Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So..... anyone 'biting' on the pre-orders tomorrow?

I bought a new model Omni for $176. I have been wanting an xl model since the first one came out. I bought the first Omni model and like it very much. I have been waiting for them to move on from their current model. They have and I'm in. I have several M's I need to get rid of. I just can't get into the M's. I have given away quite a few already. Looking forward to the delivery.

The Omni condenser.... :yikes:

I may have no other choice than to purchase at least a new Ti tip (I mean, "9 fin tip profile, Nona crown, Fully-contoured extraction chamber w/2-position adjust-a-bowl") and possibly a new condenser (I mean, "Variable pitch, helical heat exchanging condenser") :
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-omni-xl-titanium-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-vong-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-m-2.jpg

Last edited:
@Helios Im always with the VA at heart. In fact I was rocking my VaporAsylum T yesterday, vaping away missing this place. Im realizing and or discovering social media anxiety , and how much of it I have. In person Im probably the most outgoing type you'll meet, I can talk to a wall... I get probably what people get with social anxiety, only mine is online and why I disappear at times, sorry off topic and wanted to explain that I still love you guys.

New 2021 M, Omni and VonG presale starts now. I hope to have them early next week and be shipping by April 1st (or shortly thereafter). Pretty excited about these!

The Omni condenser.... :yikes:

I may have no other choice than to purchase at least a new Ti tip (I mean, "9 fin tip profile, Nona crown, Fully-contoured extraction chamber w/2-position adjust-a-bowl") and possibly a new condenser (I mean, "Variable pitch, helical heat exchanging condenser") :
dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-omni-xl-titanium-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-vong-4.jpg

dispensr-vaporizer-dynavap-2021-m-2.jpg

Might as well invest in the 2021 Omni (she is a beaut, in person). She comes,
And goes, like a finely machined TED (Thermal Extraction Device).

Why just kick the tire?

In fact, just get the MAGA pax! :cheers:

Might as well invest in the 2021 Omni (she is a beaut, in person). She comes,
And goes, like a finely machined TED (Thermal Extraction Device).

Why just kick the tire?

In fact, just get the MAGA pax! :cheers:

I'd say:

mouthpiece = tires
cap = steering wheel
tip = engine
condenser/port = transmission

but I totally hear you, 100%! and you can't get just a new Ti tip or new condenser anyway... $176 plus all the other goodies they're throwing in had me put one in the cart... just waiting to (be stoned enough to) pull the trigger! bonghit

I have no idea about which product you speak of... but am very interested.
Its a UK company. Now, it may be possible for them to ship to USA economically and not get hit with tax/vat/whatever.

But its not clear to me that this is so....anybody?

If it is everything they say, it looks like a very nice and capable device.

However, no price published, says will be GA at end of Jun, and their website of madheaters.com has no content as of yet.

I have no idea about which product you speak of... but am very interested.

Please and with all due respect, perhaps this info might also be well served here...:

:peace:

I believe the concept is still approaching the “proof of concept stage”, with perhaps a few prototypes in existence (he seems to be in the process of choosing enclosures still).

Kinda looks like a metallic Orion with a thermologic (temperature) display.
Launchdate guesstimate is June.

Price? If one has to guess, more than Orion.

Last edited:
How will the all emcompassing PACT Act which went into effect recently affect our branch of the vaporizer world.

Snail mail as well as Fedex are no delivery systems. Will UPS be, too?

SNAFU, in the works

How will the all encompassing PACT Act which went into effect recently affect our branch of the vaporizer world.

Snail mail as well as FedEx are no delivery systems. Will UPS be, too?

SNAFU, in the works

Vaporizers maybe, but does it say anything about TEDs...?!

I kid (kinda) and I really haven't been following this very closely, but does this mean we all have to use 'Aromatherapy' devices now....?

Note: there's a dedicated thread for the discussion here, too:
:peace:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back