Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
the new tip came today and already my chest muscles are tired from drawing. When you mouth pull, are you only using the negative pressure you generate in your mouth and don't inhale with your diaphragm at all until you release the carb?
Don't inhale AT ALL until after you have finished pulling vapor into your mouth and you have either uncovered the air port or better yet, removed the Vapcap from your lips.

Begin by sucking the vapor into your mouth using your cheeks. Your lungs are not involved in this step at all. (You can practise this with a cup of liquid and a straw; using your cheek muscles draw liquids into your mouth through a straw. Another similar action is the way you would puff on a cigar) Once you have finished drawing vapor into your month, remove the Vapvap, open your mouth and inhale fresh clean air along with the vapor in your mouth nice and easy. This gives you cool vapor and does not irritate your lungs.

I am a life long chronic asthmatic and inhaling vapor directly into my lungs is too much for me, it's too harsh and the coughing is irritating and my lungs hurt. But vaping with the Vapcap which provides a bit of restriction and facilitates a nice mouth pull solves all those issues for me.

I hope mouthpulling works for you!

Last edited:
Like pulling on a cigarette...ahh, the good ol days.

Don't inhale AT ALL until after you have finished pulling vapor into your mouth and you have either uncovered the air port or better yet, removed the Vapcap from your lips.

Begin by sucking the vapor into your mouth using your cheeks. Your lungs are not involved in this step at all. (You can practise this with a cup of liquid and a straw; using your cheek muscles draw liquids into your mouth through a straw. Another similar action is the way you would puff on a cigar) Once you have finished drawing vapor into your month, remove the Vapvap, open your mouth and inhale fresh clean air along with the vapor in your mouth nice and easy. This gives you cool vapor and does not irritate your lungs.

I am a life long chronic asthmatic and inhaling vapor directly into my lungs is too much for me, it's too harsh and the coughing is irritating and my lungs hurt. But vaping with the Vapcap which provides a bit of restriction and facilitates a nice mouth pull solves all those issues for me.

I hope mouthpulling works for you!

Thanks @Squiby! I'm gonna go practice right now.

It would appear that Dynavap has jumped on board the beaded stem train...

dynavap.png

So roughly four months ago I gave my only triple torch to a friend who had just bought their first DV.

I've been using singles since then and have got better with those for sure.

Two weeks ago I ordered a new triple Jobon, it came this morning, put gas in it, fired up a cap.

It took me by surprise how quickly it heated the DV. It was quite the different experience.

Do many others in here use triples much?

Must admit I enjoyed the change of routine.

I use a single jet Aomai the most often but I also use a quad Honest desk top lighter and my Skelator IH. The quad heats my Vapcap up in a mere 4-5 seconds compared to the 15+ seconds needed with the single jet. I even slow roast a cap over a candle sometimes which takes a good 30 seconds. The various heating methods provide different experiences for sure.

Regardless of the heating method, I always reheat after a toke, ahead of the cooling click dubbed @phattpiggie's infamous Sip and Dip technique.

So roughly four months ago I gave my only triple torch to a friend who had just bought their first DV.

I've been using singles since then and have got better with those for sure.

Two weeks ago I ordered a new triple Jobon, it came this morning, put gas in it, fired up a cap.

It took me by surprise how quickly it heated the DV. It was quite the different experience.

Do many others in here use triples much?

Must admit I enjoyed the change of routine.
I use a single jet Aomai the most often but I also use a quad Honest desk top lighter and my Skelator IH. The quad heats my Vapcap up in a mere 4-5 seconds compared to the 15+ seconds needed with the single jet. I even slow roast a cap over a candle sometimes which takes a good 30 seconds. The various heating methods provide different experiences for sure.

Regardless of the heating method, I always reheat after a toke, ahead of the cooling click dubbed @phattpiggie's infamous Sip and Dip technique.

I have a 4 jet torch that I bought specifically for DV use but have found that it doesn't extract as well as a single. It seems to me (and maybe this is my imagination) that it's important to get the tip up to heat on the first couple of tries as beyond that it doesn't roast as dark or taste like anything is happening. Generally I start by torching the proximal end of the tip with a medium sized single torch and work my way distally. The quad pretty much engulfs the entire cap in flame and makes it click and the activity is over in seconds.....and woe on to me if I blink because it will combust instantly if I don't take my thumb off the striker.

I'm not really sure, but it's almost like the quad heats the outer perimeter of the tip rendering it difficult to be that the goods towards the center.

Anyone else experience this?

....I have a bunch of $3 Doll-Gen torches that I use BTW. I've tried costlier products but have found that torches are semi disposable after frequent use and have yet to find an expensive torch that justifies the extra expense.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back