Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
The leaking and incontinence began with a post from a Vietnam distributor. It came down quickly but oh well the pics are out there. Pre orders for new Ms usually begin last week of march for those registered for their mailing list with accounts and typically include a M of the previous generation thrown in with the newest version (if history repeats)

K Haring glass tasters ... yellow and multi color- all tips fit natively ...black and white found only 1 out of many tips that fit well. Too loose. Red o rings that rogue wax works has should snug it up tho. They DO fit in XL stash!
20210314_225732.jpg
20210314_230908.jpg
20210314_231550.jpg

@Popi love it, huge fan of KH, used to own a special edition swatch watch back in the day, regrettably I lost it.
These are very reasonably priced and can found at many online stores. dankstop with free delivery and 20% off and 420science 15%off . These 2 had the best prices and selections .The yellow one is going to my son for his birthday. and the multicolored to my wife.

Last edited:
Ss vapcap with dynacoil works really well for dmt....

Oh 10mm OD. Is that same as og crowned ti woodies? What's the length?
Yes. It's the same diameter as the original Woodies. The Woodie bodies were 45mm long, the stems 62mm long and the addition of a mouthpiece brought the stems to an XL length of 79mm. The blackwood Phattpiggie stem is 90mm. Here they are here.

20210319_112523.jpg

Blackwood Woodie body with mp.

PP blackwood stem.

Black and White Ebony Woodie stem with mp.

Paduak Woodie stem with mp.

So I dropped my heated cap on my blanket so I now have melted material on the cap.
is there any safety concern with heating that up?
Is it possible that those blanket particles that are melted are going to release toxic fumes?
Yes & yes. Clean it all off thoroughly. Use DCGC, iso, toothpaste, baking soda... whatever you have. Get it gone! At least I would anyway...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back