Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Over the years I have collected several Ms, both standard issue and a few custom pieces. Here's my collection. The ones on the right have etched smoke patterns on the Shadow and a SS stem and next to that is a pineapple

20210604_124814.jpg

Suiby, that is a very nice collection of stems.

The pineapple is nice but that one above it with what appears to be branches of some sort is really nice.

Thanks for showing this.

@Squiby is like the dynavap oracle...

Usually I'm not into this sort of thing. However I build Blinged Out salt water rods with some crazy colors. I hate pants or shorts pockets that are entirely non functional & just for fashion.

However at some point I will have a nicely done stem, spiced with some art work done by some creative sort.

Hmm...great idea. I might need some new diamond tips for my Dremel.

I really like these glass stems, I use them a lot. The little tube in the mouthpiece end can be fragile (see below) so I buy 5-packs from dhgate. (currently $36.50/5 = $7.30/ea plus free shipping from the vendor I used but there are several others) The digger outer touches the end of the glass, keeping the cap a fraction of a millimeter away from the end of the tip, not sure if that helps or hinders. I bought a pack of 1.5x6mm o-rings but only use saliva to install the tip, lube is too slippery on the glass and doesn't hold the tip very well.

brokenglass.jpg

Hmm...great idea. I might need some new diamond tips for my Dremel.

I really like these glass stems, I use them a lot. The little tube in the mouthpiece end can be fragile (see below) so I buy 5-packs from dhgate. (currently $36.50/5 = $7.30/ea plus free shipping from the vendor I used but there are several others) The digger outer touches the end of the glass, keeping the cap a fraction of a millimeter away from the end of the tip, not sure if that helps or hinders. I bought a pack of 1.5x6mm o-rings but only use saliva to install the tip, lube is too slippery on the glass and doesn't hold the tip very well.

brokenglass.jpg
Where did you get the 1.5 x6 orings? I've been looking for some to use in a glass stem that is too large.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back