Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
wonder how hardy they are
Typical Chinese cheapie, I got a tank, I have accidentally knocked mine off it`s perch onto a concrete floor and always heat 2 tips at a time and it has not missed a beat. I know a couple other people that have them and have had minor to large trouble with theirs (self induced due to tinkering in some cases), that being said, the seller refunded one and he managed to fix it enough to keep working.
If mine ever craps out, I would buy another immediately, you can`t heat 2 tips at a time in any other IH`s that are used by Vapcappers!
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dental-lab-Infrared-electronic-sensor-Induction-Carving-Wax-Heater-No-Flame-J28/253416233227?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trk

Seller is in China.
IMG_20180827_185943.jpg

So I had to gloat about my tank IH, just went to use it gave it another heavy shunt.:disgust: (I need to put it somewhere more stable). I thought the sensor was not activating the heater and fan, but it was still heating without the fan or led turning to amber/red?? Good news is I turned it off at the wall, gave it a couple of love taps on the bottom, switched it back on and it is working normally again.:thumbsup:
Lesson is don`t use it instead of a basketball and don`t open it up and tinker with it just to see how it works! :partyhat:
Back to some multiple insertions again, fingers crossed nothing gives out:smilie-devil:

So i added a carb hole to my @ddave wand..
I gotta say it does help.. i found without a carb hole, i pulled the oil down..

Tried to upload a pic but its not having it..

20180920_112401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So i added a carb hole to my @ddave wand..
I gotta say it does help.. i found without a carb hole, i pulled the oil down..

Tried to upload a pic but its not having it..
I just like too goof off.
I like water path.
Having said that I love @ddave adapter 4 my 'M'
@LesPlenty i have the same 18 x 14mm male adapter's.
We have HOME DEPOT near where we r located 2 buy Teflon tape 4 da seal.

@phattpiggie mentioned what it was. There is a pic in an earlier post that I put out. I'm quite happy that I got it. Although, I thought it would resemble a thinner 7 fin, they went with the angled cut.

Should a rock guitarist hang their M between the tuning strings of their guitar, like say a cigarette? Or how about using it for a slide?

R L Burnside Rolling and Tumbling - YouTube
This week on DynaVap Live: Barcelona! 4AM CT

So that map backdrop in the last stream meant something.

Well I'll try to watch it in the early AM in my time zone. So if there is a sale that suits you @ataxian, it's going to be kicked off in the AM. Ti tips? More M's to convert others?

I saw PHIL COLLINS in CHILE.
However I love guitar :

I put a SHELDON H20 pipe with a "M"using a @ddave fitting.
Thank U @Kellya86 !

Fuck I'm on a CLOUD now?

Last edited:
You wouldn't have been vaping before or while doing this... would you...? :razz2:

I wasnt actually.. i was at work..
This site has become a little glitchy on my new phone... might need a different browser...

I only just got to test my @ddave modded wand...
The ss tip i use for concentrates has pretty poor airflow, so i could never really cane it like i want to, or i just see my load disappear down the wand, and into the bubbler sometimes...
So now i much prefer it..

I managed to do it with just a hss drill bit...
A glass bit would have been ideal, but i managed..
Took about 5 mins, and a few squirts of dw40..
Gonna do my ti tip next..
But that doesnt need it really as the ti has better air flow...

@ataxian your welcome..
Have you got a ti tip yet...???

I wasnt actually.. i was at work..
This site has become a little glitchy on my new phone... might need a different browser...

I only just got to test my @ddave modded wand...
The ss tip i use for concentrates has pretty poor airflow, so i could never really cane it like i want to, or i just see my load disappear down the wand, and into the bubbler sometimes...
So now i much prefer it..

I managed to do it with just a hss drill bit...
A glass bit would have been ideal, but i managed..
Took about 5 mins, and a few squirts of dw40..
Gonna do my ti tip next..
But that doesnt need it really as the ti has better air flow...

@ataxian your welcome..
Have you got a ti tip yet...???
I like my 'M' a lot & use it many times a day since U told or showed me how to use the adapter from Dave.
I use many vaporizers each day.
Da M is part of my program.
@Kellya86 should I get another VCAP?

There is a thread on here somewhere

Mine blew and I fixed a few times banging the relays before I had to replace them.
Now it is semi working as @LesPlenty has just described

There is a $99 one Les also found that may be more reliable - who knows, no one has tested that unit yet

I am waiting for my PSM atm, but may get a new SJK down the road sometime....

Sorry to hear you now have a temperamental unit now @LesPlenty

Others on FC have had a few break
Others have had longevity

People saying they use the VCs to get as high af is a different experience to myself

My VCs are all day users in between bigger hitters like the plenty or dabs.....

I love them but they are not my highest flyers

Les, your China IH seems to be holding up, wonder how hardy they are......

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you now have a temperamental
Like I said, I had no trouble until I started using it like a basketball(It does not bounce too good) I sent the seller a message and it looks like they want to work with me, they want a pic or video to organise a replacement, problem is it will not play up again, time for more dribbling:biggrin:

Like I said, I had no trouble until I started using it like a basketball(It does not bounce too good) I sent the seller a message and it looks like they want to work with me, they want a pic or video to organise a replacement, problem is it will not play up again, time for more dribbling:biggrin:
I just told them that I was unable to provide a video from my phone :hmm: and that I needed a replacement or refund
Then they asked me to send unit back and I said I could not esp if they do not send a label
They gave me a refund in the end

I was going to buy a new one but put cash towards the PSM as my waiting list happened to arrive at same time

Later I will look into a new SJK or the more expensive one you posted a while back

@Kellya86 should I get another VCAP?

I dont know how people survive wth only 1...
I have an m for work and just being out..
Then for home i have an ss and ti for water with my @ddave wands....
Then a ti woody for dry home use..
And a @phattpiggie for a change...
And then i have my favourite, my ti woody xls double crown, with added ti condenser and ccd...
And a couple of new spare gen4 7 fins to satisfy my ocd..

And im considering another soon..

I dont know how people survive wth only 1...
I have an m for work and just being out..
Then for home i have an ss and ti for water with my @ddave wands....
Then a ti woody for dry home use..
And a @phattpiggie for a change...
And then i have my favourite, my ti woody xls double crown, with added ti condenser and ccd...
And a couple of new spare gen4 7 fins to satisfy my ocd..

And im considering another soon..
@Kellya86 I retired at 52?
The "M" is cool 2 me?
Sometimes i smoke a bowl?
I collected so much stuff?
Hobbies like no bodies BUSSINESS
House's R over 1,000,000 so collecting is hard to do?
At least pot is cheap?
In EUROPA I drank wine and CALIFORIA has decent pot & wine.
We only had ZIG ZAG's during 70's. (PRE-BONG)
THE "M" is great in the backyard.
Concentrate for travel.
Culture wise visually getting stone?

Last edited:
I own about 10-ish vapcaps. Nearly one of each type. The Double crown Blackwood is my fave if I want the pipe experience. Omni for performance. M18 for on the road. M17 for more conduction. My Omni has a heptic click to it. The stardustsailor is a show vape or I'll use when some sort of VIP shows up. :biggrin: Have a light body vong and darkwood dynastash that is unused ATM.

Justify buying them during the sales and figure they would go in more rotation, if I had a induction heater. Although I do use my EVO to get them to click as well.

I own about 10-ish vapcaps. Nearly one of each type. The Double crown Blackwood is my fave if I want the pipe experience. Omni for performance. M18 for on the road. M17 for more conduction. My Omni has a heptic click to it. The stardustsailor is a show vape or I'll use when some sort of VIP shows up. :biggrin: Have a light body vong and darkwood dynastash that is unused ATM.

Justify buying them during the sales and figure they would go in more rotation, if I had a induction heater. Although I do use my EVO to get them to click as well.
I only medicate at home with flower. (Colas)
Rosin when travelling.
The "M" is perfect 4 me?
The EVO is special in my case. (Use it the most)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back