Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
So has anyone outfitted a log vape for a vapcap heater?
I have a UD and would like it to conduct/transfer it's heat to some sort of adapter. and have that transfer quickly to the cap.
WS are Ti and designed well for the vapcap. The UD needs a workaround, if do-able. I can adjust the PWR with mine if needed. My log vape wants to do more than melt beeswax and essential oils.

An induction heater causes the cap itself to be the heat source. If anyone is unclear.
Next sale maybe I'll try TI?
Why is the "M" so FUNCTIONAL?
2 weeks till next sale? If a flash sale for a Ti occurs.....
Otherwise 4/20.
My M's are ready for spring. They are for travel as my first intention. Now I have spare Ti tips, a lightweight 3D printed stash. And one of the M's got an XL upgrade. Waiting on a Titanium tip.

So @ataxian, what do you think of @Stevenski's assessment of the Omni? Price per day?

I got a Ti Omni G2. When I filled out Vape Critics questionnaire. That is the one I said should be the one to take if I was stranded on a desert island. It is like a rivet.

Last edited:
I was practicing the "M" with my youngest kid (21)
We liked it alot!

The "M" is very effective by VAPCAP?

Sorry to POST 2x!

@momofthegoons My wife got me some GUAVA STRAIN & with a "M" it was a day close to 10 on a loaded scale!
Ur7AOYA.jpg

djI8iYM.jpg

My CAT was hang-in out in the garden = CIVILIZED @Vicki I was thinking you might like this?
My kid's finally relieved to know I'm not as bad as one think's?

CANNABIS is amazing!

Your kitty looks very happy under the tree! :)

I have a UD and would like it to conduct/transfer it's heat to some sort of adapter. and have that transfer quickly to the cap.
WS are Ti and designed well for the vapcap. The UD needs a workaround, if do-able. I can adjust the PWR with mine if needed. My log vape wants to do more than melt beeswax and essential oils.

An induction heater causes the cap itself to be the heat source. If anyone is unclear.
2 weeks till next sale? If a flash sale for a Ti occurs.....
Otherwise 4/20.
My M's are ready for spring. They are for travel as my first intention. Now I have spare Ti tips, a lightweight 3D printed stash. And one of the M's got an XL upgrade. Waiting on a Titanium tip.

So @ataxian, what do you think of @Stevenski's assessment of the Omni? Price per day?

I got a Ti Omni G2. When I filled out Vape Critics questionnaire. That is the one I said should be the one to take if I was stranded on a desert island. It is like a rivet.
It's not about "green back's"!

The "M" is very FUNCTIONAL?

Some need BLING 4 pleasure!
Some just want FUNCTION!

My ? was scientific?

Not FINANCIAL?

Only a ? of curiosity?

Well... it's not a vapcap heater in the sense that you keep the cap on for heating... but the WoodScents uses the same tip. So in essence it heats the vapcap?

So the heater OD is the same as the dynavap cap's ID?

I was already kind of out of logs when wood scents started. I started my log affair with a used enano that I have since gave away and I still have two underdogs, actually 3 if you count the mini that I havn't used much since I started using dynavaps daily. Add in a mighty, and a dnail sic halo and I really doubt I'd buy another log, but I would like to get some use out of what I have. I already have a semi retired volcano and silver surfer, and a couple pens, lol.

So the heater OD is the same as the dynavap cap's ID?

I was already kind of out of logs when wood scents started. I started my log affair with a used enano that I have since gave away and I still have two underdogs, actually 3 if you count the mini that I havn't used much since I started using dynavaps daily. Add in a mighty, and a dnail sic halo and I really doubt I'd buy another log, but I would like to get some use out of what I have. I already have a semi retired volcano and silver surfer, and a couple pens, lol.

The WS is an almost 100% convection extraction with the Ti tip so it is a different kettle of fish to a heated cap on a tip. Both work well but the WS allows for substantially larger rips as it is not limited by heating time. That said I am at comfortable capacity by the time the VC starts to fade & the added conduction makes for a different experience altogether.

@Cuckfumbustion I had this set-up all week?
Nice when you find something that works. You can fill all that volume with vapor with one hit off the M? Do you heat the cap then drop the M into the socket? Probably you are more proficient with the M and water with me. Perhaps? YMMV?

I have a glass stem and Ti tip that I'm liking with water and getting better at filling up a large chamber of vapor goodness. It should be cloned before I break it. Have a silicone ring around it and can slide it into an 18mm socket, as if.
zIRyFgnb.jpg

Next sale maybe I'll try TI?
If and when you pull the trigger, consider for $1 more minus whatever discount a rubber MP DynaVap rubber MP
I have been getting them for free with a few of my orders.

In one order, I found a red silicone ring in my FREE XL Dynatube. Coincidence? Someone from Dynavap might know who I am and dropped me a hint?

Everything comes in a Dynatube or Snapstash. My caps came in a snapstash. Flash sales = more tubes. They are made by different smell proof companies. But I bought a Tightpac KING B and 3D stash as well.
DynaVap Snapstash.

Why is the "M" so FUNCTIONAL?
I've answered that in several manners and probed it even further. :sherlock:Today my answer is. Because it is a stick shift Jet plane that puts you in the driver's seat. :peace:
450px-Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg

7 fin LE arrived.:smile: My M has a Ti spinning MP now.
jf5l7zY.jpg

Was not a fan of wood pipes in the day. My first piece was a Pyrex glass Sherlock. Only went back to metal with vapes for FUNCTION.

Wood Pipes look cool. Like my Log vape for aromatherapy. I used the glass stem VC direct draw and you get quite the flavor
Utilitarian? Is that what you are saying. It changes for me a little more when it resembles an actual cigarette or pipe. Or when someone makes a cold remark that it looks like a crack pipe. :mad:.
fU5ekGpm.jpg
fU5ekGpm.jpg)

So, I feel I need to make it RESPECTABLE to the UNCIVILIZED masses. So thats is where the BLING comes in handy.

I do get the how some might like the cherry and wood flavors with whatever they smoke. Pipes and tobacco is a different experience that say a cigar.
8o6PIWz.jpg

I live in a FREE country for now!
This "M" seem's CIVILIZED to me?

Dynavap live. tonite's topic CCD. Flash sale?

@Cuckfumbustion thank you!

Da timing doesn't work for me?

I'll just focus on CANNABIS 4 now?

DEVICES will have to wait!

I'll have to shop without the sale tomorrow morning after ESPRESSO?

Once I was CIVILIZED?
8UwibyK.jpg

Time 4 a "M" session before 420! (my belief and medicine)

VAPCAP = APPLE of VAPORIZERS
GUAVA = COOKIE BROTHER'S CROSS like GSC however stronger (glad I have some!)

Last edited:
Da timing doesn't work for me?
0213RPPDL Flash sale code 20% and free shipping off CCD's plus what else you add to your cart. Haven't confirmed or tried the code.

EDIT -update
Coupon Code: 0301RPPDL. Stainless Steel and Titanium CCDs 20% off and free shipping for next 12 hours!

Last edited:
0213RPPDL Flash sale code 20% and free shipping off CCD's plus what else you add to your cart. Haven't confirmed or tried the code.

EDIT -update
Coupon Code: 0301RPPDL. Stainless Steel and Titanium CCDs 20% off and free shipping for next 12 hours!
5 finn SS or 7 finn TI?

Is it different? Better?

My "M" work's amazing? (only 5 finns?)

Forgive me for hijacking?
Have U read "FANTSYLAND"? by KURT ANDERSON?

Last edited:
5 finn SS or 7 finn TI?
Different enough yes. Better? Depends on your aim? Does air restriction matter? Conduction heat + or - for you?

SS is more conduction of the three. I like convection more. So, I am swayed towards TI. I really like my 7 fin LE. It has less restriction and the vapor feels warmer than my 5 fin Ti. The SS I liked better outdoors during the winter.
The airpath of all three are different. The heat times and cool downs are different enough.

Some more experienced than both of us will tell you and I about the generation of Ti tips. I do like my Omni Q3.

Did cave and got Ti screens. So now I can replace the SS screens with Ti. Less restriction perhaps?

Definitely get a Ti on sale. or spring for an Omni if you want to direct draw without water sometime.
Is it different? Better?
Is different better? Will it make you appreciate your M more? Is it better to have choices?

Is having more than one glass piece better? How about more than one JET? I have been pushing for a 7 fin well before the LE was offered. So glad I made the effort. The 7 fin LE is my FAV! :smug:

@ataxian and @phattpiggie, and all, there may be an SS redesign at some point.:naughty2: So you might have choices after all.
@ataxian I'm familiar with Kurt Anderson. Watching clips of college lecturers online. Dry political and philosophical theory.

Last edited:
Different enough yes. Better? Depends on your aim? Does air restriction matter? Conduction heat + or - for you?

SS is more conduction of the three. I like convection more. So, I am swayed towards TI. I really like my 7 fin LE. It has less restriction and the vapor feels warmer than my 5 fin Ti. The SS I liked better outdoors during the winter.
The airpath of all three are different. The heat times and cool downs are different enough.

Some more experienced than both of us will tell you and I about the generation of Ti tips. I do like my Omni Q3.

Did cave and got Ti screens. So now I can replace the SS screens with Ti. Less restriction perhaps?

Definitely get a Ti on sale. or spring for an Omni if you want to direct draw without water sometime.
Is different better? Will it make you appreciate your M more? Is it better to have choices?

Is having more than one glass piece better? How about more than one JET? I have been pushing for a 7 fin well before the LE was offered. So glad I made the effort. The 7 fin LE is my FAV! :smug:

@ataxian and @phattpiggie, and all, there may be an SS redesign at some point.:naughty2: So you might have choices after all.
My KID's smoke still?
They think VAPORIZING is weird?
I like vaporizing better than JOINT's? (COUGHING is a turn off)
The "M" is really perfect 4 me?
My family in AUSTRALIA live in beach houses much cheaper than CALIFORNIA.
Since I haven't worked in year's I'm careful about spending?
If I was rich my thought's might be different?

After I reached 30 water-pipes and 10 SHERLOCK'S & 7 ASH COLLECTORS my wife only let's me buy 1 per month?

"M" with a WATER-PIPE = CIVILIZED

edit: "My kid's tried my "M" & were impressed!

Last edited:
After I reached 30 water-pipes and 10 SHERLOCK'S & 7 ASH COLLECTORS my wife only let's me buy 1 per month?
30! on stand by! I cut myself off at 5. With a few exceptions that I have my eye on. Broken to many Sherlocks.

So If the Ti tip is ever 20% w free shipping again in some manner, that's $32.00. So if you don't break any glass for a while, then that's the best case to plan for if you meet your glass budget. See what next Thursday has to offer. @ataxian are you watching the live feeds? BTW?

Seems strange spending $32 for a Ti or $45 for an 7 fin LE, But I can use the same M body. I've paid about that much for a glass piece. My next glass is probably going to be another Buckner flask modified like the one I have, but the next size down. Under $20 and could survive a 4 foot

drop. Sold my D020-D and my CFX. Only own a battle worn summit for a decent electronic vape.

Some people bought a pack of CCDs with the Flash sale at 20% off and added an M to their cart to save on free shipping with the full order. Nice way to get an M, if you wanted one right now. I've taken advantage of that when I got my last large order.

The 7 fin LE was worth pressing for. Want another one. Then maybe be a test subject for George's IH. :nod: I applied for the beta tester list. Fingers crossed.

30! on stand by! I cut myself off at 5. With a few exceptions that I have my eye on. Broken to many Sherlocks.

So If the Ti tip is ever 20% w free shipping again in some manner, that's $32.00. So if you don't break any glass for a while, then that's the best case to plan for if you meet your glass budget. See what next Thursday has to offer. @ataxian are you watching the live feeds? BTW?

Seems strange spending $32 for a Ti or $45 for an 7 fin LE, But I can use the same M body. I've paid about that much for a glass piece. My next glass is probably going to be another Buckner flask modified like the one I have, but the next size down. Under $20 and could survive a 4 foot

drop. Sold my D020-D and my CFX. Only own a battle worn summit for a decent electronic vape.

Some people bought a pack of CCDs with the Flash sale at 20% off and added an M to their cart to save on free shipping with the full order. Nice way to get an M, if you wanted one right now. I've taken advantage of that when I got my last large order.

The 7 fin LE was worth pressing for. Want another one. Then maybe be a test subject for George's IH. :nod: I applied for the beta tester list. Fingers crossed.
I tried to use your CODE?
Did not work?

I want to try a 7 fin TI one day.
Maybe 420 sale?

I want to buy "M's" 4 my kid's? (3 over 21) To be an EVANGELIST 4 vaporizing?
Need to see what the fuss is concerning TI?

EMPIRICAL THINKING is not good for controlling the MASSES!

FREE THINKING is to be avoided!

Just had a "M" session = CIVILIZED

Last edited:
I tried to use your CODE?
Did not work?
I only ordered a pack of Ti screens. got the discount and free shipping. The codes are good for 12 hours. Now the next Dynavap live is being held abroad. So it might be a different time on THU.
EMPIRICAL THINKING is not good for controlling the MASSES!
Certain types of facts take time to reach the masses. Some ideas take time to emerge to the collective conciseness. Not as immediate as say sensationalism or click bait.

Speaking of emerging ideas, glad you are getting EVANGELICAL 4 vaporizing. And starting with your family. Maybe 420. Maybe George will have a flash sale on the M and you can pounce on it. To think he even had them for $20 once. He had a sale on nearly every part and it's early March.

I want to try a 7 fin TI one day.
Maybe 420 sale?
That was limited, however they might have another run or a list to get on? :thinker:

Like the sig quote. :nod: 'There is not a best VAPORIZER! There all different however useful!' . It is nice to have choices as well.

I left my EVO rest today. Have my fav glass stem attached to a fake j-hook setup. Broke all my j-hooks.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back