Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I've been using my vapcaps through water almost 100% of the time. Last night I put my whip in the freezer, a tip I think I found here whilst browsing, and it's a really simple and easy way to cool vapor. I only have one water piece that can accept ice cubes and that's kind of a pain to use. Putting the whip in the freezer is a peace of cake.

I've been using my vapcaps through water almost 100% of the time. Last night I put my whip in the freezer, a tip I think I found here whilst browsing, and it's a really simple and easy way to cool vapor. I only have one water piece that can accept ice cubes and that's kind of a pain to use. Putting the whip in the freezer is a peace of cake.
Put the piece in the refrigerator.

Put the piece in the refrigerator.

I will try that as well. The whip loses its frigidity pretty quickly-but it really works well for one full cap. But I typically only do one or two caps a night, and if I do a second cap it's 60-90 minutes after the first which is plenty of time to re-cool both the whip and the piece.

I will try that as well. The whip loses its frigidity pretty quickly-but it really works well for one full cap. But I typically only do one or two caps a night, and if I do a second cap it's 60-90 minutes after the first which is plenty of time to re-cool both the whip and the piece.
I after a clean put the glass in the fridge to get cold
It makes for a few nice vapes/dabs.....depending on the weather how long it stays cold....
Works well at the start though, real nice....

It is not the heat from vapour that causes the discomfort it is the dry nature of it. If anyone likes using cold water for vaping I suggest you try hot water. It is amazing the difference & the vapour is not cooler it is much more comfortable. This is especially relevant if you like to take the biggest rips you can.

This is really good for those who only have one or two sessions a day as it is not a great hassle to change out the water each session. I am too lazy for that but always fill my piece with hot water to start as it is the best way to start a big session.

my DDave glass wand doesn't make a perfect fit with the 18mm adapter. i guess the keck clip would help if it didn't get in the way of the joint on my D020-D. should post a picture but i am lazy and absolutely baked. maybe later.
it works a little better with the adapter that came with the D020-D, though it still isn't a perfect seal (bubbles a little bit when i cover the end of the glass wand), i had a bowl of blue dream mixed with some distillate.. milked very well.. using the Ti tip

maybe i could put on tape, thin shrinkwrap or something. the wand dances around in the adapter

my DDave glass wand doesn't make a perfect fit with the 18mm adapter. i guess the keck clip would help if it didn't get in the way of the joint on my D020-D. should post a picture but i am lazy and absolutely baked. maybe later.
it works a little better with the adapter that came with the D020-D, though it still isn't a perfect seal (bubbles a little bit when i cover the end of the glass wand), i had a bowl of blue dream mixed with some distillate.. milked very well.. using the Ti tip

maybe i could put on tape, thin shrinkwrap or something. the wand dances around in the adapter
I use Teflon tape for loose fit’s.
“M” 4 a quickie!

@Squiby youever try one?

Last edited:
These type of adapter have a lip in the bottom that a DDave wand will bottom out on and not seal properly;
s-l225.jpg

You can drill them out with;
s-l225.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Pcs-D...188455&hash=item3b05bf11ce:g:hLgAAOSwfqFarc7X
Or just get;
s-l225.jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/18mm-Ma...126396&hash=item3b0a7a8ba4:g:DWIAAOSwzlFbPzGD

On another subject, can someone identify the model of the following Ti Tip for me;
IMG_20181014_131252.jpg

I believe it may have been the model before the current sharp-edged scalloped out jobs.
I need another 3 of them so I would like to get new old stock from Dynavap if possible and if that doesn't work I will go with pre-owned if I have to.:thumbsup:

It is not the heat from vapour that causes the discomfort it is the dry nature of it. If anyone likes using cold water for vaping I suggest you try hot water. It is amazing the difference & the vapour is not cooler it is much more comfortable. This is especially relevant if you like to take the biggest rips you can.

This is really good for those who only have one or two sessions a day as it is not a great hassle to change out the water each session. I am too lazy for that but always fill my piece with hot water to start as it is the best way to start a big session.
Interesting....will try this
Cold does help though

Thanks, @Squiby I thought that you would be the one to answer! Now I just hope Dynavap can find me a few.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back