Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

@peterpants, I agree with you 100%. However keep in mind in my prior post the intention was not to compare the two but to give my reason for changing it up using the lesser performing vape through out the week.​

On the other hand one of the reasons I joined here was after reading many old posts, I came across a couple of instances with people comparing a vape that most would agree is in the benchmark category to a lesser, good but not stellar vape. I wondered why. Its simple, the less than stellar vape is all they've had for comparison.

Reading old posts here I can clearly see others, knowing of a persons, maybe not so great situation & dealing with questions from them in a friendly, respectful manner.

I'm convinced, as sure as the sun will rise someplace tomorrow, that few will ever realize the benefit that maybe a small number receive or have received from coming here.

still running through my morning buzz.... talkative / type happy or both :)
I never got this from vapcap, always seems a bit of a heavier high, but i can never resist taking it the the edge for a single extraction hit.. to greedy...
Been hitting solo on level 2/3 at work (1 stem over all 3 breaks) to achieve a nice talky buzz..

....just checked the status of my VGZ order (anyone notice the PO being a bit slo?) Nothing exciting, just some DV maintenance items....I noticed Scott very kindly threw in a SS body w. my order.

.....my TG just got much, much more festive.

Very benevolent of Scott......or is it? I have been slacking on my VAS....and Scott is kind of the Candy Man to vaporizer junkies such as myself.

Back on topic tho, I'm a Titanium guy. I thought the difference would be complete bullshit, but I am big enough to admit I was wrong.

...my technique is to hit it hard as IMO, going slower makes it difficult for to get a good roast in the center of the bowl...but I'm a torch luddite, so that's just me. Titanium conducts the heat faster, yadda yadda.

Last edited:
20201128_102652(0).jpg

My brand new SS in the wild.

Initial impressions are that it's gives Omnivap performance at a lower price point. I'm impressed snd like the adjustable port way more than I thought I would.

When I first saw these things I wasn't all that stoked. I've got a bunch of bodies and they all are unique in their own way, so something has to be kinda different for it to really make me reach for my debit card. This just didn't it for me, but having actually used it I think it's a great addition to the quiver.

Chonkey, performs like my Omni at half the price, and kind of fun....to be honest. I think I'd recommend it over the M for anyone new to Dynavap products. The additional $10 to get a ti tipped complete one is money well spent.

It'll be interesting to see how the paint holds up. I actually reall like the colors...reminds me of the OG Vapor Genies. More colors please....retro 80's dayglo would be huge.

Stuck it in a bong a few times and it worked fine, but I prefer it raw so far in the intense few hours I've been using it.

Last edited:
I just noticed my tip I thought was stainless is not. I weighed it against two other tips,. It is heavier but not enough to be stainless. This tip takes longer to heat it also gives me trouble when trying to reinsert into both my Simrell & ShellShock. In use it works so much better than any of my others I'll gladly put up with its short comings.

Anyways the ShellShock makes warm but great vapor. Nice with a WS vs torch far a cooler complete hit.

I found fine grit sandpaper useful to remove any burrs from my DV tips. It doesn't take much but can make all the difference to the fit & finish.

Today I wasn't sitting around being stoned and lazy, I came up with a substitute for a pipe I've been drooling over. I just got a spare collar for my Eyce rig, and a new SS tip showed up with my Apollo 2. I popped the bowl out of an Eyce spoon pipe, and popped the @Dynavap tip in. My joy was complete. So I wasn't just sitting around being stoned and lazy, I figured out a new way I could get stoned and lazy.
IMG_20201203_143957.jpg

Yup. Stoners Lego 100%. If you can dream it & build it you will get high.

I see George has decided to do a limited release of 7 fin tips. What a joke of a price but I spose a sucker is born every minute & he will sell them.

20201205_105229.jpg

Give the people what they want.

From the email - There is a limit of 7 tips per person. You are not obligated to purchase, however, your commitment helps us more accurately project our production. You will not be able to sign up for tips after the December 7th sign up period.

Hmm...no obligation to purchase. It'd be a shame if everyone requested 7 and DV made a whole bunch and had to sell them at a reasonable price to get rid of all of them. Just a shame.

:cool:

Hmmmm....I wonder if Dynavap understands that December 7th is Pearl Harbor Day? Maybe they should sell them to our veterans for $7.77 each?

This whole 7 fin ti-tip promotion REALLY seems odd, to say the least!

It's Xmas time in the middle of a fucking pandemic....what ARE they thinking for Christ's sake?

If you are a vaporist with an extra $77.77 laying around then maybe consider using it, or some of it, here:

Or to some other charity of your choice? Then let Dynavap know what you did...I'm sure they will thank you!

The DV tip is my fav. vape when attached to a Simrell. While not perfect it does a great job at scratching my itch. Personally I'd like to have a 7 fin just so I can see for myself what if any difference there is. They have done a promotional run of these prior.
I do love these 7 fin g4s...
Only have 1 left now, sold rest...
I did want to buy another if i could.. but not at this price i wont...
Kinda moved away from dv now after a couple years of basically only using vapcaps...

I easily use DV tips 95% of the time.

Some of the shit they come out with is a bit lame (the bling series), but to be honest, it's got to be the biggest single dry herb vapor product sold.

I was a very late adopter. A the time of intriduction, I really had a sense of control over my VAS. But old age and the love of flowery goodness apparently deteriorated the judgement part of my brain....so I kind of went all in.

Does anyone have some spare tips of the R&D iterations which came out over the years that they'd be willing to haggle away? I'm a bit of a collector of things that I love. Will pay w. cash or treasure.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back