Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
IMG_20201211_181610_518.jpg

Cannonball.
Love Shell-Shock in Gold.

Introducing the Tectonic Dynavap Stem from BB Vapes. As a follow up to the Shell-Shock the Tectonic offers the following options:

EDC inspired design

Airflow Control Ring w/ Dual or Single Port

Heavy Duty Stainless Steel, Built to Last

"Flared" Hollow Point 510 Drip Tip w/ Airflow Control

Spiralized Air Inner Chamber

"Flared" Reduced Diameter Condenser (O-ring free)

Textured Handle / Added Weight

Ultra Thin Cooling "Heat Fin"

13.5mm Indented Airflow Ring to Prevent Rolling off a flat Surface

12mm Diameter Body

Contents:

x1 Simple Packaging

x1 Etched "Hollow Tip" 510 Drip Tip

x1 Tectonic Stem

x1 Stainless Steel Airflow Ring Set

x1 Electroplated Gunmetal Airflow Ring Set

x1 Spare o-rings

*All parts interchangeable w/ Shell-Shock Stem*

*Fits Dynastash/Dynastash XL Cases depending on length of Drip Tip"

Available for pre-order now at 20% off with code VGEZTECTONIC at checkout. These are already in transit to me and I hope to be able to ship them out in two-three weeks max.

FYI... Dynavap is having the last sale of the year.

"Get 10% off site wide starting now through Sunday 12/27 at 11:59PM CST. Some exclusions apply. Discount valid while supplies last. And...

Any order including a VapCap will include a C-Vap to gift to someone of your choice. Pay it forward."

Dynvap got to complicated...
Whats a c vap now ???

C-vaps are freebie M's that DV pieced together from parts. They're meant to be given away to your friends, introduce new people to vaping and DV.

Very happy to hear they are doing this. I have asked them on numerous occasions if in some way they might be able to help me get their product in the hands of some who have a need.

With my Simrell people here look at me as if I just step from a spaceship.... " That Little Thingy Duzz Wut "

"An M for a Friend" has been offered in various promotional configurations over the years from reduced price offering to "A free M with purchase". I remember the first time they offered customers the opportunity to buy as many Ms as they wanted with the purchase of any of their other Vapcap models for a mere $20 each. I bought an Omni and 5 Ms to give away that time. They all went to friends who hadn't vaped before with various success. Sometimes it just takes time. One friend initially liked her new Vapcap only to go back in favor of her old combustion pipe. Just recently, she called me to help her out with dismantling and cleaning her Vapcap. Slowly but surely she came around and started using the M again. I'm so pleased with her finally favoring Vapcap vaping over combustion that I think I just might gift her a custom after market stem made by our beloved artist Phattpiggie.

People have been going on about how an angled torch is easier to use for the vapcap. Well I wanted the Swiss Army Knife version of that. :biggrin:
s-l1600.jpg

Does the little file fit inside a tip @Cuckfumbustion? Could be a nice debowler
I thought it might as well. And it works like its made for it. :thumbsup:
I usually end up using scissors more than knifes when outside.
Now the twin flames are further apart then a lot of twins torches. So the cone of flame is wider. :torching:
More surface area and at the preferred angle. And who doesn't want a wider band of heat absorbed by the cap?
Doesn't quit out or sputter like my Vertigo lighters when used to say heat up quartz.
It's a lot better than I expected. So I ordered myself another one. :smilie-devil:

Not a lot of torch lighter brands that stick around long enough to get a reputation. Much less a dependable rep.

Well after getting vaped over time & giving all my DV caps away , my replacements have finally arrived.

Bringing the peace of mind that I won't lose or give away another from my personal stash of vape parts.

These caps are of thicker stainless than my last caps. Which I like they also fit much loser giving room for to be adjusted how one may like.
20210113_093745.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back