto standard, there are at least many sources for coils with this connector and pin out.

G9 as in Greenlight G9 PID? If so, I have one and its def D-nail pin outs.

Please impress upon Roger that his customer's would favor the defacto pin outs of 1 & 2 = power, 3 & 4 = thermocouple, 5 = ground.

Myself personally, I rather view all other pin outs and connector types as an attempt to lock customers in for any future coil purchases while I far favor a standards based interface...even if just a defacto standard, there are at least many sources for coils with this connector and pin out.

Yes I let him know that the most common wiring is what you listed. I hope the change can be made but my guess is not until the next batch.

My wallet does not like me a lot

But I am happy with my purchase and waiting eagerly

This will help me make personal rosin for myself so much easier

But I may be able to start helping some of the med patients I already help with oil etc too
My wallet is clearly saying "No!" or I'd be putting my order in. Domestic violence is expensive to recover from, and not near as much fun to throw money at. My goal is to keep my eye on learning about dab presses, (as I have No Idea what most of these tools are,) and to watch my friends to see what works, and one day I might be able to say, " It's time, what do I need to order?". I know I will get good advice, and in the meantime I get to be happy for my friends. Both you, @felvapes and @LesPlenty , (among others here on VA), daily bring me joy, and I'm truly thrilled that you will be able to make meds for yourselves. I know how much your asthma has improved, and this might help it even more. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

My wallet is clearly saying "No!" or I'd be putting my order in. Domestic violence is expensive to recover from, and not near as much fun to throw money at. My goal is to keep my eye on learning about dab presses, (as I have No Idea what most of these tools are,) and to watch my friends to see what works, and one day I might be able to say, " It's time, what do I need to order?". I know I will get good advice, and in the meantime I get to be happy for my friends. Both you, @felvapes and @LesPlenty , (among others here on VA), daily bring me joy, and I'm truly thrilled that you will be able to make meds for yourselves. I know how much your asthma has improved, and this might help it even more. I can't wait to hear how it goes!
My wallet has said NO for the last 18 months while I have done as you describe
It still had a heated argument with me over it as I was going to get either a rooftop tent or a lift kit on my car.....
I couldn't help myself though and felt I had waited enough
After the last 6 hour day squishing with the slug I decided that was enough
Now the car has to wait, at least I can be stoned while still sleeping on the ground in a swag for.now.....lol

Please take your time. Any questions please feel free to ask. We are always trying to have an offering for every rosineer no matter the budget. We also occassionally have refurbished units available on Ebay USA which are a great value!

My wallet has said NO for the last 18 months while I have done as you describe
It still had a heated argument with me over it as I was going to get either a rooftop tent or a lift kit on my car.....
I couldn't help myself though and felt I had waited enough
After the last 6 hour day squishing with the slug I decided that was enough
Now the car has to wait, at least I can be stoned while still sleeping on the ground in a swag for.now.....lol

Arguments are never pleasant =/ I do hope that your car won't have to wait for very long! Perhaps your friends will bring their material over and give you some donations for your pressing? :biggrin:

I had a thought too
I don't know how you label for customs but we are an illegal country
Maybe let them know to put something like an aromatherapy essential oils press or something for things like lavender etc on the label for us Auslanders
I haven't had an issue with anything being sent to me so far but if you straight said it was for rosin extraction we might have an issue
Late night bout to go to sleep thoughts

I had a thought too
I don't know how you label for customs but we are an illegal country
Maybe let them know to put something like an aromatherapy essential oils press or something for things like lavender etc on the label for us Auslanders
I haven't had an issue with anything being sent to me so far but if you straight said it was for rosin extraction we might have an issue
Late night bout to go to sleep thoughts

Usually the equipment is marked very basic such as heat press machine, cylinder molding, etc. I don't anticipate any issues, DHL rocks with customs process.

Our units have been in demand by a number of industries outside of cannabis, so I would just let them know it's a heat press kit, if they ask. You could say it's for making polymer molds or jewelry.

Last edited:
Usually the equipment is marked very basic such as heat press machine, cylinder molding, etc. I don't anticipate any issues, DHL rocks with customs process.

Our units have been in demand by a number of industries outside of cannabis, so I would just let them know it's a heat press kit, if they ask. You could say it's for making polymer molds or jewelry.
Cheers mate
Yea I have not yet had issues yet
Just was a last second thought

Got my T-shirt transfer kit today, kidding, my Dabpress kit is here, now where am I going to put it? I did not take the length of hydraulic hose sticking out of the back of the unit (to the much larger than I thought it would be hydraulic pump):thinker:
Apart from my space problems, the unit itself is very well made, much heavier than I expected, robust springs to mind when describing it.
Much more to come once I work out a spot for it.:thumbsup:
IMG_20190718_121636.jpg

The grey pump looks like a good match color-wise. Not sure about the gauge range...up to 14500psi, makes precise readings at lower levels a bit hard, we will see how it goes.:myday:

Last edited:
Got my T-shirt transfer kit today, kidding, my Dabpress kit is here, now where am I going to put it? I did not take the length of hydraulic hose sticking out of the back of the unit (to he much larger than I thought it would be hydraulic pump):thinker:
Apart from my space problems, the unit itself is very well made, much heavier than I expected, robust springs to mind when describing it.
Much more to come once I work out a sot dor it.:thumbsup:
View attachment 10960
The grey pump looks like a good match color-wise. Not sure about the gauge range...up to 14500psi, makes precise readings at lower levels a bit hard, we will see how it goes.:myday:
Wow
That's quick post
Good stuff

You can start printing off our shirts now :thumbsup:

That's quick post
You will probably get a squish in before I work out where to put mine, one of the fastest deliveries I have had from China.

@LesPlenty Very fast indeed! :clap: That gauge is OEM, seems to be the standard for this pump. I believe the gauge threading is 1/2" NPT, so it could technically be replaced but I think the resolution shouldn't be a problem even with smaller loads as the amount of pressure we need is still a decent bit (1/2 ton force per sq/in of pressed puck size on flower).

The hose has hose savers (metal springs) near the connectors at both ends of the hose, this will prevent it from being bent too much while under pressure. Usually I recommend for rosineers to use a 2x2' table at the least, placed about 10-12" off from the wall. With both the press and pump side by side you should have enough room for the hose to hang off the edge and do your pressing without the hose getting in the way.

Glad everything made it to you safe and sound! Did DHL deliver direct to you?

Last edited:
Got my T-shirt transfer kit today, kidding, my Dabpress kit is here, now where am I going to put it? I did not take the length of hydraulic hose sticking out of the back of the unit (to the much larger than I thought it would be hydraulic pump):thinker:
Much more to come once I work out a spot for it.:thumbsup:
View attachment 10960
:clap: :headbang: :drooling:
Looks good, @LesPlenty

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back