Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
20180409_200341.jpg

Finally got an M to add to my vapcap collection..
Dont really like it as it is, doesnt taste as good as the woody to me, but i like the ss M tip used with the vong better than the ti tip..
Better heat retention just works better for long water hits..
But i prefer a ti tip for dry vaping.. so i put a gen4 ti on the M body... still unsure of the metalic taste...

View attachment 2980
Dont really like it as it is, doesnt taste as good as the woody to me, but i like the ss M tip used with the vong better than the ti tip..
Better heat retention just works better for long water hits..
But i prefer a ti tip for dry vaping.. so i put a gen4 ti on the M body... still unsure of the metalic taste...

I have noticed that as well with my M2 having a metallic taste. Hopefully it will go away with some more use. The other thing I find it can get noticeably hot in the body after a few heat cycles & that never happens with my Ti ones. Maybe it is retaining too much heat as my loads were very dark compared to in a Ti tip. Learning curve & all that but I will persevere.

Once my M arrives I will post a family shot for you @ataxian. It is possibly excessive but others can judge that. There is only two things missing from my collection, an awesome PP custom stem & induction heater.

I have noticed that as well with my M2 having a metallic taste. Hopefully it will go away with some more use. The other thing I find it can get noticeably hot in the body after a few heat cycles & that never happens with my Ti ones. Maybe it is retaining too much heat as my loads were very dark compared to in a Ti tip. Learning curve & all that but I will persevere.

Once my M arrives I will post a family shot for you @ataxian. It is possibly excessive but others can judge that. There is only two things missing from my collection, an awesome PP custom stem & induction heater.
WOOD look's good on a wall 4 an ART piece.
I just don't like wood on my lip's?

Would you drink from a WOODEN CUP?

But hey that just my OPINION MAN?

I use a SS "M" so maybe I need to shut up?
WXFfHvm.jpg

Last edited:
Should be interesting to see what they offer in terms of discounts coming up. :popcorn:
It's about to kick off this Thursday. With the IH heater in the video as well. :whipit:

Yes i would... i do like wood...
The M tastes metalic to me... the woody tastes seasoned with cannabis...

It would not be my first preference but sure why not? I have drank plenty of bourbon that was stored in wooden barrels before getting in my glass :wink:.

Lego family shot
  • 14mm long WonG, G4 7 fin tip
  • XL glassy, G4 5 fin tip
  • Amboyna Burl XL, G4 7 fin tip
  • B&W Ebony 14mm VonG, G3 7 fin tip
  • M2 2018
  • M 2017
  • OG glassy with ceramic screen
  • WS GonG, G2 tip
  • WS GonG, G4 7 fin tip
  • Amboyna Burl 14/18mm WS WonG
  • Blackwood 14/18mm WS WonG
  • 6 x assorted caps
I really can't justify anything else but as I said a PP stem & induction heater will round things out nicely.

tPwvvEW.jpg

Yes i would... i do like wood...
The M tastes metalic to me... the woody tastes seasoned with cannabis...
Yeah the ss does have a metallic taste ime as well.
It would not be my first preference but sure why not? I have drank plenty of bourbon that was stored in wooden barrels before getting in my glass :wink:.

Lego family shot
  • 14mm long WonG, G4 7 fin tip
  • XL glassy, G4 5 fin tip
  • Amboyna Burl XL, G4 7 fin tip
  • B&W Ebony 14mm VonG, G3 7 fin tip
  • M2 2018
  • M 2017
  • OG glassy with ceramic screen
  • WS GonG, G2 tip
  • WS GonG, G4 7 fin tip
  • Amboyna Burl 14/18mm WS WonG
  • Blackwood 14/18mm WS WonG
  • 6 x assorted caps
I really can't justify anything else but as I said a PP stem & induction heater will round things out nicely.

View attachment 2996

They all look like new. How do you clean your tips So shiny ?mine is almost heat treated

They all look like new. How do you clean your tips So shiny ?mine is almost heat treated

I used a green scouring pad & water but nearly all of them looked shithouse on Sunday :lol:. I scored 600 alcohol swabs from work so use them to clean my VaCaps. Real easy to push through the condenser & another for the tip does wonders for keeping the cap clean.

100pcs-lot-Nonwoven-Alcohol-swab-pads-Wet-wipes-Disposable-alcohol-prep-pad-Cleaning-Sterilization-First-Aid-e1461097362351.jpg

I don't work so I can't have as many as U?

All you need is one my friend. Well one & a Wood Scents so you are set forever with the unbreakable vape & unbreakable log that combine like Transformers

tenor.gif

Iv always been pretty shit hot on keeping my vapcaps clean, but lately my woodies have developed an unsavoury smell... maybe one too many too close to edge of combustion hits...

Anyway how does one remove this odor...
My method of swabbing with iso then hot water isn't shifting it..

Flash Sale: 420 Sale Early Access code: 0412RPPDL - 20% off and free shipping. Sale runs until 4/23.

This one is worth a view... lots of info about the additional flash sales that will be going on during the whole 420 sale, how the shopping cart works on the website.... well too much to list.

Australia Sale! Buy Any NonaVong and Get a Free Mystery DynaStash from 4/13 @ 12:20pm CT - 4/14 12:20am CT
The Flash sales have begun.:smilie-devil: Add them to your cart, when it comes time to pony up, delete the deals you didn't want after all and place your order. But the first one is too good if you like wood.
420 time engraved vapcap and the Ti tip is offered as well.

@ataxian Do you still need a replacement cap for your M?

Last edited:
Australia Sale! Buy Any NonaVong and Get a Free Mystery DynaStash from 4/13 @ 12:20pm CT - 4/14 12:20am CT
The Flash sales have begun.:smilie-devil: Add them to your cart, when it comes time to pony up, delete the deals you didn't want after all and place your order. But the first one is too good if you like wood.
420 time engraved vapcap and the Ti tip is offered as well.

@ataxian Do you still need a replacement cap for your M?
4oNEXvA.jpg

I use the "M" a lot!
Reading is a breeze with a VAPCAP.
My cap is all F'D up?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back