Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

Very nice.....wow, just misplaced it? hahaha

Peace everyone.

3.2g (of 3.9 total return) Pirate Stagger shatter.

(My own name, anything with multiple strains I call pirate mix)

190 proof alcohol extraction, 500ml.

Starting material was 47g of once pressed rosin pucks of several strains including Sour Jack, Tembo Kush, White Candy, and another I couldn't recall.

I called it Pirate Stagger because...

Well you can guess...

Speaking of which, that quartz nail won't heat up itself...

:partyhat:

Peace!

0131180747a.jpg

0131180945.jpg

0131181117.jpg

0201181427a.jpg

Peace!

I know this shit looks like wall paper paste . . .. but its fresh, heat pressed, sour diesel, rosin.

The smell, . . . the taste . . . of fresh rosin . . . :biggrin:

35 g of super elastic bubble plastic . . . . :goofy:

Free weed rulezzzzzz . . . . . :peace:

rosin.jpg

I know this shit looks like wall paper paste . . .. but its fresh, heat pressed, sour diesel, rosin.

The smell, . . . the taste . . . of fresh rosin . . . :biggrin:

35 g of super elastic bubble plastic . . . . :goofy:

Free weed rulezzzzzz . . . . . :peace:

rosin.jpg
That looks quite delicious actually! I love it when Rosin starts to budder up. I actually have a gram of some fresh squeezed Sour Diesel that I am going through now. Half of it looked like sap, the other half looked kinda like what you got here and I totally prefer the budder consistency.

Opened up some live resin this weekend; Wedding Cake. Had to look it up and according to Leafly, it's a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. No wonder I like it so much lol..

View attachment 2526
Very nice, Mom.....like the black goth finger nail polish also! You baaaad girl. haha

Wow! Some of you guys are really getting access to some nice looking concentrates lately. There sure have been some delicious looking morsels pictured above by @t-dub, @momofthegoons @OldOyler, @Baron23 and others here! I'm especially thrilled to read that my old pal @OldOyler has gotten his hands on a cannaclamp, please do post some rosin pics soon my friend, I can't wait to see your results!

I suppose I ought to pony up with a picture myself. Here's a dab of some of my greatest ever 73u 6 star full melt bubble that I just couldn't resist sharing (no, this is not rosin nor is it a solvent extract! My jaw had to be lifted off of the floor when I first saw it!).

This is far from live resin, with the starting material having cured for the better part of a year! This is the holy grail for me, unparalleled flavor that puts a lot of my previous creations to shame! I hope that you all have a chance to enjoy this quality of resin sooner than later! :peace:

I also wanted to take a moment to pass on my best to all of you. I've missed you guys and my favorite haunt during my recent absence and I hope to be available more to spend time here as the year progresses (especially to do some much needed work in the vaporizer safety section!). RL has gotten in the way more than I'd like it to this year...

KT5X8cm.jpg

Cheers to you all! :biggrin:

It looks like I might have held on to this one too long..... Purple Alien. A great Rorschach don't you think? :dog:

So I'd like to know why this happens. Is it improper storage? Not purged enough? Just old? @herbivore21 or one of our other concentrate experts.... why does concentrate 'blow out' like this?

View attachment 2622
Ah, Rorschach.....I see the face of the devil in there. Does that mean I'm crazy (why yes, Baron...you are crazier than a barrel full of monkeys, matter of fact! LOL)

It looks like I might have held on to this one too long..... Purple Alien. A great Rorschach don't you think? :dog:

So I'd like to know why this happens. Is it improper storage? Not purged enough? Just old? @herbivore21 or one of our other concentrate experts.... why does concentrate 'blow out' like this?

View attachment 2622

I assume it's from a press ?

It's heat and pressure that moves the resin. I suspect moisture might be the "culprit" in that it helps the "push". And maybe you need less material or larger paper.

Peace everyone!

Wow it's tough getting it.

But here's 1g of White Widow live resin.

Awe. Some.

:partyhat:

0304181617a.jpg

Well, Maryland's MMJ selection is getting....not sure better, but certainly more diverse.

This is Tangie terp "nectar".....probably called terp sauce everywhere else. Just got it today and will give it and a few ounces of scotch a whirl tonight :-)

Attachment-1.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back