Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Have you placed the HDD magnet into a nice looking holder of some sort
No, I just used a couple od S/S screws to attach to the underside of the edge of my workbench!

@Squiby that is one nice package, I especially like the stands as I have a few blobs of raw copper(smelted) from my previous life in the mining game!

I am happy with the regular caps. I generally heat a second or so past the click and then continue with the sip and dip technique until no more Vapor is produced. Once you get a feel for your caps, the clicks aren't necessary so much. Similar to bicycle training wheels, after a while you can cruise without them.

I am happy with the regular caps. I generally heat a second or so past the click and then continue with the sip and dip technique until no more Vapor is produced. Once you get a feel for your caps, the clicks aren't necessary so much. Similar to bicycle training wheels, after a while you can cruise without them.
I agree, Miss Squiby. Once I know my cap, and if using an IH know my IH, then I know the count to use to back up the click. I'm half deaf and if I do anymore bird and deer hunting I will be stone deaf. But I can still count (well, at least I remember how to this year! haha) and will sometimes pull on the count if no click.

I hate combusting and if I pull too early...well, I can just reheat again.

I have a number of VCs but nothing like you real affeciandos with all of your beautiful stems. Mostly I use a DDave wand and either a J hook or my trusty FC-188 rig.

My one beautiful VC is from Phattpiggie via a contest here on VAS. Love it and love his work. I do cherish that VC. Its beautiful, IMO.

Phattpiggie stem and Ti Tip.jpg

I like the low temp caps better then the regular. This from a guy who needs thick vapor too. It’s like mom always use to say you can always get warmer but trying to cool off is a lot harder. With the temp cap you get more hits, what’s not to like about that. Plus just keep the flame/IH longer to finish it off.

In a perfect world there will be three caps. Low temp, regular & concentrate temp. Whilst not for me there is clearly a market out there for the low temp. Dynavap just need to make sure you can easily distinguish between caps.

A big 'C' would be nice.
I use over half a dozen stems quite infrequently in 2x different IH and occasional torch so never get used to not using the click, still a noob when it comes to the Dynavap cap due to nearly always using my VCs with Ed's WS.

Been punching out some screens for my Dynavap tips for bong use, 9mm punch with elcheapo screens,
IMG_20191119_174016.jpg

Quite disposable compared to my DDave Ti but also a looser weave so better for me on the bong, I would not recommend for stem use though...scoobysnacks!

Heh, Reminded me of this one,
IMG_20180901_172743.jpg

Anyone else try those low temp caps yet? If so, care to add your comments/experience?:wave:

I find the low temp caps useful for newbies and aggressive IH’s. If you already have a good feel for when to remove from heat, it probably won’t be beneficial. But if you have an aggressive IH that has caused combustion - this will give one more wiggle room to remove from heat before the big C.
I have personally enjoyed using it in my Flux Deluxe, it has lead to some great tasting clouds with minimal focus.
Of course, I keep forgetting which cap I am currently using and have actually combusted a few times because I thought I had low temp cap, but alas it was a regular cap. But yeah, that is my bad.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back