Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

So I've been using my dv mostly while testing this IH
Except for a couple of dabs last night and two WS this morning

Flavour is really good with the slightly slower heat up time, if want faster could just tighten and make smaller the coil
But I like it as is, not too slow and great flavour

Main reason I'm posting again ATM though - the battery life
I thought the slower heat up and the home jobby would run them flat quicker

Nope

They might be charging poop loads for IH and cheap batteries too
Coz my psm will not last this long
With solid use it needs at least one charge a day minimum

My home jobby has been running for 24 hrs so far and has not yet died.....

Surely it's gonna run out soon but ATM it's kicking on brilliantly

I'd rather give my cash to some poor kid in China who made the actual circuitry I reckon with these results.....shit if his boss wouldn't pocket it I'd pay them double and still be winning.....

Wait, what am I doing? I'm not sure I've been trained for this.
Sorry, I thought I told you...don't worry about it. Remember when you didn't know how to change out a toilet, repair plumbing, fix a washing machine or dishwasher or clothes dryer? Or build a fence, fix the gutters, lay a brick patio, build an arbor, gazebo or shed? Before you could make yogurt, sew a dress, espalier apples, quince and pears, fix the heating and venting system, grow roses, and install a grey water and irrigation system? It's on on YouTube, or you can Google it, usually, and there is a soldering iron at the library you can use while you do my 3-D printing for vape accessories. The sooner you get it done, the better you'll feel, and you can feel good at the end of the day for having lived through it. It's just an IH, and when you know how, you can make one for every room! It'll be fun.

Sorry, I thought I told you...don't worry about it. Remember when you didn't know how to change out a toilet, repair plumbing, fix a washing machine or dishwasher or clothes dryer? Or build a fence, fix the gutters, lay a brick patio, build an arbor, gazebo or shed? Before you could make yogurt, sew a dress, espalier apples, quince and pears, fix the heating and venting system, grow roses, and install a grey water and irrigation system? It's on on YouTube, or you can Google it, usually, and there is a soldering iron at the library you can use while you do my 3-D printing for vape accessories. The sooner you get it done, the better you'll feel, and you can feel good at the end of the day for having lived through it. It's just an IH, and when you know how, you can make one for every room! It'll be fun.
Lol
Go on you can do it @Madri-Guy

It is a super quick job
You don't have to solder if you don't want
You will be impressed at your "magic" work when it heats things on no contact

Lol
Go on you can do it @Madri-Guy

It is a super quick job
You don't have to solder if you don't want
You will be impressed at your "magic" work when it heats things on no contact
And you won't have to keep refilling Mummy's torches! Except for my dab rig, and you can always get Mummy a Puffco Peak if you like . Oh! The PP could be a surprise! You love giving surprise gifts for no reason! And you know you've been wanting to use the soldering iron. It would be a shame to not use it, since it's right there waiting. And, and, babes love guys that can make IH. Proven fact.

And you won't have to keep refilling Mummy's torches! Except for my dab rig, and you can always get Mummy a Puffco Peak if you like . Oh! The PP could be a surprise! You love giving surprise gifts for no reason! And you know you've been wanting to use the soldering iron. It would be a shame to not use it, since it's right there waiting. And, and, babes love guys that can make IH. Proven fact.
Lol
PP looks nice or you could just get a nail and coil to suit the dab rig you own
This and an IH and you can throw the torches out all together :)

I'm sure @Madri-Guy can surprise you though ;)

EDIT
So the batteries finally just died
Ready to recharge
Still heats but doesn't get to click point

That's approx 24 hours or just over (with a sleep break) of use before dying
Using it almost exclusively as the only vape during that time period

Impressive results

Last edited:
And, and, babes love guys that can make IH. Proven fact.

You told me that becoming a dance instructor would get me babes. You told me becoming a pastry chef would get me babes. You told me learning to do all the dishes and laundry every day would get me babes. You told me that learning to do around the house maintinence and repairs would get me babes. Growing medicinal herbs in the garden? "Babes love guys who can grow medicinal herbs!". I think one time you even told me that cleaning the rain gutters would get me babes. And yet there are still no babes.

A weaker man might be moved to re-examine his faith, at least in babes being interested all these things I'm learning to do. But perhaps induction heaters will be what does it.

You told me that becoming a dance instructor would get me babes. You told me becoming a pastry chef would get me babes. You told me learning to do all the dishes and laundry every day would get me babes. You told me that learning to do around the house maintinence and repairs would get me babes. Growing medicinal herbs in the garden? "Babes love guys who can grow medicinal herbs!". I think one time you even told me that cleaning the rain gutters would get me babes. And yet there are still no babes.

A weaker man might be moved to re-examine his faith, at least in babes being interested all these things I'm learning to do. But perhaps induction heaters will be what does it.
Ah, but when the babes show up, you'll be ready.
You will even be able to make the babes IH. If a gal doesn't appreciate that, then she's not the one for you. Or one of many. Whichever.
I'm pretty sure Induction Heaters are critical for happiness, babes or no babes. I'll even let you use mine.

There no point getting babes and then losing them coz you can't do things, like make an IH for example

It's about keeping the babes is what mums is teaching you :)

And that's very nice of you @Madri-Gal to share your babes with @Madri-Guy - oh, you meant he can use your IH....my bad
I gots no babes cuz I gots no skilz.
I think there is an IH in my near future, so I'll settle for that.

napoleon-great-skills.jpg

So I've decided to go ahead with this. I tried to convince @Madri-Gal to let me use the battery from her Arizer Air, but she started yelling "Mine! Mine!" and now I have to pay for all the parts out of my allowance. Which I haven't received since 1996.

So all the links seem to be for eBay AUS, which is great and all, but I have to buy 'Murican so there's a little bit of conversion needed. I think our volts might be in Imperial Units or something. Here's what I've found, in case someone who knows what they're doing wants to make sure these are all the right things before I buy them and explode my house.

This looks kinda like the IH power supply:

18650 batteries. Is something like this too generic? Do I need brand name 18650s?

A thing to get the stuff from the energy things to make the heat wire hot

A momentary push button switch for under the coil so it only heats when the DV is in there.

I'm trying to see if any of my fancy looking boxes are suitable for this, but I'm a bit unsure about composition. This uses electromagnetism in the coil to generate the heat through magic science, right? So am I right in thinking that a metal case might not be ideal, but wood or plastic is a-OK?

Last edited:
View attachment 11555

So I've decided to go ahead with this. I tried to convince @Madri-Gal to let me use the battery from her Arizer Air, but she started yelling "Mine! Mine!" and now I have to pay for all the parts out of my allowance. Which I haven't received since 1996.

So all the links seem to be for eBay AUS, which is great and all, but I have to buy 'Murican so there's a little bit of conversion needed. I think our volts might be in Imperial Units or something. Here's what I've found, in case someone who knows what they're doing wants to make sure these are all the right things before I buy them and explode my house.

This looks kinda like the IH power supply:

18650 batteries. Is something like this too generic? Do I need brand name 18650s?
Amazon product ASIN B07S7NRZW7
A thing to get the stuff from the energy things to make the heat wire hot
Amazon product ASIN B07DBLY3WS
A momentary push button switch for under the coil so it only heats when the DV is in there.
Amazon product ASIN B07931588C
I'm trying to see if any of my fancy looking boxes are suitable for this, but I'm a bit unsure about composition. This uses electromagnetism in the coil to generate the heat through magic science, right? So am I right in thinking that a metal case might not be ideal, but wood or plastic is a-OK?
I told you I was going to pay you as soon as I gets moneys. I just forget. Strange that you would begrudge your Mother needed medical equipment, for my medicine. I didn't begrudge you the 96 hours I was in labor. And that was natural childbirth. No drugs. When you think about it, you kind of owe me drugs. Or a drug delivery system. Or something. 96 hours. 96.

For some reason I can only see your IH circuit link
Yes that is correct

The other parts I can't see your links
But your description is on point so I think you are on the right track

My psm has a metal type box (maybe aluminium)
But my homemade is plastic and many people use wood or glass jars

I'd go wood for looks or plastic to save those pocket money $$

If you don't want a momentary switch like I did you can just use any on off switch and it works when dv is in coil

You just have to remember to turn it off when stoned or it stays on getting hot ;)

Also the cheapo 18650s can be no good sometimes
But any will work
A mix between decent battery and price is what you are going for
I'm not on a computer right now to give a link but others may be able to help

Good luck with your assignment, I wish you well

Sorry I can't see your links to help further

Not sure why the links were eaten! Amazon I guess. I found basically the same things elsewhere, so I fixed the links. I have some nice wooden boxes of @Madri-Gal's that I can drill holes in, it's just a matter of which one will fit the stuff. I also like the idea of the push-button momentary switch as opposed to a more traditional toggle so I don't have to worry about spacing out and burning down the house. Thanks @felvapes and @LesPlenty for getting me started here. I'll post pictures once I get the stuff and start making a horrible mess of things.

I don't have to worry about spacing out and burning down the house.
Great idea, @Stevenski left this on accidentally and it destroyed the circuits on the IH even though it is only meant to work when something is inserted into the coil.
Do not ever buy TrustFire batteries (the charger may be OK, but steer clear of the batteries), get Sony VT6 or LG HG2, these are about US$12 a pair but can be safely used in any vape and have their own onboard safety features that are worth the extra dollar or 2, plus @Madri-Gal can use them in the Air for a much longer period than the standard battery.
I buy from this guy, free international shipping
If you don't have a charger for 18650 batteries you can charge them in the Air.

Last edited:
View attachment 11794

Stuffs all here, and a whole week early. Now to fuse it all together somehow.
Love the wooden box as a casing :)
You need one extra piece of wire so you can go between battery pack and IH
circuit on the positive with the push button in between
I found winding the coil a bit tighter/smaller helped too
Wrap it around something round at the diameter you want and it holds form/shape
Good luck on your adult Lego :)

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back