Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

I adore CHRISTOPHER HITCHEN!
2 me he is a very decent WRITER!
I have most of his BOOKS!

Have U seen his videos?
JARAD DIAMOND got me on the CIVILIZED kick.

ROSIN 4 me!

SCOTCH 4 others?

CANNABIS is BLISS 4 some!

I listen to all the intellectuals. I dont read books much now a days, maybe when I have more time. I think Hitchens has a pretty sharp approach in debates that turn some people off, I just found him to have a lot of guts and very, VERY smart. My favorite intellectual right now is Steven Pinker from Canada, he has the best hair!!!

----------

BTW VA friends, I am only waiting on UPS to deliver the last part and I will be building a DIY 10-ton pump with gauge. I'll post a video of it later to help provide education and also instruction. Thanks for your patience while we figure out all roads leading to a gauge hooked up to our cylinder presses (hr10t35v, hr10t35)

I listen to all the intellectuals. I dont read books much now a days, maybe when I have more time. I think Hitchens has a pretty sharp approach in debates that turn some people off, I just found him to have a lot of guts and very, VERY smart. My favorite intellectual right now is Steven Pinker from Canada, he has the best hair!!!

----------

BTW VA friends, I am only waiting on UPS to deliver the last part and I will be building a DIY 10-ton pump with gauge. I'll post a video of it later to help provide education and also instruction. Thanks for your patience while we figure out all roads leading to a gauge hooked up to our cylinder presses (hr10t35v, hr10t35)
Steven PINKER I think of him like ALBERT EINSTEIN in the hair department.
I have his book THE BLANK SLATE and want more of his work!
I was into surfing big time however I read a lot growing up.
My friend’s said I think too much?
Going back 2 FRANCE will be fun 4 me and my wife will love it!
My youngest is going to UNIVERSITY there.
I’m doing a study on NEPOLEAN BONAPARTE at present.
CANNABIS in my view is harmless and rocket fuel for study!
I was a SHATTER advocate until @lazylathe got me into ROSIN.
I love it!

Jerry CONYE book FACT or FAITH is a good read as well!

Last edited:
I got all the parts to build the pump with gauge and made an instructional video. Enjoy!

If you want to follow my build, here are the parts used.

1. Strongway 10-ton Hydraulic Pump 1/4" NPT (no hose) #46274
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200640938_200640938

2. Strongway 10-ton hydraulic hose 1/4" NPT #46279
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200641799_200641799

3. 2 1/2" Face Liquid Filled 10000 PSI Gauge and Adapter 3/8" NPT
https://www.trick-tools.com/10_000_psi_Gauge_and_Fitting_Gauge_1633

4. Enerpac Reducer Bushing 3/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT # FZ1630
https://www.amazon.com/Enerpac-FZ-1630-Reducer-Bushing-201587/dp/B00C3HSWVM

5. Enerpac Adaptor Fitting 3/8" NPT Female, 1/4 NPT Male #FZ1055
https://www.amazon.com/Enerpac-FZ1055-Adaptor-Fitting-Female/dp/B007XZ29R2

Porta power 10-ton hydraulic pumps come with hoses and have the 1/4" NPT quick coupler that pairs to the hr10t35v rosin press, so you can shop around for a compatible pump with the correct hose and fitting, and save money on your build. I personally recommend the Strongway pumps as they have safety features like overload protection, and the air release valve at the rear of the pump is very nice. Worst case scenario, if you are building your own pump, you can contact a hydraulic supplier like mscdirect.com or grainger.com and get just about any fittings.

I hope this video was helpful!

I am so STONED!
MEDICATED is my aim?
Over extension is a understatement of what has happened 2 our existence on the PALE BLUE DOT we all live on?
Did we overslept?

I have only 2 grams of ROSIN in my case?
I am not CIVILIZED?
PRETEND maybe?
CANNABIS is so nice?
What a perfect plant?
KIEF ROSIN OIL COLAS SUGAR LEAF without SEED or STEMS?
TGIF PARTY like 2019!
@ataxian, you are civilized. I'm pretty sure you set the standard.
You are also kind. You have been a gentleman to me, always.

I read this thread trying to figure out how you press bud without getting green bits in it. Now I get it. You make pucks. Good deal.

I read this thread trying to figure out how you press bud without getting green bits in it. Now I get it. You make pucks. Good deal.

Pucks help but the filter bags really keep all the plant matter contained and out of the oil. The smaller micron filters do an even better job as the smaller bits like stigmas can sometimes sneak through the larger micron filters still!

@ataxian, you are civilized. I'm pretty sure you set the standard.
You are also kind. You have been a gentleman to me, always.

You R nice 2. - me a. Radicalizing I’m a person who golfed, cycled long and most of all surfed since little.
I am nicer than I come across?
Like the kid’s would say on surf trips, “U think 2much”!

I love everyone!

John Lennon wrote: ALL WE NEED IS ❤️! (Love)

Sure it wasn't All You Weed Is Love? :weed::smoke::weed:
That's how I heard it....All Together Now....
I have is OG BANNANA stain that is strong icy opinion?
I may have over medicated?
I like the way CANNABIS makes me read fast?
It against the law some place’s?
Safer than MILK?
Maybe their heads were run over when car’s were heavy?

CANNABIS is safer than coffee?

Kidding right?

R we real?

Last edited:
I have is OG BANNANA stain that is strong icy opinion?
I may have over medicated?
I like the way CANNABIS makes me read fast?
It against the law some place’s?
Safer than MILK?
Maybe their heads were run over when car’s were heavy?

CANNABIS is safer than coffee?

Kidding right?

R we real?
Your real. I'm real.
For sure, safer than milk.
I'm reasonably sure having one's head run over by even a new, lighter car, would make one feel the car was still uncomfortably heavy on the head.
As odd as it may seem, the reports you have seen are true. Cannabis is, in fact, illegal in some states. We must not rest until everyone, everywhere, can have the legal opportunity to over medicate. I mean, naps are o.k., and you have to sleep and everything, but general unrest is required . Not to brag, but I, myself, am good at general unrest. Disquiet even. On a bad day both, but it's good for the Revolution.
So I had rosin left, and I was having trouble talking, so I tried that, and it helped. So there, aphasia!
Is there a thread for those of us that rosin press with hair appliances? I am so outclassed on this thread. Applying more pressure consists of yelling "Step on it! Just don't break it!" at Madri-Guy.
Not that I mind. I always hope some glitter and glamour will rub off when I hang out with you classy folks.

Your real. I'm real.
I'm reasonably sure having one's head run over by even a new, lighter car, would make one feel the car was still uncomfortably heavy on the head.
As odd as it may seem, the reports you have seen are true. Cannabis is, in fact, illegal in some states. We must not rest until everyone, everywhere, can have the legal opportunity to over medicate. I mean, naps are o.k., and you have to sleep and everything, but general unrest is required . Not to brag, but I, myself, am good at general unrest. Disquiet even. On a bad day both, but it's good for the Revolution.
So I had rosin left, and I was having trouble talking, so I tried that, and it helped. So there, aphasia!
Is there a thread for those of us that rosin press with hair appliances? I am so outclassed on this thread. Applying more pressure consists of yelling "Step on it! Just don't break it!" at Madri-Guy.
Not that I mind. I always hope some glitter and glamour will rub off when I hang out with you classy folks.
I just did a study of One of my teachers after medication.
Reading non-fiction is one of my hobbies or pass times.
CANNABIS to me & many reasonable thinker’s.

In FRANCE it seem’s logical 2 have a DAB PRESS in grow room.
GSC, GDP, DUTCH TREAT, GRAPEFRUIT & THAI I plan to grow.
GREEN house most likely.
HYDRO I grew.
Outside in the open by the OCEAN gave a better yield in my case?
ENJOY The Pale Blue Dot by CARL SAGAN and some other’s if your not scared?

Your real. I'm real.

I aim for a dabpress now
But to step up from my hair straightener in a vice after upgrading from stepping on it - I got a slug
Works well enough and better than the hair straightener

Now I want a dabpress

I just did a study of One of my teachers after medication.
Reading non-fiction is one of my hobbies or pass times.
CANNABIS to me & many reasonable thinker’s.

In FRANCE it seem’s logical 2 have a DAB PRESS in grow room.
GSC, GDP, DUTCH TREAT, GRAPEFRUIT & THAI I plan to grow.
GREEN house most likely.
HYDRO I grew.
Outside in the open by the OCEAN gave a better yield in my case?
ENJOY The Pale Blue Dot by CARL SAGAN and some other’s if your not scared?
Not addicted to weed, but might have an issue with books. I can't go a day without reading and not feel desperate. Nonfiction preferred , and I love science.
It does seem logical to have a dab press in a grow room. Or, it seems logical to grow in the dab press room.
I grow outside in the dirt, like a peasant. Sun, seeds, and a garden hose.
Coffee houses give out used coffee grounds to throw on the dirt. I have well caffeinated plants, and the worms are up all night.
Rosin rules, in my opinion. :twocents:

Not addicted to weed, but might have an issue with books. I can't go a day without reading and not feel desperate. Nonfiction preferred , and I love science.
It does seem logical to have a dab press in a grow room. Or, it seems logical to grow in the dab press room.
I grow outside in the dirt, like a peasant. Sun, seeds, and a garden hose.
Coffee houses give out used coffee grounds to throw on the dirt. I have well caffeinated plants, and the worms are up all night.
Rosin rules, in my opinion. :twocents:
Rosin is the goods

Rosin is the goods
Right? Clean, and clear, and you don't feel sick or hungover. Rosin is good medicine.
I do enjoy reading about the Dabpress. It's all manly, and industrial. Much more exotic than a crock pot or rice cooker. It also looks like it works. @felvapes, I hope you end up with a dab press. I live in hairstraitener land, but at least after I press my rosin, I can make my hair look good.

Right? Clean, and clear, and you don't feel sick or hungover. Rosin is good medicine.
I do enjoy reading about the Dabpress. It's all manly, and industrial. Much more exotic than a crock pot or rice cooker. It also looks like it works. @felvapes, I hope you end up with a dab press. I live in hairstraitener land, but at least after I press my rosin, I can make my hair look good.
Have you looked at a slug?
Not to derail this thread as I already admit the dabpress is my goal

Or even if possible to break the straightener for hair use but use in a vice will help your yeilds too :)

Yes you are correct
Rosin is clean and Chem free
Smells and tastes great and has a beautiful med affect without chemical hints

So good
Nature's other honey

I love CANNABIS!
It doesn’t talk back or argue?

When I go 2 FRANCE can I come see your operation 4making ROSIN!
I go in APRIL 2 setup my youngest 4 UNIVERSITY.
FRANCE 4 a few years 2 get a different view point of thing’s?

I’ll get in touch with U as I know when we will B there?
OXFORD, ENGLAND is part of the TRAVEL list?
LONDON was so fun in the 90’s. (MEMORIES?)

Absolutely man, it's less of an operation and more a voyage of discovery :wink: but come on over and have a play. Hit me up via PM when ever you are ready.

@psychonaut great job on the DIY guage testing.

Absolutely man, it's less of an operation and more a voyage of discovery :wink: but come on over and have a play. Hit me up via PM when ever you are ready.

@psychonaut great job on the DIY guage testing.
A party friend across da pond.
My old way of hiding will come in handy?

DAB PRESS in EUROPE = CIVILIZATION

Excuse me while I VAP like a BOSS!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back