Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Squiby really Decent setup there! that inlay looks awesome in the stand, who made that?
anything significant between the Omni's you noticed?
@Basement Farmer I'm noticing a pattern here with the Fun Size chubbers lol.
With my motorskillsthe stubbies are much easier to handle between heating and dropping in the down stems. But yeah, the largest one in the pic is actually my favorite.

I have a couple less roundish hand pieces configure w. Omni internals for direct use.

Somehow I've managed twice to put the hot end of my Omni XL to my lips, so shaped pieces are kind of a good safety feature for people like me

With my motorskillsthe stubbies are much easier to handle between heating and dropping in the down stems. But yeah, the largest one in the pic is actually my favorite.

I have a couple less roundish hand pieces configure w. Omni internals for direct use.

Somehow I've managed twice to put the hot end of my Omni XL to my lips, so shaped pieces are kind of a good safety feature for people like me
Ouch

IMG_20210515_155627_191.jpg

Getting some cool colouration on my g4 7 fin...

@Kellya86 nice work! that is mesmerizing

@Basement Farmer same here. Seems like it they should be able to make some sort of safety mechanism for this. It's 2021, let's get creative!
...sorry about your lips. Not sorry that I'm not the only person who has managed to pull this off....lip burning, that is.

Fortunarely, I like to keep my lips supple and moist, because moisture is the essence of wetness. They sizzled like bacon, but only briefly.

Since the tip doesn't need to be heated, could it be covered with silicone, and still used safely with an induction heater I wonder? I presume the induction heater would have to maybe be built with a deeper heating socket, but I wonder if that could work as a simple solution to the lip burn problem.

EDIT: sorry by "tip" I mean top of the cap.

I'm waiting for a green Omni '21 to pull the trigger. Please George, please :hungry:

Can't remember who ... this is a Thank You for who ever it was that recommended DD Dave's screens for the Dynavap.

Purchased 10 Ti & 10 stainless. Won't use Dynavap screens again. Dave's screen are nothing magical just more free flowing.
The stainless are black for easy ID

OH! Almost forgot. Dave sent this cool little brush. Think it's for sweeping screens..

However I found it freaking killer for keeping my NV grinder swept clean.

Kellya86, that is very cool contrasting colors on that tip. Anyone else I would have wondered if colored markers were used. I can only imagine you tossing any tip a marker touches :smile:

20210519_194921.jpg
20210520_120334.jpg

Last edited:
Can't remember who ... this is a Thank You for who ever it was that recommended DD Dave's screens for the Dynavap.

Purchased 10 Ti & 10 stainless. Won't use Dynavap screens again. Dave's screen are nothing magical just more free flowing.
The stainless are black for easy ID

View attachment 27573
I think a couple of us suggested them, probably in the WS thread
Glad you approve
I think they are much better, free flowing and thicker clouds
The mighty screen I cut to size was the best with big mesh holes but the ddave ones are a perfect fit and make life easy

Just realized that on a cold day, wooden stems are most comfortable. I live in a warm climate, so usually that is not a concern. Yesterday was a different story! I usually stick with the stock Omni XL body, but was persuaded by the weather. Could you really ask for a better vape?

I've yet to try the lo-temp cap but I get the hunch that it would be perfect for me! Omnivap with even better flavor?

I don't mean to flood this thread, but I have a message: don't forget about the torch! I've been stuck on IH for so long that I no longer had one. I recently procured one, and wow! Huge difference in flavor/vapor. I can't believe I ever forgot you, old love. I'll admit that I bought you more for the SBJ, but I don't think you'll mind being passed around, will you?
Shit, was I just talking to my lighter?

I am a huge fan of induction heating, and am very grateful for the work that has been put forth on this. Seeing the selection of heaters on the Dynavap store now is incredible! But, now we need adjustable IH. See the problem is I can't heat high on the cap for better flavor, but if there were temp settings on this machine (simple low/med/high would do...overdrive setting would be great), then all my problems would be solved!

** voyciz runs to store to buy double flame torch**

Voyciz , yes I have noticed a difference in performance between the torch & an IH.

I find it to be a good thing.

If I understand correctly what arb describes when using an IH will work for making heavier hits.

After the click pull out then back in for a sec & repeat.

Takes a little practice to get a sense of how far you can push it prior to combustion.

But works great !

I hear what you guys are saying, that just won't work for me. I'll never remember to pull out before the click. Attempting to use this method will surely result in combustion for myself. I need to feel/hear the click. Letting it go longer past the click, yeah that part's easy. But before the click requires focus, and if I have to focus, I'll just decide to use a torch. I have a hard enough time not combusting WITH the click :rofl:

My double crown woody stem is getting a clean and decontamination with baking soda..
In the mean time i use my @ddave glassy with added carb hole...

IMG_20210602_130829_083.jpg

So this is nice... ergonomic..
Tasty, cool, thick vapour..
Works well...

IMG_20210603_201540_641.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back