Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Gotta say.. I really like the new 'tubes' Dynavap is using to replace the plastic tubes they used prior.

IMG_7920.jpg

So far I've given the Omni a whirl. This being my first Omni, I can't really compare to the past versions. But the air flow is really good and my hits were massive.

I'm sort of a fan of the captive caps. I've had issues in the past with caps that were way too loose. That isn't an issue with these at all.

All my caps have MOTG engraved on them. :biggrin:

Here are two of my favorite metal stems. A knurled bronze anodized titanium stem by Stardust Sailor and a custom Damascus stem by Dynavap.

They are nestled around a flowering Monathes polyphylla, a relatively rare succulent from the Canary Islands.

20210421_142248.jpg

@momofthegoons is there a significant difference betwixt the OmniVong tip and the regular Omni ones? upon further reading on their site, the vong is designed with a 5 fin profile vs the 9 fin profile on the OG Omni plus a built in 'grinder' (serrated) edge. idk $mall detail$ make the bling.
@Squiby love those especially the Damascus...
proxy-image
Have not had the chance to try it yet. I've tried the Omni... and now the M (which is a huge improvement over the 2018 I have... so they are right about that lol). But I'm lucky if I can even vape or log on here with this doggo.... I'll try and check it out soon.

Have my Vong and am very happy with it. As usual Dynavap delivers a really well made precision product with a lot of thought and quality engineered into it.

I kinda wanted something that I could use as-is but drop into a water pipe as necessary. The feel is nice too for someone who has trouble holding on to things. A bit chonkey yet light with well textured furniture. Not bulky at all.

The device works great....as a WPA it's way better than I anticipated.....awesomely so. Especially using the port to carb.

So far I'm not a fan of the new tips. As others have mentioned, the warm up cycle takes longer....so finishing a bowl takes noticeably longer. I guess the upside to that is it's harder to combust and you get to enjoy it a bit longer. But I prefer a dark roast, so I need to calibrate my technique....or something.

Not sure about the captive caps also. I think I'll grow to love them since Ive literally had caps pop completely off. But right now it feels just a bit snug, tho that will probably change with use.

Anyway, it was worth the wait. The M and wooden case is much appreciated and more than makes up for the delay.

Since I like it so much I pulled the trigger on another '18 Omni while VGZ had one on the shelf and was kindly given a 2nd M. If I had friends I would share. I'll eventually get a '21 but my VAS has been sated for now)

The PVD tips/caps they hid in the tube mouthpieces are extra nice.
20210403_131314.jpg

Gotta say.. I really like the new 'tubes' Dynavap is using to replace the plastic tubes they used prior.

View attachment 26858

So far I've given the Omni a whirl. This being my first Omni, I can't really compare to the past versions. But the air flow is really good and my hits were massive.

I'm sort of a fan of the captive caps. I've had issues in the past with caps that were way too loose. That isn't an issue with these at all.

All my caps have MOTG engraved on them. :biggrin:
I haven't seen the dark wood cap and mouthpiece on the tube before. Mine had a nice dark streak on the cap tho.

Last edited:
So far I'm not a fan of the new tips.
are the Tips tapered off on the OG Omni? Captive Caps are love/hate for many, regardless they are here to stay.

I pulled the trigger on another '18 Omni
Still a Big fan of this design, not sure how the new one feels in hand maybe after the buzz dies down i'll pick one up, they sure do look Purdy.

are the Tips tapered off on the OG Omni? Captive Caps are love/hate for many, regardless they are here to stay.

Still a Big fan of this design, not sure how the new one feels in hand maybe after the buzz dies down i'll pick one up, they sure do look Purdy.
They look like they're beveled about the same.

I bought an extra for an OG and it's a little bit harder to get the captive version on and off.

The detent will wear down over time for sure and be easier to use.

Still on the fence over the new tip design. I've troed being more aggressive with a torch on it and still struggle to get the effects of the original.

Also, is it me, or are the new tips less refined than the originals? Not that the aesthetics really matter, but it looks like the machining isn't as brilliant on the new ones.

I came very close to hitting the purchase button on the new models. I was eyeing the combo set of the new 21 M, Omni and Vong. But where free shipping was once offered or a measly $15. It's now escalated to $45 which becomes a crazy high price once you add in the exchange rate to Canada. I've checked the Canadian sites and they seem to mostly only offer older stock. Too bad, so sad...

The Vong is very nice, even must-have. But yeah $45...

If you made a bigger purchase...say all three, would that mitigate the cost?
I came very close to hitting the purchase button on the new models. I was eyeing the combo set of the new 21 M, Omni and Vong. But where free shipping was once offered or a measly $15. It's now escalated to $45 which becomes a crazy high price once you add in the exchange rate to Canada. I've checked the Canadian sites and they seem to mostly only offer older stock. Too bad, so sad...

I want the 21 Omni mostly to see if the fancier condenser makes any discernible difference

If you made a bigger purchase...say all three, would that mitigate the cost?
I tried different combos and the the Vong, Omni and M together were $45 shipping where as any individual Vapcap was $40.

I've made all my Dynavap purchases from the company. I'll pay better attention to the Canadian sellers now that the shipping cost is so high. Hopefully they'll improve their selection.

Last edited:
I tried different combos and the the Vong, Omni and M together were $45 shipping where as badly individual Vapcap was $40.

I've made all my Dynavap purchases from the company. I'll pay better attention to the Canadian sellers now that the shipping cost is so high. Hopefully they'll improve their selection.
From what I can see, Sneaky Pete has them.... if you are so inclined.

Thanks @FabulatorPoeta ! I just picked up the 2021 Omni! This will be my third Omni, the other two are the original Omni and Omni XL, so I'm excited to try the new model out!! Woo hoo! :aaaaa:

Edit: I also got a 2021 Vong from Sneaky Pete! It's a Vapcap kind of day!!
I am happy for you @Squiby ! :clap:

So if the M's tip is SS how would that affect the heating profile?

Also is the new SS tip going to be sold as a separate part?

Regards

Mr Curious (sans cat).
Titanium heats & cools noticeably faster than SS.

I prefer it myself as it's easier to get a really dark roast (& combust as well)

You will eventually buy an Omni or Vong. That's just gonna happen.

That said, the 20 M that I received works very well.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back