Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

Looks like @Pipes has a new portable IH for Dyna users,
The unit will replace the portside mini.
Driver heats 50% slower than the PSM, and takes about 8-13 seconds to click.
Ships with battery, carry case,
Charges with micro USB.

n68otk8j1bk61.jpg

Looks like @Pipes has a new portable IH for Dyna users,
The unit will replace the portside mini.
Driver heats 50% slower than the PSM, and takes about 8-13 seconds to click.
Ships with battery, carry case,
Charges with micro USB.

View attachment 24819
I just bought one... and if I'm not mistaken, it may even be here before my SV replacement arrives....!

(that's all I need!)

Went to the mailbox to get my Hotshot and my new M was there, too...!
DA5B3CF2-C490-41D1-9AEA-F0C551A34FC2.jpeg

"Match made in heaven"...?
we shall see... 1 hour 12 mins 49 seconds and counting...!
(I'll take more pics and stuff later)

Last edited:
heads up @Madri-Gal and any other SouceVapes '21 'Alpine' Induction Heater early adopters (from reddit via FC):

"Hey Guys!

Batch 2 is close! Once they arrive we will be doing some packaging updates and an extended QC Check we will be sending an email out tonight or tomorrow with more specifics for you guys so be on the look out for that!

For those with Batch 1 warranties we have processed everyone and opened up each and have you separated into who can be repaired in house vs by the factory. we will be updating you guys by tomorrow individually.

with that being said, those of you who had to warranty there batch 1 we are offering a free Toggen Gear glass stem for your dyna. We have 2 options available, please fill out this form to make your selection and we will get you setup!

Heads up yall. If you had to warranty your item. They are giving a stem away as an apology but its been kind of secret.

Batch 1 Warranty Upgrade"

Posted by user: 'Mowjo' at "the other place"

I'm psyched about it cuz I really want a stem like the Toggen! The other one (spiral) would maybe last a week at most it looks like...

Last edited:
heads up @Madri-Gal and any other SouceVapes '21 'Alpine' Induction Heater early adopters (from reddit via FC):

"Hey Guys!

Batch 2 is close! Once they arrive we will be doing some packaging updates and an extended QC Check we will be sending an email out tonight or tomorrow with more specifics for you guys so be on the look out for that!

For those with Batch 1 warranties we have processed everyone and opened up each and have you separated into who can be repaired in house vs by the factory. we will be updating you guys by tomorrow individually.

with that being said, those of you who had to warranty there batch 1 we are offering a free Toggen Gear glass stem for your dyna. We have 2 options available, please fill out this form to make your selection and we will get you setup!

Heads up yall. If you had to warranty your item. They are giving a stem away as an apology but its been kind of secret.

Batch 1 Warranty Upgrade"

Posted by user: 'Mowjo' at "the other place"

I'm psyched about it cuz I really want a stem like the Toggen! The other one (spiral) would maybe last a week at most it looks like...
I haven't heard anything about this. I will be on the lookout.
Thanks for the heads up, @Bologna

sourcevapes with actual timely communication!!
I might start looking at their Orb Versa again if the good CS keeps up!

SourceV and Randall are refusing to give a refund.

I got an email saying the first IH couldn't be fixed. The issue was "...to do with the battery/pcb combo in a handful of units." The solution was to send an IH from batch2.
I sent a message saying I wanted a refund.
Randall said, no. It was policy to not refund on a used unit.
It wasn't used. It never worked. It wasn't possible to use it.
Then Randall said, it was over 14 days. They don't refund on units over 14 days.
I got it on Feb 18. The IH didn't work. I emailed, and was told to try different outlets. I did, then Randall kept sending the return label to my old email, I'd point this out it kept being sent to old email, not the one used for our communications, or the order. Despite this, I finally got the label, and mailed it back the 22nd. It wasn't 14 days.
They got it back before the 26th, when they sent an email saying they had it. That was under 14 days, as well.
I am glad I kept all of the messages, and the shipping receipt.

Beware, people.

I hope you started a C/C protection thingy or PayPal resolution center ticket @Madri-Gal to get your money back...I am not looking at a Dab unit from him anymore, who wants to help an asshole get ahead in life!

Mom note: Let's refrain from the name calling please..... from our rules:

No flaming. Posting content that harasses, belittles, threatens or flames another member is not allowed. Name calling is not allowed (i.e.. liar, idiot, jerk, thief). Posts written to offend are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you started a C/C protection thingy or PayPal resolution center ticket @Madri-Gal to get your money back...I am not looking at a Dab unit from him anymore, who wants to help an asshole get ahead in life!
Called my bank, and they said they would open fraud claim, and I was to send emails, receipt, and Monday could talk to correct department for charge back.
I sent an email stating this to Randall and SourceV.
Just got an email from Randall. Gosh, he read the dates wrong. Order canceled. Said refund on the way.
Whew!
Thanks, guys. It helps to know I have support.

Called my bank, and they said they would open fraud claim, and I was to send emails, receipt, and Monday could talk to correct department for charge back.
I sent an email stating this to Randall and SourceV.
Just got an email from Randall. Gosh, he read the dates wrong. Order canceled. Said refund on the way.
Whew!
Thanks, guys. It helps to know I have support.
Sorry you had to go through that (hope it wasn't cuz I posted the discount) but glad you took control... Take THAT, Shady-ass mo-fos!

You've inspired me to do the same.

No need to be treated like a child. Insulting.

NEVER underestimate your CUSTOMER. Ever!

Golly gee willikers, look at the email I just got from SourVaps.... I wonder what brought this on? Could it be the same reason why after I called them and threatened to call the Better Business Bureau and then posted about it on FC that they suddenly decided to give out free stems a couple of days later.... hmmm? Don't think for a second Randall isn't all over here and there reading everything. Maybe the dude should spend less time reading the forums and reddit and focus more on bringing a quality product to market....?

SourrceVapesSucksBalls.JPG

I take back everything I said about ol' Randy.... “A leopard never changes its spots”, indeed.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back