Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

I didn't check the pdf yet, good catch @LesPlenty cheers mate

In regards to the upside down handle, I found it worked well when I was crouched down and pumping while watching the drips.... I could pull down on it and the grip worked
Just not during the standing up position and pushing down

The dabpress language @Madri-Gal
Haha

You can join us we will teach you the lingo...
Just don't tell anyone

that sounds exceptionally stupid.
Can you be a bit more specific, I can say a lot of weird shit when bent, quote the exact parts you don't understand and I will try to translate from 'Srayun to Yankie for ya.

@LesPlenty that was the manual for the previous pump revision, I'm nearly certain the other components and instructions will match up. Meanwhile, I will see if Roger can get us a more verbose manual, the current one is basically a safety and spec sheet, not a users guide.

-------------

Thanks for everyone's interest during the Summer Harvest Promo! For now we plan to focus on best prices and bundle discounts for savings. We hope it will help you with getting started.

We encourage all of our verified Amazon customer purchases to leave us an unbiased review for your purchase and product experience. It will help us a lot, thank you! For our accessories, if you can purchase them from Amazon, it will be a preference due to fastest delivery for US and Canada customers. We want you to get your items ASAP and Amazon is slightly faster than China factory
:tup:

Wanna get a press? Here is a great deal for our bundle of hr10t35v + hydraulic hand pump with pressure gauge + cylinder pre-press and filters combo for pressing flower - $599 ! --- Only on the factory webstore www.dabpress.com --- All you need to begin working is your own flower and parchment paper.

https://dabpress.com/products/3x5-mini-hydraulic-rosin-heat-press-machine-strongway-hand-pump

[IMG]

Did another 10g press today
Tried 105 C (about 220 f) and 3 minute squish
Held at 2500 and then the last approx 45 sec up to 2750-3000 on pump gauge

I got a lighter coloured rosin that buddered a bit on the edge
(Usually I found more heat and pressure creates darker)

It dripped a bit better too

I got about 11% back this time from the same bud.... So an extra 2%

Really nice final product and super easy to do

The slug took all the extra work preparing and heating and vice squashing that by the time you saw your drip you got very excited

The dabpress makes the whole process so much easier that it almost seems too easy and not as satisfying - until you see those drips happening and the superior quality rosin and colour....

Only problem is you want to squish more and more before you need to.....lol

Did another 10g press today
Tried 105 C (about 220 f) and 3 minute squish
Held at 2500 and then the last approx 45 sec up to 2750-3000 on pump gauge

I got a lighter coloured rosin that buddered a bit on the edge
(Usually I found more heat and pressure creates darker)

It dripped a bit better too

I got about 11% back this time from the same bud.... So an extra 2%

Really nice final product and super easy to do

The slug took all the extra work preparing and heating and vice squashing that by the time you saw your drip you got very excited

The dabpress makes the whole process so much easier that it almost seems too easy and not as satisfying - until you see those drips happening and the superior quality rosin and colour....

Only problem is you want to squish more and more before you need to.....lol

:cheers:

If you can find a PVC pipe with roughly a 30mm I.D. and a wooden dowel to fit inside, you can create your own 30mm puck maker for 3.5-7g loads and use 2" wide filters. This is a great size for smaller personal use or test batches. Of course we also have our pm30r or pm3015r but we like our customers to save money and only purchase what they can't make themself.

There's also just pressing out single buds, that's always fun too =)

Glad to hear your oil is flowing, those yields sounds like my mids currently, cant wait to get to the tops but my OCD wont let me touch those buds until the mids are gone :nut:

:cheers:

If you can find a PVC pipe with roughly a 30mm I.D. and a wooden dowel to fit inside, you can create your own 30mm puck maker for 3.5-7g loads and use 2" wide filters. This is a great size for smaller personal use or test batches. Of course we also have our pm30r or pm3015r but we like our customers to save money and only purchase what they can't make themself.

There's also just pressing out single buds, that's always fun too =)

Glad to hear your oil is flowing, those yields sounds like my mids currently, cant wait to get to the tops but my OCD wont let me touch those buds until the mids are gone :nut:
I'm down with the PVC pipe diy method
I'll have to have a squiz at this idea :)

I found the silicone pots in n the bamboo kit smell a.lot
So I have opened them all and had open airing over night
Now they smell a lot less but still leaving out overnight again

Hopefully should be good by tomorrow

I found the silicone pots in n the bamboo kit smell a.lot
That reminds me, mine are still sitting outside airing off, I have heard sticking them in the oven to finish 'curing ' them can also help, but yeah, they do stink!

I'm trying to get them to replace the silicon with glass containers! Apologies for the stink, that is a great suggestion @LesPlenty
I like the silicone for ease of use
No sticking
I have a dab tool with silicone Cover on ends that is useful too

Just have to air them to de-smell
I may try the oven jobby though

I've thought of glass thinking it would be cleaner etc, but worry about the rosin sticking to it and being difficult to get the bottom bits off possibly wasting some

I have both glass and silicone containers. My patients mostly prefer silicone for ease of use. I think I like glass better.

To clean glass, you can gently heat it and wipe it clean with a small bud. My favorite way. Or heat it and pour it out. Or what I do for myself is just keep adding to it. Lazy mans way.

On silicone I wash the containers with water and a tiny amount of dish soap, rinse and dry well. I've found what looks like talcum powder used in the molds in some that I've bought from china. Something to be aware of.

Guess what's back? Popular demand had requested that we bring the discontinued hr10t35 out of retirement. Stainless steel mini hydraulic heat press kit. Pair it with our 10 ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge to complete your press machine.

$599 - https://dabpress.com/collections/hy...cts/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits

[IMG]

We currently have a bundle available for $719 which includes hr10t35 hydraulic heat press kit, 10-ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge, dp-pm4007s rectangle pre-press mold and 160u 2x4" filters. All that's left to begin pressing is parchment paper and starting material!

Guess what's back? Popular demand had requested that we bring the discontinued hr10t35 out of retirement. Stainless steel mini hydraulic heat press kit. Pair it with our 10 ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge to complete your press machine.

$599 - https://dabpress.com/collections/hy...cts/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits

[IMG]

We currently have a bundle available for $719 which includes hr10t35 hydraulic heat press kit, 10-ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge, dp-pm4007s rectangle pre-press mold and 160u 2x4" filters. All that's left to begin pressing is parchment paper and starting material!
I was going to get that one when looking ages ago
But you sold out for so long
I missed out by a week !

I am happy with my press though, so far so good :)
The drip tech is nice too

I was going to get that one when looking ages ago
But you sold out for so long
I missed out by a week !

I am happy with my press though, so far so good :)
The drip tech is nice too

There is a 12 ton unit with 4x7" platens soon, it'll be a little expensive but will be great for pressing hash, it also works with our hand pump.

We also will be having some other accessories and 2.5x4.5" 37u filters soon. I did request glass containers again. I know a lot of people like silicone but others dont, seems to be like the grateful dead lol. Anyway were hoping to finish the year off with one stop shopping for all your press needs.

I was going to get that one
I must have been one of the people that enquired about it as I liked the smaller size/footprint, oh well, I have a new room and drip tech

The driptech unit IMO is a better buy overall and the hydraulics below the heated platens has advantages such as little heat soaking from radiant heat. The size compromise ain't too bad they both take up close to the same size on the table just more apparent in height =) hr10t35v is also more simple for self service by a long shot.

Squished a 2 gram bud of the same b grade buds today
No puck making just put the bud straight in the paper and press
100c for 3 mins at 2500 for half time and 3000 for the last one and a half mins

I got 13-14% this time
Again though a much nicer and more see through honey coloured product
Super tasty rosin and nice hit
Very clean

I put my silicone tubs in the oven too
They put off a smell and now are pretty good to go
Good idea .... cheers @LesPlenty

The ease of use and quick clean up makes the dabpress good for doing a quick fresh on demand dab squish too
No hassle to do and if wanted another dab easy enough and quick enough to just squish another

Not disappointed with the dabpress at all

Costly but brilliant piece of hardware that is much cheaper than the closest in quality

I look forward to doing a kief squish or some higher quality buds :)

The small squishes are good for testing and experimenting as @psychonaut says and not an issue with little time in between squishes

Last edited:
Glad the oven cure helped with the silicon puck smell, what temp and how long did you cook the pucks for?

Glad the oven cure helped with the silicon puck smell, what temp and how long did you cook the pucks for?
Tbh too hot/long I think
I was going to cook a chunk of meat and turned the oven to 290
I chucked the tubs in then
I got distracted and forgot them
Was going to take them out after a few minutes as it heated up
But they were in about 10 mins at least maybe more
The oven had got to temp anyway before I got to them

Opening the door a big wiff of silicone filled my face and the room

I pulled them out and when cooled down they don't stink anymore

I was worried at first hoping I hadn't overdone it but they seem fine now they have cooled :)

Also got some kitchen wipes as I saw @psychonaut suggests in one of his videos
Great idea and super easy to wipe down the plates and press after a squish

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back