Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@BD9 It's runs on 3 18650's has a sensor which picks up the VC when it's inserted and the whole thing will be open source.
If you are that way inclined you will be able to hook it up to a PC and change some of the settings.
Oh we are inclined. :nod:

Happy 4/20. Waiting for George to arrive.
Got a double crown blackwood vapcap ordered from PIU. :aaaaa: There still time to get a double crown for 15% with code with what is available.

BWOOP BWOOP
EDIT -- $4/20 FLASH SALE 40% off for next 20 minutes

Last edited:
Soaking tips, screens, condensers & S/S stems in Iso is no issue @olivianewtonjohn. The only issue is if soaked for too long the O/X rings can be affected. What works best for me is to soak the condensers in Iso & use a Iso soaked Q tip to clean the tip. I have never had to change O rings in 2 years of putting my caps to work.

Soaking tips, screens, condensers & S/S stems in Iso is no issue @olivianewtonjohn. The only issue is if soaked for too long the O/X rings can be affected. What works best for me is to soak the condensers in Iso & use a Iso soaked Q tip to clean the tip. I have never had to change O rings in 2 years of putting my caps to work.

But how are people cleaning there wood bodies...???
Iv stopped using my woodies since having the m.... just because i want to get them clean.. so iv been cleaning the shit our of them loads and not using them.. yet they still have a slightly funky smell to them..???
Been thinking about soapy water, but am worried i wont get the soap smell out of them afterwards..

But how are people cleaning there wood bodies...???
Iv stopped using my woodies since having the m.... just because i want to get them clean.. so iv been cleaning the shit our of them loads and not using them.. yet they still have a slightly funky smell to them..???
Been thinking about soapy water, but am worried i wont get the soap smell out of them afterwards..

I have never had any smell issue with my woodies & I have five different ones. The condensers are a very different story but I have found the occasional Iso swabbing of the wood does not hurt especially if you put a thin layer of "butter" on the inside stem after cleaning. If you are worried about odour maybe bury it in bicarb of soda for a day or two to remove the odour & then brush it off with a damp cloth? I always make sure the condenser is inside the tip though with no gap to leak vapour or reclaim. What a strange problem to have? Of course my nose could be too close to my arse & all mine stink :idon'tknow:

In short Iso or acetone for the metal parts & butter for the wood with precautions taken with perishable parts like O rings.

I have never had any smell issue with my woodies & I have five different ones. The condensers are a very different story but I have found the occasional Iso swabbing of the wood does not hurt especially if you put a thin layer of "butter" on the inside stem after cleaning. If you are worried about odour maybe bury it in bicarb of soda for a day or two to remove the odour & then brush it off with a damp cloth? I always make sure the condenser is inside the tip though with no gap to leak vapour or reclaim. What a strange problem to have? Of course my nose could be too close to my arse & all mine stink :idon'tknow:

In short Iso or acetone for the metal parts & butter for the wood with precautions taken with perishable parts like O rings.

The only one i really have an issue with is my original xl woodie that came with a gen2 tip.. so it's a few years old now, and has seen many accidental combustions in it's life.. I blame this for the smell... it's nothing too major, I mean they don't smell like an old bong or anything, just not as odorless as it used to be..

Iv stabbed with iso and hot water loads.. it's removed 99%, but I have OCD and I want it new dammit....
Bicarb sounds like it might work.. Will try that...
Do you mean just swabbing with a bicarb/water solution???

Nah I mean burying it in a pile of bicarb so it is completely covered & leave it for a day or two. I can't guarantee it won't discolour the wood (no reason it should) but if it can make a old pair of shoes smell new then it can draw out residual odour from a G2 VapCap I reckon.

The only one i really have an issue with is my original xl woodie that came with a gen2 tip.. so it's a few years old now, and has seen many accidental combustions in it's life.. I blame this for the smell... it's nothing too major, I mean they don't smell like an old bong or anything, just not as odorless as it used to be..
The bicarb trick that @Stevenski mentioned might work for leeching or neturalizing some of that carbon aftertaste.

There is a simple formula of mineral oil and beeswax used for wood as well. I have beeswax and essential oils that might get used.

Glad that question got asked and answered before I get my first wood vapcaps. Awaiting a Blackwood Double Crown and hemp from PIU and a tracking number for my green package from Wisconson. A few $1 items from Ebay and I'm set forr Vapcaps. Could have caved deeper for the Flash 420 - 40% sale and had things in my cart already from all the flash sales. Now I know what to do with that Dynawax.

Lucky you are getting a Blackwood one @Cuckfumbustion

DSCN4552.jpg

Yea, It has the exotic tip as well. So who knows what it will look like. Part of the anticipation. Since they are stoner legos, I can change it to a Ti MP as well and that will be a solid look with the double crown.

What are your thoughts on a carbon fiber stem and the lightest wood MP and tip? Like an ultralight?

Is it a bad idea to let my M17 and M18 soak in iso for 30 mins? Can I get by with just taking the black condenser rings out? I kinda want to clean the cap but I seem to remember the directions saying not to
The newer o-rings are supposed to be more resistant. ISO soaking the SS parts alone for short periods of time is O.K. But a nylon brush and ISO is quicker, I find.

Have used PBW on my SS parts as well. NOT the Ti parts however. Just don't want to cause any pits in the metal, if that is an issue.

Anyone gotten a shipping email from dynavap yet for a purchase from 40% off sale?
Nope, But they do seem to be working down the que in order. I was 4/20 around 5PM. Wasn't expecting this much of a delay, but 40% with an engraved cap as one of the items.

I did leave a special notes in my order, as far as what I would like to get in a Dynastash, etc. My selection might have doomed it from getting out as well.

Well the vapcap and hemp from PIU will have to hold me over.

Got this from a seller. I replaced the whip hose in the one I got, and modded it. It's has a glass bird in the top half of the bubbler. Its great for vapcaps.
2018 Led Glass Bongs 6.3inch Double Recycler Dab Rigs Inline Stero Matrix Perc Water Pipes 10mm Joint Hookahs Concentrate Bubbler Oil Rigs From Head_gear, $8.95 | Dhgate.Com

Nope, But they do seem to be working down the que in order. I was 4/20 around 5PM. Wasn't expecting this much of a delay, but 40% with an engraved cap as one of the items.

I did leave a special notes in my order, as far as what I would like to get in a Dynastash, etc. My selection might have doomed it from getting out as well.

Well the vapcap and hemp from PIU will have to hold me over.

Got this from a seller. I replaced the whip hose in the one I got, and modded it. It's has a glass bird in the top half of the bubbler. Its great for vapcaps.
2018 Led Glass Bongs 6.3inch Double Recycler Dab Rigs Inline Stero Matrix Perc Water Pipes 10mm Joint Hookahs Concentrate Bubbler Oil Rigs From Head_gear, $8.95 | Dhgate.Com

Just got notification about 7:45pm of my order shipped!

Just got notification about 7:45pm of my order shipped!
Didn't want to add to the swarm of msgs going to Dynavap. So I waited a full week to ask if it did fall between the cracks or if things are simply backed logged with all the flash sales. Got a friendly reply and that it would ship in 1-2 business days, then an hour later I got a tracking #. Within 2 days, in the early AM, it shipped. Presumably freshly minted Dynaparts. :biggrin:

My Blackwood from PIU is my first wood vape. I do have some dynawax on the way. Should I treat it with that first? Any suggestions? Forgot how much lighter in weight a wood vapcap would be than the metal ones I've been getting. Duh?
@trfe Is this you first or perhaps several Dynavap order/s. Just wondering.

My collection minus the glass socket, at least until tomorrow when my green bag of stoner legos arrives.
0b535YA.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back